Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sedona, AZ konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 18 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

I loved my job.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
This job was fun and exciting- shooting to reach your goals. Location can be difficult to get to with traffic and parking can be hard. You also can't beat the views once you arrive.

Short shifts

İş Kültürü

Hyatt management is employee strengths based. They create a win-win working environment.

Hyatt management accommodated my extensive travel time to and from work. I was treated as a valued and respected employee and given every tool at their disposal to encourage me to develop and achieve success.

Artı Yönleri

Management support, working outside.

Eksi Yönleri

Loss of traffic due to changes in travel industry and Sedona's own development restrictions.
İş Kültürü

Hyatt Unable to Deliver On It's Promise Of Success-Narcissistic Co.

I feel this company was riddled with Narcissistic abuse of all employees. Managers constantly blaming sales force for not producing sales when leads provided were not there to purchase Time Share but to receive the incentive gift and or for their " Owner Update". I hope that they eventually outlaw these kinds of sales. No base pay all commission... and income dependent on a blind lead, Management favortism, and Closing Agent. So rediculous. Wasted a year of my life working for this company.
İş Kültürü

The managers dont have much respect and only speak spanish

I was olau working there at first until i got disrespected by my manager right in front of me and she spoke spanish thinking i couldn't understamd what she was saying as well as people i would be working with in rooms and laundry
İş Kültürü

Unwelcoming staff and overly stressful

More stressful then should be, unreasonable standards. They made you work with harsh chemicals and didn't give you gloves or masks. Poor and limited supplies, so there was a lot of theft even when you brought your own supplies. The main manager, although not bad most times, was unpleasant others, could never just get her point across and was a broken record over everything, and played favorites. Assistant manager was far more pleasant to be around, kind and fair. Some of the staff were pleasant, but many of them not so much and one like to antagonize intentionally. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Productive and fun place to work

This was a great place to work in sales. Everyone really got along well and the management was responsive. Team playing environment. Some changes in management, but went smoothly.

Productive and positive workplace

Weekly Training. Daily meetings. Sufficient breaks. Mentoring throughout the day. Learned how to listen to clients' needs. Professional dress. Pride in company standards.
İş Kültürü

Stay away from this job!

Without proper management, the people in the office act or behave however they want to behave. Negative atmosphere, unhappy employees. You can go to McDonalds and make $15.00 an hour and save yourself the grief!

Nice location

Nasty employees

Decent

The people were really nice to work with and they helped me learn everything i needed to. From booking tours to just learning the area they were very helpful.

Supportive work environment

Supplies all available resources to give you the tools you need to execute your job successfully. The hardest part of the job is luring people to you to pitch the product.

Autonomy, 30 hour work weeks, flexible shifts, training support

Sales....commissions depend on volume
İş Kültürü

I had the pleasure of being assigned to the west offices located in Sedona, AZ, Carmel, CA and Aspen, CO. Great company to work for and received opportunities for career growth,
İş Kültürü

One of the best jobs Ive had

Absolutely loved this job. was very sad I had to leave. Learned a lot from the salespeople and from my managers. very educational for being interested in writing out timeshare contracts. fun atmosphere although still very business and serious when it comes to people being on time and detail oriented and good at multitasking.

Productive and fun workplace

If it weren't for the fact that I've purchased a home in Phoenix, I don't think I'd ever leave Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Sedona. I am part of an amazing team here.

Productive, satisfactory, friendly, &fun

This place is a good place to work at ...they make feel good , they try to help you when you need to be helped , they always try to give you at least 40 hrs a week which is good and if you want to put over time they would let you!

Artı Yönleri

Time off when ever you require

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks, not benefits at all
İş Kültürü

Activity center was cool to work in

All but one person made it miserable for everyone else to work there. Micromanaging was a main issue there. If they were removed from the workplace, everyone would be happier.

Artı Yönleri

Front office management was awesome

Eksi Yönleri

Micro Managing was difficult to deal with

Best employer EVER!

Management is superb, co-workers all happy and friendly, good benefits, decent pay, frequent employee appreciation events, supervisors are professional and never make you feel expendable. Workdays are relaxed, pleasant, and not too demanding. Managers always take your home life into account when making schedules. I would recommend this employer to anyone who is worthy of it.

Too many to list off.

A Fun Experience

I enjoyed bringing up towels and sheets to guests. I learned how to be more productive and efficient in my work. I loved working with my co-workers and management.

Great Management

Poor Training
İş Kültürü

It was a pure joy coming to work everyday,and being productive and hitting all the goals and being reconized for all my achievement I achieved

HYATT VACATION CLUB was a great place to workI started as just a marketing rep and within 4 months was promoted to Marketing Director of the Sedona,AZ property I implemented several new marketing techniques which with my other managment and marketing knowledge made my team and I the number 1 Hyatt marketing dept in the chain after several years I had my son and soon after that the resort was almost soldout and I was offered to relocate to KEY WEST ,FL with just having my son I declined the offer

Artı Yönleri

outstanding company great upper management good people and team.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama