Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Bartender için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 239 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Barrel and Bushel

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Hyatt iyeself was a great company and I would go back in a heart beat; however, management at B&B lacks communication and there is no real balance between work and life. I enjoyed my time working here though as most of the staff was amazing and fun to work with. Plus the benefits made it all worth it.

Very poorly operated.

This should be a goldmine on location alone. It is far from a well run organization and has missed its heyday by several years! It’s a shame this structure was not used to the full potential it had. This is mediocre on a good day, and less than average usually. Shocked the SEC came back to be honest!

Eksi Yönleri

You do Not grow with this company.
İş Kültürü

Fun environment and great pay.

Great place to work as a bartender. Can't speak for any other positions. Best bartending job I ever had. The pay is wonderful and the environment is a blast.

Artı Yönleri

Great food and esy going enviornment

Productive and fun

Productive and great company to work for. Management is great as well as associates. Very caring culture. They worry about each other as a family. Great company overall

Work like balance

Great workplace

Great company and wonderful co workers. Management always helpful . Always well stocked with everything we needed to perform the job. Management and staff wonderful
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Team work

It was fun, lucrative and most staff members were friendly. They have school reimbursement for certain departments as long as it’s job related. That was a major plus.

Immediate supervisors were awesome

Working in a large department meant I got to interact with a lot of different people. You learn quickly who will have your back if need be. Supervisors were great.

Free food, flexible schedule

no room for advancement

It’s okay

Tough at times the hours had me working late and coming in early. People were usually pretty cool, the thing I didn’t like about it was the up and down time.

Nice people

Terrible management

Absolutely no management, leadership or structure. The owner makes decisions from his house in Florida and has no idea what goes on in his business. Every employee is disposable no matter how hard you work. Do not expect any front of the house help from management. Place is very very dirty and cooks do not wear gloves while making the food.

Benefits available

Management and ownership

Was good for a while

Enjoyed most of my time working for Hyatt. Was great when Hyatt actually owned the hotel. When the hotel was taken over by different companies it got worse each time. The last company got rid of everyone who had been there a long time. People who had been loyal employees were let go. So I guess my experience could have been better.

Nice clientele

Company changed hands alot

Hyatt İş İlanları

Bartender positions
Daha fazla iş ilanı

Great Company to work for

I worked at the Hyatt for 5 years, and moved up from service bartender to lead bartender of the largest outlet within 3 years. This decision was made totally seniority because of union standards. This afforded me great pay and responsibilities I was happy to deal with. I felt like I was appreciated by my management. I never had to deal with any type of harassment from guests, as management and security were there in minutes to deal with any situation. I got this job right after graduating from college, without any bartending knowledge. They trained me completely, and had so many ways to continue education, and even move up in the company. They were very open to changes in position, if necessary. The benefits were better than any other company in the hospitality field I had seen before or since. I'm forever saddened by the fact that the COVID-19 quarantine shut down operation of our restaurant in the Downtown Denver Regency. I had worked with so many great people and loved working there. My former management and HR department are still easy to get in touch with for help with references and tax information. I would definitely work for this company again, given the opportunity.

Artı Yönleri

Amazing benefits, free hotel stays, great work culture

Easily shutdown during quarantine :(

It was good good

Love the managers!! Good place to work, Night shift can be slow but loved the morning shift, joe is awesome and usually the team we had was great too. Hopefully everyone can go back after covid when the place opens again.

Money and people

Great job, just was part time. Made 35-50$ hourly..Management we're very respectful and fair! Plus stayed at every Hyatt in California for free .loved it

People and amenities

Eksi Yönleri

They don't hire full time a lot

great environment

enjoy the atmosphere and my co-workers; we are fairly compensated. Management is usually respectful of its employees and tries to provide a workplace that is conducive to good attitude and production..

Artı Yönleri

fairly compensated with all meals

Na

Learning

Staff was supportive, learn to use innovation very well, learn mangmet skillsHyatt polices are best for a staff, you will get apprication for your work from seniors

Good management

Location of a hotel

Fun

Good money. Good people. Flexibility. Cafeteria. Health benefits. Discounted and comp rooms. Holiday pay. Hotel industry is the way to go for the f&b employees

Free meal

Its a Job

good job to work at. I always made good tips there, my coworkers were easy to get along with. The only thing is that they are a union job so the draw back is the the schedule was based on seniority even though you are faster and better, you won't get the good shift just cause someone started the job 2days before you.

العمل مع حيات كان بمثابة المنزل الثاني

شركة تحترم الموظفين وتساعد على تنمية المهارات المهنية والاجتماعية الاجور الشهرية قليله نسبيآ

الشعور انك تعمل لحساب شركتك الخاصة

Eksi Yönleri

تحكم المدراء بالتنمية المهنية وتطوير الافراد بما معناه اذا ما الك حد ما بتتطور وبتترفع بسهولي

Great Work Culture and great compensation/ benefits

The Hyatt is by far the best company I ever worked for. Such a great work environment, managers were nice and fair. Incredible benefits and amazing coworkers from top to bottom in all departments. Unfortunately the corona virus greatly affected the Hotel industry and many people got laid off at least for the moment.

Artı Yönleri

Cafeteria with free lunch and dinner and salad bar, good pay wages, great benefits, great culture

Not the best

Worked at Hyatt for almost two years in Orange County. Management and HR are shady and not willing to work with you in most cases. They really prioritize the guest over their employees, and that says a lot.
İş Kültürü

Comps are good but have to wait a year, plus hard to find once you waited

Have to wait one year to get comps and only for Full-time, Have to wait one year for a week paid vacation. HR is Horrible. F&B Managers agree to 50 hours a week. Hires inexperience managers a well to keep cost low. Staff barely sees management bc they are in office doing clerical work. More concerned about numbers on paper instead of staff. wouldn't get hired unless I opened up full availability. During covid kept occupancy high and no one monitoring masks on guests. Oh and once you get comps you need to book a year in advance bc they book up fast, then your managers don't give you the time off. Gm is great, HR male is the worst.

comps once you get them

Eksi Yönleri

no breaks, long hours, no coverage for breaks, lack of hands-on management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama