Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sarasota, FL konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 34 yorum bulundu9,895 yoruma gözat

Things I've Learned

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Hyatt has many different brandings. Properties that are Hyatt owned and Hyatt managed are the best. Having said that, some properties are owned by third parties and managed by Hyatt. These are also very good. Then there are facilities that are neither owned nor managed by Hyatt but do fly the Hyatt flag. All properties are suppose to abide by Hyatt Standards. Overall Hyatt itself is a great company to work for. I like their management style. I can't say the same for third party management teams.

Artı Yönleri

Depends on who is running the show.

None when managed by Hyatt

Fun place to work

Rewarding work. Can be stressful due to workload. Because ownership went with another management company, the benefits have been reduced. For example , no paid holidays unless you are in management.

Artı Yönleri

People you work with are caring

Pay and benefits

Positiva

Se trabaja bien, buen ambiente de trabajo, todo el personal es colaborador

Dan almuerzo

Eksi Yönleri

El salario es un poco bajo

No work-life balance

Kitchen is severely understaffed. No work-life balance even though promoted. Chef does an excellent job keeping the ship running but doesn't really get support from upper management

Massive amounts of overtime

No work-life balance
İş Kültürü

Great team of people with a great mission statement "We Care about people so they can be their best".

Hyatt is great at communication and training. I had the opportunity to attend numerous training sessions both online as well as in person. The difficult part of Hyatt is that they use so many different systems to operate the hotel versus other hotels that only use one or two systems.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Mismanaged

Inexperienced supervisors and unethical HR make the Hyatt a terrible choice for professionals. If you want grief apply now and regret your decision later.

Free food

Everything else

Hyatt Regency Sarasota Not Actually Hyatt

The company is franchised out to Interstate Hotels. Cheap, slave driving, management vs employees mentality. They will purposefully schedule you on requested days off and give other employees 5 days off in a row, and they won't approve PTO until 5 days before so good luck planning a trip. The hotel also runs the MINIMAL staff necessary to keep daily functions, but one employee does about 3 jobs. Ex: Bartender also buses and waits tables for entire restaurant.

Free employee food in Bistro

Bistro Food is disgusting
İş Kültürü

Good place to get experience large scale events hotel is outdated and needs to be renovated Overall I learned a lot and enjoyed my work. Made good contacts in the industry.

Hyatt

Hyatt is a great company.They spend a great deal of time on training and taking care of associates both management and hourly staff. They are strong in trying new ideas and will be in the market for a very long time.

Integrity

excellent place to work

hyatt is an excellent place to work. fully of exciting and energetic employees. plenty of opportunity for growth and expansion. you can definitely reach your goals with this company.

tips dwindled

Condition of hotel began to rapidly deteriorate resulting in a change in the clientele and subsequently tips. foot injury limited my ability to run up and down concrete hill for valeted vehicles

guys I worked with

many nights of minimal $

Different areas to work

awesome views, different shifts, wonderful coworkers, special events, great coffee, great work to get your steps, free food for on call or full time employees.

Helpful coworkers

Looking towards the future

As a Hyatt employee for 19 years, I have loved everything about my job and the company. With the knowledge and experience I have gained from the Hyatt, I have grown as a manager. I have earned the respect of my peers and employees. However, with the recent transition to a different management company, the work environment has changed in a negative way. I look forward to a more positive work environment with new challenges ahead where I can thrive.

My longtime department co-workers

New management

Excellent

Except for the last Manager before being outsourced, it was a great work place. The Hyatt gave you plenty of opportunities to travel and advance. The benefits were outstanding and the culture was advanced.
İş Kültürü

Everything is awesome about the Hyatt

Working at the Hyatt regency was a great experience for me. I love every person I worked with that place really help me grow. I would recommend anyone to work for hyatt

Enjoyed my time

When I was there my manager was B and he was awesome. Banquet Capt was awesome.. the hotel was recently sold so im not sure if discount program has changed but you were able to get a hyatt house for 50 bucks and that's an entire apartment.

Good money nice atmosphere

Great Staff

The staff made this one of my favorite work places. Most workers and managers here are always friendly and willing to help. The work is what you expect for the position.

Overworked

I loved the guests. I cross-trained in reservations, catering and PBX. I was in the sales office and we were like a family.

Free food, 12 free nights, 401k match

Workload

Great co-workers

Hard to balance work and personal life, working holidays, weekends, long hours, must relocate to advance, the team makes the difference, the people working in hospitality and love to customers are driven element

Great coworkers

Eksi Yönleri

Benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great work environment

Excellent company to work for. I want to move forward and grow within a larger company. Excellent pay, benefits and supervisors/coworkers.
İş Kültürü

Tight knit group of people especially for a Corporate company.

As a front desk agent I have learned multiple new skills and have become increasingly advanced in numerous operating systems. Friendly associates and a welcoming atmosphere.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama