Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Banquet Server için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 143 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

A very nice enviromet to work

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
As a banquet server on a tipical day at work, you will be faced with challenges unique to a banquet environment. Banquets differ from working in a restaurant environment, which has a menu and public clientele. Every day you will find yourself working a variety of events for a variety of guests. The first thing is the preshift with the captain, who goes over the menu, and the specifics of the funtion. Then after we have to arrange tables according to the layout specified by the party holding the banquet. We also dress the tables with linens and set them with china, silverware, napkins and glasses.At a sit-down dinner, we deliver courses to the guests, ensuring that any pre-arranged meal selections are distributed appropriately. For buffets, sometimes dish the food out for guests or ensure that the buffet remains well-stocked.Between courses or after the meal is finished, we clear plates, taking them to the kitchen for the dishwashers to scrape and clean.After the banquet, servers gather any remaining plates and remove the table linens for laundering.I learned that throughout the banquet, we are responsible for being professional and courteous to all guests. We must move quickly and work carefully so as not to drop any food or dishes.I get alone very well with my co-workers, we do a very good teame work.The hardest part is that we have to carrie a tray with 10 plates full of food, very heavy.The best part is when the guests are happy and thankful.

free meals

Eksi Yönleri

not steady job, only when there is an event
İş Kültürü

Great place to work. They have a system and it works from the training to working there everything was great. I worked with an amazing team of people.

Great company

Great company and love the room benefits. Great place for growth in company. When one department may be slow, you are usually offered to work in another department.

Free Hyatt rooms

Fun workplace but.....

Very bad Management not care what so ever for hourly employee regardless of the level of experience, no careers advancement only for those have connection with upper management, or being friend to the hiring manager, very unfair use to be fair company!

free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

unfair management, they play favoritism big time no matter of your level of experience
İş Kültürü

Lots of opportunities to grow

Love working at my resort. My department is like my family. We work hard everyday to give our clients an amazing experience. Hyatt is always open to new suggestions.

Hotel discount
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Great company

Great hotel...coworkers are friendly...free meals for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Employee discount to work there. Always busy especially when there is a big function

Free lunch, benefits
İş Kültürü

This is a very good company to work for

The management or great the staff is very good security is very good housekeeping is very good I just love the Hyatt the guest the people I work with are great I work with all nationalities

Artı Yönleri

I also love the free lunches

Eksi Yönleri

Also love the benefits they have
İş Kültürü

I like Group work or team work but not always sometimes is hard

I am happy working in this hotel special Hayatt regency .All staff and are so more friendly and also working environment so peaceful I am thinking like one of a company member

Artı Yönleri

Sometimes we have free lunch not once a while

Benefits is good

Exellent to work there

Super fun workplace to work, every one helps each other and management is easy to work. I love to work there becuase is a nice hotel and I love to make the guest happy

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch and lots of benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours and early shifts

Horrible

Worst management. Dont care about employees at all. Treat you like dirt and walk all over you after yelling at you. Try to embarrass employees in front of co-workers. HR ignores all problems. They put making money over employee breaks and well being.

Provide uniforms

Eksi Yönleri

Bad Management, breaks are hard to get, toxic workplace
İş Kültürü

Good

I've been working here for three years, And I learned a lot about the world of hospitality to be barista, room service, and guest services. Here I admire the performance of the United workers in the team.
İş Kültürü

Even I’m on call they make me feel like family. Is always something to smile about it,something to feel proud each time I work there. They are well organized on plated dinners,equipment easy to handle and management are easy to talk to.
İş Kültürü

Beautiful views on the outside, not so much on the inside.

The locations is breathtaking, and awesome spot to work scenic wise. The management seemed to be more worried about doing as little work as possible that they ended up doing just as much work in the end. The coworkers were not exactly welcoming but i suspect that is because of the high turnover rate that it has there. I really like the idea of working there and it has a wonderful potential but at the time it just couldn't find its footing that it needed before the Covid-19 quarantine.
İş Kültürü

Great working environment, great servers

Great working environment. Helpful and supportive staff. Great guests. Job included serving banquet events. Working as a team with other banquet housemen.

They care for employees

Working for a while with this company after experienceing this covid I have no regrets working for Hyatt best company I worked for love it they CARE FOR EMPLOYEES SO THEY CAN DO THERE BEST ALL THE TIME ❤️❤️

Excellent company

Really good company if you’re interested in growing opportunities. And excellent experiences with clients and event attendees. Crazy hours on high season but it pays off

Too much favoritism

Retaliation happens often Management it's horrible All managers are friends with other managers so there's no one to complain to HR doesn't get on your side

friendly environment

there is some minor issues, but overall, it is a great company. and being with the company for 20 years ,it means a lot, I wish I can give my best to any company that I work for.

Awesome job!

I’ve been with Hyatt for 5 years now and with any luck I’ll never leave this job. The pay is great, the staff is a big diverse family, the work is fair, and being able to grab a free delicious meal from the cafeteria on your break is unbeatable.
İş Kültürü

Popular hotel centrally located in the heart of downtown Denver.

Great company to work for that offers good benefits and great perks. fun, friendly and outgoing staff, and the hotel brand offers many opportunities for personal growth.

Very good

This company very good I’m very happy to work my position banquet server Good management All managers very nice and good workplace I’m learned so many things
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama