Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Phoenix, AZ konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 54 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Lots of opportunities to grow

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Love working at my resort. My department is like my family. We work hard everyday to give our clients an amazing experience. Hyatt is always open to new suggestions.

Hotel discount
İş Kültürü

Best hotel brand to work for

I was employed with Hyatt (let go due to COVID) for 5 years and it set me up perfectly for a career path in hospitality. I started with Hyatt during college as a part time gig- not thinking that I would stick around after school. Turns out I never wanted to go or look anywhere else. Very supportive management team. They care about your goals and help you achieve them. It is very easy to move up within the company if you work hard on a day to day basis. The benefits are amazing and the culture is outstanding. Hyatt for life.

Artı Yönleri

free lunch, constant interaction, working in teams mostly

Eksi Yönleri

no set schedule, long days, weekends, holidays etc.
İş Kültürü

We are one happy family.

The managers in all departments treats all employees with respect. They go above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome. They truly care for all employees.

company

great all around company to work for with benefits. Work several jobs while moving around to get extra experience. Then I was able to transfer to another property in Scottsdale with a great opportunity..

great

non to speak of
İş Kültürü

Good company but sometimes bad bosses

Hyatt in general is a great company but like big brands the ‘middle’ managers can make it a sour place. While Hyatt has some good ideas and stances, I’ve worked at 3 Hyatt hotels where the GM and/or Directors turn the idea into something demeaning. Again there are so many properties it’s hard say all are good or all are bad when it’s a pot luck on who you get as a direct report at the property you’re working at. Training is pretty much nonexistent, all 3 hotels I was at both myself and other managers were tossed into the fray and told to figure it out or be fired. I generally don’t mind that as that has pretty much been my experience with most hospitality jobs it does get frustrating when they expect you to know the inner workings on your second day.One big Pro that’s also a Con is that the company is all about promoting people after 2 years. While this seems great and a great way to move up. You end up with a lot of people that don’t quite know what they are doing or were promoted because they were book smart/ good at taking orders and not good at thinking on their own/really understanding the business.

Generally quick promotions

You won’t receive training
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Family-oriented and a fun workplace

It was the best workplace I ever had the opportunity to work at. I had an opportunity to learn different skills from a lot of positions at the hotel: serving, security, housekeeping, stewarding, and banquet. All teams felt like family and everyone knew each other.

Artı Yönleri

Free food (breakfast, lunch, & dinner), family-oriented teams, incredible management

Short breaks

Fun and family oriented

Diverse workplace with lots of opportunities to move up. Great work environment. Respect and dignity is shown to all employees and their opinion matters.

Artı Yönleri

Free hotel nights, free cafeteria and great healthcare

Eksi Yönleri

When its busy you have to give it your all and it can get overwhelming for some.

Mixed review

Tough to recommend. Very corporate and only cares about the bottom line. If you are in operations you will have absolutely no life and work 60++ hours a week.
İş Kültürü

Love the company, dislike the hotel management.

Good company to work for. Unfortunately the property I work for isn’t the greatest. Out of touch management making decisions that negatively effect all staff but betters their careers.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches, free hotel rooms

Management changes frequently

Hospitality at it's finest

Hyatt is a fun place to work at. The employees are always interacting with the guests and customers and they offer free lunch for all employees and part time employees.
İş Kültürü

High class hotel company. Group sales magnet

I was dismissed by a over zealous GM. Con expo international symposium because of political exposure between China and Taiwan. Governor's meeting wasn't to his liking and I represented Hyatt Phoenix.

Stupidity of meeting

Eksi Yönleri

Should have been the GM or higher-ups.
İş Kültürü

Great place to work and thrive.

I was hired on the spot and started that week. I felt very welcomed and involved on site. The coworkers felt like they really cared about everyone, including the customer. This was a business hotel that was very busy during the season.

Paid lunches

Eksi Yönleri

Full time was hard to get some times during the year

Great place to work.

The Hyatt is a great place to work for. I worked with the Hyatt for 16 years and the time flew by. The Hyatt has some amazing properties all over the world . One of the best perks Hyatt offers it associates is 12 comp rooms per year at any of their properties.

Long term employment.

Eksi Yönleri

The ice cream machine in the lunch room stops working. Lol
İş Kültürü

slow season is slow but when its busy season there is times when you wont even get the chance to use the bathroom.

People are very nice and friendly. Some managers are nice and others they are a typical boss. Employees are all nice and friendly. Gets very busy in January through April and then dies down in the summer.

Artı Yönleri

chefs are good friends to have

busy season

Server/Bartender

A typical work day with the Hyatt. I was a waiter mostly. Guest service was the number one priority. I up-selled using suggestive ideas. Made reccomondations on food and drink.

Tips were great

Busy and Stressful Work Place but worth your time

Fantastic Place to work especially if you're looking to advance you're career in Hospitality! Very strick schedule however and will take up a lot of your time.

Awesome job

I really enjoyed driving high-end vehicles. But the pay was also not very consistent because I worked off of Tips. But enjoyed the job very much. Would definitely park cars again

Loved driving

Not enough money

Great work environment

Like a second home. Best job so far I’ve had. I wouldn’t leave the job if I had more consistency and pay my department makes tips so it’s not salary. My position only gets a consistent minimum wage.

Best colleagues.

Not enough consistent money

Compass room

I was in charge of all the wine for the fine dining restaurant. This is a really cool job. I learned a lot about wine and about all other types of food.
İş Kültürü

Its a very nice place to work

It a nice place to work. Some of the staff will make you feel very uncomfortable if you are black or muslim. When I worked there the other employees did'nt make me feel like I was part of the team. I did'nt get invited to most of the company programs and functions for whatever reason. They took a group photo of most of the employees,a nd I was left out. I covered other employees shifts for 6 to 8 months and was never thanked, nor compensated. I liked working there to help the hotel guest but didn' t like working their due to the rudeness of the other employees. This is was at the royal palms resort and spa

Free lunch

Short breaks, Rude employees

Sales Leadership does not live the Hyatt Culture

My experience was one of a kind. Every single Hyatt employee I encountered was wonderful, and truly cared for others so they could be their best. However, the DOS & ADOS I had to work with were the worst! They absolutely DID NOT care for others. They LIVED in the office and made others feel guilty for not spending 12+ hours a day there. They did not support or encourage growth. They did not provide appropriate training when asked, they refused any ideas presented to them and could not handle any objection towards them. They never EVER said Thank You or show any appreciation or positive emotions for hard work! They do not appreciate the incredible team they have and it's really sad!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama