4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Pittsburgh, PA konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 44 yorum bulundu9,895 yoruma gözat

Was good for a while

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Enjoyed most of my time working for Hyatt. Was great when Hyatt actually owned the hotel. When the hotel was taken over by different companies it got worse each time. The last company got rid of everyone who had been there a long time. People who had been loyal employees were let go. So I guess my experience could have been better.

Nice clientele

Company changed hands alot

Terrible management

Absolutely no management, leadership or structure. The owner makes decisions from his house in Florida and has no idea what goes on in his business. Every employee is disposable no matter how hard you work. Do not expect any front of the house help from management. Place is very very dirty and cooks do not wear gloves while making the food.

Benefits available

Management and ownership

Revolving door

Poor management and dirty kitchen with mice.lazy staff. The GM was awful and showed favoritism to employees. No call no shows and the pay is awful...

Terrible

Not worth the stress and the money is no where near the headache so if you could find something better go there do not waste your time or energy!!!!!!

Enjoyable

The staff works well together. There are a lot of meetings to make sure everyone is on the same page. A lot of times you need to take your work home with you.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Hyatt

I am working my way around different brands to find which one I like the best. The Hyatt brand is not bad brand at all, but unfortunately it is not my favorite. They do not offer as many benefits or bonuses and their employee discounts are not that great.

busy working

always moving around. learned the system, kitchen, bar and talking More to customers. ok listened when problems accused or things needed to stock. nice bright and happy.mean people, homeless trying to get them out, messes. hours, pay and workers.

High stress

Management was bad, favoritism was very big at the time that I worked there, and didn't help the job situation. Communication was very bad also between staff and management. No meetings were ever held .

Artı Yönleri

Food could be taken if available.

Short breaks

I was the line cook

I work the morning shift 7am to 3pm ,first thing I do is to setup the line for lunch and cook for the guest and then, at lunch time I work the sauté station ,grille the broiler and the salad station I like staying busy.

Fun Job

I enjoyed most of the time at this company. slowly the management changed and started to pay less than what was promised prior which is why I decided to leave.

Artı Yönleri

Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Misunderstandings

Work

Management made the work days longer sometimes when the did not do their job correctly. There was more often than not an issue on their part that the employees had to pick up the slack for.

Alright place to work

Great location so busines at the Hyatt is always busy. Staff is great but the turn over with management is very high...great place to learn new things

Corporate hotel

Various different roles and careers to be consider for the future. Once getting in, you have many options to expand your career. Great amenities and possibilities for transfer.

Artı Yönleri

Amenities and possibilites for transfer

n/a

Hyatt

First job out of college. Very scary but rewarding experience. Amazing training and structure during my time. Oversaw several restaurants then the conventions department. Moved to Pittsburg with them to start a new role. Fun place to work out of school but know balance with work and life.

training

no balance

Great hardworking staff

If you want to break into the hospitality industry this is a good way to start. I would ensure before I started there is an advancement plan for employees that is actively working well.
İş Kültürü

Great team to work with; At times a high stress environment

One of the most important aspects of this job is that you are forced to a little bit of everything, so I have learned to drive a shuttle bus and tend bar as well as learning more in depth aspects of hotel management. The most enjoyable part of the job has been the team I work with and the customers and being able to anticipate and manage their needs.

Scheduling Flexibility

Corporate Demands, high turnover
İş Kültürü

Loved working in the service industry

Hyatt is no longer in Pittsburgh. The marriott city center is there Two different companies Was a great company to work for , very good to employees , promoted within and was an Upscale hotel and restaurant s They closed well over 20 years ago. Marriott took over the property

Company no longer there

Same as abiveb

Very nice

I really enjoyed working here. It was very fun an I loved it. My co workers were very nice and fun to work with. I would certainly love to work there again. It was a great experience for me.

2 Dollar meals

best place to work

I like to work at the Hyatt House because the managers there are so friendly and like to help their employee. They care a lot for their employee: good insurance for instance

İş Kültürü

Great Corporate, POOR Franchise!

This property was fantastic until it was sold off by Corporate to Aimbridge who handles business and employees POORLY.

Middle management

Low advancement opportunities, Franchise company

Hardwork

I enjoyed my colleagues and other staff. not much room for advancement under new management. I enjoy helping customers and providing them with quality hospitality.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

• Şirketler
  • Hyatt
  • Çalışan Yorumları
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?