Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

San Antonio, TX konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 203 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Productive for the most part, made good friends, met good people

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
My time working at the company for the most part was good, (8 yrs. out of over 11 yrs. of service.) except for the last 3 years, they constantly change managers, last 3 or 4 yrs. it was very hard for me, they cut down on people so work load and responsibilities were more, no advancement opportunity for me since I'm a female working in a mans work environment, last Director made it impossibly for me to advance and continue working in the company, this is why I put in my two week notice.Favoritism for some of the Directors was to the extreme.

Artı Yönleri

Met good people along the way

Eksi Yönleri

Managers and Directors come and go, they all make they're own rules

Great company to work for

Hyatt really cares for it's employees. They value the people that work for them. My coworkers and guests were more than interesting enough to make the job well worth my time. I would still be employed with them had I not relocated to a place where they didn't have a property.
İş Kültürü

Overall great place to work! Would go back there, if opportunity is there!

Very customer focused, reminds me of working at Marriott hotels, witch is great, and why we are there! Would work there again, if opportunity is there, in the future!

Artı Yönleri

Teamwork, good relationship with employees throughout hotel, free meals!

Eksi Yönleri

Sometimes fairness among bellman, with tipping, etc.!
İş Kültürü

Great place to work. One of the best in the hotel industry

After working for different hotel companies, I can honestly say Hyatt is on of the best! Great benefits, support and advancement opportunities. If you want to move, there is probably a Hyatt you can transfer to. There were so many opportunities for me to advance.

Artı Yönleri

Culture, support, management, team, advancement

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Todos los beneficios y ambiente laboral bueno.......

Todos los beneficios
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

It's okay

A great place to work if you're passionate about the Hospitality business. If not, avoid it. It's a bit difficult to get a raise depending on the position you went in for.

Stressful work environment

Management is the problem. They also base their scheduling and job duties based off “seniority” so basically if you’re new don’t expect fairness. They have their favorites.

Free lunch, decent pay

Work/home life, Management
İş Kültürü

Great travel locations, but was in process of a merger

I had just finished training and then was allowed to speak to customers for only 60 days. Great product unfortunately Covid -19 made the entire staff furloughed.

Great product

Eksi Yönleri

This location did not pay out spiff money as they claimed they would.

Great company to work for

Worked for Hyatt for 13 years. I always felt appreciated for the work I did and felt that I had the support of the upper level management until we got a new General Manager (his first GM) role. I came face to face now with nepotism and discrimination. I complained to higher management and was let go.

Great company and benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Upper mana meant is not aware of what happens at the lower level and at the end of the day, you are just another employee
İş Kültürü

Management genuinely cares for their employees

I am currently employeed with Hyatt for 27 years. I have worked with mostly great managers. Hyatt takes great care of their employees and provides excellent benefits.

Corporation with good structure

I enjoy working at companies that have structure. I am in charge of keeping my work place clean and stocked every day I work. I massage my clients and make sure they are feeling better than when they arrived.

Artı Yönleri

Meeting people around the world.

No steady paycheck
İş Kültürü

Doing good worker and good attitude.

I'm enjoying with my work, happy, stay focused. Collect all the towels and sheets out in chart. Shampoo and conditioner, soap bar add up on chart before get start working with room

Exellent to work there

Super fun workplace to work, every one helps each other and management is easy to work. I love to work there becuase is a nice hotel and I love to make the guest happy

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch and lots of benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours and early shifts

Horrible

Worst management. Dont care about employees at all. Treat you like dirt and walk all over you after yelling at you. Try to embarrass employees in front of co-workers. HR ignores all problems. They put making money over employee breaks and well being.

Provide uniforms

Eksi Yönleri

Bad Management, breaks are hard to get, toxic workplace

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoy working at the Hyatt. I plan to move up in security department or housekeeping. My managers and co workers are friendly and show support. They really care about my well being and I have a huge amount of respect. I have great communication skills and body language.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch, breaks, gym, showers

Germs

Very fun job

This job was fun and the managers were the best. Everyone was so nice and I don't have a problem with anyone working here. This is definitely one of those jobs where you would definitely go back.

Hyatt

It’s a good place to work. It has good benefit also good pay. You also have different hotels you can stay with for free very friendly place to work for .

Good pay

Bad management
İş Kültürü

It’s a great place to work

Everyone where I worked were super friendly and were very patient with new comers and is a very safe and non toxic work environment. It’s a fair place to work and I would recommend it to anyone.

Friendly Hotel

Beautiful hotel i ever worked at. Friendly staff and friendly customers. Love the atmosphere and the view at night is gorgeous. the rooms are beautiful and the swimming area spacious and Spectacular. the gym is outstanding
İş Kültürü

Good

This place is good. Pay is weekly. I loved working here but unfortunately the place got shut down due to the pandemic going on. I wish I was still here.
İş Kültürü

Fun environment with good people

Was a pleasure working there. I learned a lot about guest services and working for a corporation that is sure to make their guests' experience a great one.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama