Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Assistant Manager için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 44 yorum bulundu9,877 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Very busy before the pandemic and lots of room to grow

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Hyatt has its ups and downs. Feels like sometimes they value being liked over doing your job and holding people accountable. Very busy pre pandemic and lots of places to go within the hotel.
İş Kültürü

Free meal per shift and employee advancement available

The workplace provides one meal per day and the benefits of travel and repayment for continuing education is great. Some downsides include an unreal expectation on management to be satisfied with extreme overworking and complete lack of work/life balance. This location is held too tightly to budgets by ownership and staff suffers for it.
İş Kültürü

Fun company to work and great people

Hyatt is a great place to work, it definitely has room for advancement if you work hard and are always willing to help. The only thing is that once you are in management you become salary and the long hours you have to work make it almost not worth it.

Artı Yönleri

Free food, Free hotel nights, benefits

Eksi Yönleri

long hours, no overtime if you are on salary.
İş Kültürü

Lovely people to work with

The team are like a family but alot expected from the team with alot of pressure. The best part was the community and the friendships you build whilst there

Great Place to Work!

I love it here and the benefits are great. Great procedures and the leadership wants to help. The GM gives back to the community and job security was there. I felt like the company did whatever it they could to take care of us with keeping business in the hotel and minimal slow periods.

Artı Yönleri

benefits, management supports, caring culture

work life balance.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Good place to learn and high standard , but less salary

Hyatt is really a good place to build a foundation and learning place . But Management pay less salary compare to other competitor and payment is done according to nationality even you work in same position . After you left from property Human resource give really bad impression and they make you feel not to come back in same property . After working for 7 years .

Professional managerial

Good working culture Good team work Hyatt Family Hyatt Values Clean Happy working environment Professional managerial Great Benefits Activities for employees are great

Amazing working at the Hyatt Regency India

Awesome experience working with the team and the management. Someone was always there to guide you.Loved the training for the management. Overall a great experience.

Doesn't feel like home

Working at the Hyatt never felt like home, it is a good place to work for, I developed myself and formed many good working relationships there, was a good base for me.

Great place!

Man I loved working here. Great employees make you feel like family as well as the guests! Overall I wish I didnt have to relocate! The only downfall is no free meals but they offer 50% off, and lunch breaks arent long enough to leave the property for lunch.

Artı Yönleri

Everything pkus a life insurance policy first day!

No free lunch
İş Kültürü

tốt nhưng cần cải thiện nhiều ở bộ phận HR

Cần cải tổ mạnh bộ phận nhân sự. Do họ không cập nhật tình hình hienj tại về công việc các bộ phận & không hổ trợ tốt NV Thường xuyên mở công tác từ thiện nhưng chỉ đối phó & bắt các bộ phận khác tham gia & ko đánh giá kết quả đạt được

phụ cấp đầy đủ cho NV

Eksi Yönleri

không có du lịch hàng năm & tiệc tất niên cuối năm

Love This Place

I loved my job here. They treat their staff like family. Never had an issue and always wanted to go to work. I was sad to leave but I moved on to a better paying job in the medical field. I would work here again in a heartbeat.

Pay, Staff, Management

Eksi Yönleri

I don't work here anymore
İş Kültürü

During my stay with Hyatt as assistant manager was very productive.

I have learned how to communicate with different people every day and got enough experiance how to resolve peopl's issue, how handle customers, manage the job under a heavy pressure. A very good relations with the Hotel management and employee.

free meal

Place to Grow

I worked there for almost a year and it is a great place to learn and grow your career in the Hospitality Industry. Managers are very knowledgeable and trustworthy. They will help you with work and personal issues anytime. The team always work together to ensure that no one is left behind and everything is done up to standards. The fact that it is part of Hyatt's portfolio makes of Spirit Ridge a big deal when it is about choosing a worldwide known brand to work in Canada and also to have it in your resume. Take advantage of the Hyatt perks like discounts in other Hyatt Hotels in Canada and the rest of the world and for your family and friends as well. The town (Osoyoos) is very quiet but in summer is the place to be. If you want to make a lot of hours and also enjoy the warmest lake in Canada surrounded by top notch wineries and high quality craft beers from BC.

Artı Yönleri

Hyatt perks, location, weather, team work

İş Kültürü

A company that cares about its employees

It has great benefits and a good work environment. It felt like a family working here. There are travel benefits and affordable insurance and 401(k). There are lots of career advancement opportunities and they promote from within.

Artı Yönleri

free lunches, free hotel stays, discounted hotel stays

Eksi Yönleri

compensation is on the lower end of the spectrum
İş Kültürü

Nice place to work, friendly environment.spend almost 5 years . I can say it's one of the best hotel in Hyderabad. Highly recommend to join this place.

Artı Yönleri

Supportive management & HR, Great caffetarea food, free stey across the globe, Freedom to express your ideas, 8 weekly offs in a month.

Long working hours

Be prepared to work

Hyatt is a great company to work for. Just be prepared to work long hours and have your schedule be all over the place. I have learned a lot in a short amount of time and servers are willing to help you learn as a new manager. Hardest part of the job is having multiple people telling you different ways of doing the same thing. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the guests faces and responses when you make their stay or help them.
İş Kültürü

Very productive and efficient workplace with all management and employee

During my stay in the last job, I have learned a lot how to handle customers, solving customers and employee problems, and working under pressure. Overall, I had a productive working place with all management and employees.

I had all the benefits

regal hyattsville royal 14

working in this theater was a good and bad experiences. gave me some well advice and show me a bit more of regal before the new company took over, it ok

Artı Yönleri

benefit ok but felixable it depends on the gm or the managerment team

Eksi Yönleri

long hour some of them without pay or having to fight both customer and compacy.

ok

good team good management friendly culture nice place to work good benefits good bonus nice place to worth in parking available shopping mall experience

Fun

It's a fun place to work the staff is friendly and Managers.Guest are friendly as well this hotel is very busy doing the summer. It has 127 rooms has 4 floors
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama