Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

San Francisco, CA konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 48 yorum bulundu9,895 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Collaborative approach, lacking in strong leadership

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Good internal organization, leadership was not provided support to provide substantive periodic reviews and advancement opportunities were never made clear.

Steward

Being a steward is messy and physically demanding work. Food, oil and drink will stain your uniform on a daily basis. You can change out of uniform and the Hyatt provides cleaning for it. Health benefits for those who work long enough for the company. Lunch is provided. Schedule Flexibility is nonexistent. When they need you at that time, there is no negotiation without any concern of how much sleep you're getting. The job has deprived me sleep cause management does not care. Almost working 2 shifts in one go is common. Worse of all, if you work hard but management does not notice it. Many coworkers will try to stab you in the back. Reporting you're not working when you are. Coworkers try to get rid of you so more of there family can work there or they just don't like you. To much drama of who is not working when the lazy are pointing the finger. For all trouble the job is, I don't think the pay is worth the tremendous stress that goes with the job.

Artı Yönleri

Good pay, health coverage, uniform clean, free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

No flexibility, terrible coworkers, terrible management, work is physically taxing
İş Kültürü

dont need a review, all I can tell the management are arrogant, selfish and they don't care about there employees etc .........................................
İş Kültürü

Horrible HR department crystal elijah mafia union square

Mafia based hotel Hr department protects its union workers over security department. Employee food was horrible pork and chicken everyday. Graveyard engineer luis claimed to be a gangmenber

All of the above
İş Kültürü

Trato bueno y muy amable

Existe un buen clima laborable en dicha empresa...
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Nice place to work

Routine assignments How to manage budgets, scheduling, Risk Management skills, Labor, Union contracts and employees Working in San Francisco the hardest part was the homeless Going home after a hard day at work

Artı Yönleri

Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Lack of advancement and managerial positions
İş Kültürü

Great work environment and job unless your stuck low in senority.

Great work, management and co-workers, however my less then stellar review is due to lack of hours and opportunity due to union politics and cronyism.

Collaborative and exciting

Meetings were a few times a year at our Corporate Office in Chicago. We would meet for a few days discussing ways to become a more diverse company with promoting minorities where there was a potential. Recognizing potential talent for the future.

Networking with other peers
İş Kültürü

Great environment and collaborative team.

I great people when I arrive and address all of the Division's departments. I attend a daily meeting in the morning to discuss any and all events and challenges.

Artı Yönleri

Great work environment, discount on rooms, free meals

Stressful job

Poor management. No advanced in job level. Horrible bosses. They are on a high power trip. It's bad if u can't make it to work be prepared to get fired. They don't treat employees good or value u at all. Just a big company to work for and that's it..

Artı Yönleri

Free room for employees. When u on your vacation time off with pay.

Eksi Yönleri

Short break and always stress out when u are on their time clock.

Pay bad for manager

Good place for staff but bad for manager position. I supervised 20 people and most of them make more money than me. Benefit is great and manager can have free parking

Good Benifits

Good benifits with opportuniy to advance...friendly atmosphere with friendly co-workers, good training with ample room for career changes if you desire

Artı Yönleri

Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Politics

Hospitality

When I am being treated well, It has given me the a sense of direction and dedication on how well I should take care of our guests. We are people at the end of the day.

Artı Yönleri

Showers, free lunches, comp rooms

seniority / graveyard

The grand hyatt San Francisco

Good company, Union property, excellent benefits, all positions are seniority based, vacation, Pto, and sick time all paid. Pay is above average. Meals included.

Great pay

Hard to get promoted

Hyatt is Family

I really loved working for Hyatt and feel like they truly care about their employees. Sales can often be competitive (which it was) but they would make it fun or have incentives to do your best. I would have stayed with Hyatt if I had more opportunities to advance within the company.

Felt cared about, discounts

lack of advancement opportunities

Hotel and lodging

I worked as a bus person in the main restaurant, had Union benefits, competitive wages, plus tips. Not bad for the full time college student or single person.

Meet interesting people

Interesting demands

Great Culture

I left my position due to leaving the hospitality industry, if I were to go back to hotels Hyatt would be at the top of my list. Hyatt culture comes from the top down, with an emphasis on employees as well as guests. Unfortunately there is often not a great work/life balance for a manager in operations. There is also a lot of variance on your role/amount of responsibility based on your direct management and executives. Pay is not the best in the industry, although benefits are good.
İş Kültürü

Best place, best work place friendly atmosphere

Experience new trade through this company was a privilege . Learning new things every day and how the company works overall . I must say that the best thing here working at the front desk was able to meet new people from all parts of the world was a experience .

amazing

Truly enjoyed my time here! I would not recommend a better place, incredibly friendly environment. Amazing staff amazing clients and amazing memories.
İş Kültürü

Staff very fun and personable

Like all places of employment, this place is no different when it comes to its politics. Some people are allowed a longer leash than others to make mistakes without it costing them their position. I understand security is held to a higher standard and accept it.

Staff

Office Politocs
İş Kültürü

Good job to work while going to school.

Typical valet duties of picking up cars from the hotel and bringing it to the garage, and vice versa. Hardest part of the job is when it's super busy and not enough valet drivers.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama