Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Rosemont, IL konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 24 yorum bulundu9,877 yoruma gözat

Productive and Fast-Paced Workplace

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Overall pretty good place to work at but employee benefits/compensation could be better for employees who have to work for days they are called in when they have a day off or working more than 6 days.

Family-style work environment

My day was spent getting reports together for different departments of the hotel. I interacted with most of the departments throughout the day. I helped the front desk employees with any issues out on the floor, and assisted guests with any concerns that occurred.

benefits, great socializing, events

uniforms

Great place to work.

Great place to work, with many different jobs to choose from within. You meet so many different people in a day. Really awesome people to work with and you are part of a team.

A Great Hotel

It's been a number of years since I worked for Hyatt, though I remember it as a generally wonderful experience. Ultimately I left having reached a position with other managers ahead of me, leaving me without room to grow and I had not wanted to stagnate.
İş Kültürü

Productive and Fun. A good place to grow.

High pace work. Experienced with multi cultural guest. Management is awesome. Workplace is very productive and you will learn a lot more about guest services. You will enjoy working at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare.

Free Meals
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Part time work

I only worked there on the weekend for extra money. I quit because I was offered a full time position at another company. I would probably still be working here.

A nice hotel

It was a fun place to work and the management staff was good. The hotel is very busy and it looks nice. I would recommend it as a place to work. Benefits were decent.

fun staff, free lunch

Union hotel

Productive and Sales Driven

No Typical Day, but everyday does include prospecting. Place is certainly a training place, lots of people come here to move around within the company. If you are willing to relocate. I have learned all ends of sales, planning and executing an event. Certainly helps when coming up with quick ideas and solutions. I have mastered Patience with colleagues and Clients.

Every day is different
İş Kültürü

A very good place to work

Hyatt has a great work life balance. You can work many hours as a supervisor but then get extra time off. A lot of hotels do not have that. I love the time I worked for the Hyatt. They truly do care. Its not a smoke screen.
İş Kültürü

Hyatt is very family oriented with many opportunities

8-5 Monday -Friday. As sales managers. The people are nice and you feel part of the family. I have worked from a bartender to a sales manager. Moved to keep growing in my career.

Free Lunch and Hotel accommodations
İş Kültürü

Productive to have worked with Hyatt

Submitting the payroll for weekly and biweekly employees under the ADP system electronically. Checking time sheets that hours were submitted before we confirmed the payroll. Banquets department nominated me for best employee for the excellent service i provided. I enjoyed meeting different cultures in the hotel.

Good environment
İş Kültürü

Worked well with my schedule outside of work, great work enviornment

Union job with free health insurance,friendly employees and management,the hardest thing is dealing with the traffic in and around the airport when u run on a schedule of every 15 min to and from

Free lunches and healthcare

Fun work place

It was a very demanding job, had to work long hours and holidays, which was ok, if you didn't have children and a life out side of the hotel management work field. People were great and friendly, benefits were good, i loved the atmosphere of the Hotel. Felt very safe, all around great hotel and coworkers were great to alongside with.

Free lunches

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks sometimes no breaks job was very demanding

Housekeeping houseman

Face pace and high demanding job. Enjoyed working with co-workers. Teamwork was admired by our hard working crew. Worked in conjunction with the laundry department. Opportunity for advancement.

Artı Yönleri

Benefits that included free hotel stays at any our locations around the world.

Eksi Yönleri

pay at the time of my employment, weekend schedule

positive

nice place to work and great diversity of coworkers. many customer services lessons and job responsibility challenges.

friendly place

big hotel, 1100 rooms always something different to fix. Helping guest with their needs was very fun. Fixed laundry truck that no one else could fix

free meals

long drive

Fun place to work

Meeting new people. I learned how to punch in on the time clock. Management were friendly Co-workers and i worked together The hardest part of the job was cleaning What i most enjoyed was the taking breaks when it was slow.

Long breaks
İş Kültürü

fast-paced environment with opportunities for advancement, training, development

Artı Yönleri

free hotel nights, free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

may require working holidays, nights, weekends

Poor Managment

Always took Customers Side not a problem in Front of Guests but behind the closed doors an explanation should be heard

Poor Managment

Awesome benefits perfect hrs

Great People, Fun Atmosphere

I loved my time at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare and was sad to be moving away from it. Over the years, I've worked with some of the best in hospitality. HRO also offered growth within the company (I am living proof that a Front Office Agent can develop into a Convention Services Manager that plans and executes 30,000+ person citywide conventions.

Free Lunches, Great people, Growth opportunities

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours but that comes with the hospitality territory

Fun and Exciting

Receiving guess packages and filingwhere guess packages was located in in shipping and receiving department.When guess call for there packages, deliver to the guess, and upon guess leaving ship packages to where ever guess wanted package to go

Artı Yönleri

working with people and making things as easy as possible guess

Eksi Yönleri

The job was just temporary
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

• Şirketler
  • Hyatt
  • Çalışan Yorumları
  • Rosemont, IL
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?