Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Bellman için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 52 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Bellman at Hyatt Bethesda

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
I only gave the overall rating 5 stars because I love Hyatt. I worked for Hyatt Bethesda as a Bellman for almost two years and LOVED it...until it became franchised by Highgate Hotels. The money was GREAT i will say that. Being a Bellman is awesome. I will encourage anyone to work for Hyatt that is corporately owned because it was the best company to work for. However i strongly recommend to NEVER work for Hyatt Bethesda or any franchised Hyatt. Hyatt Bethesda being operated by Highgate Hotels was the worst day of my life. They rennovated the property and lied to cusotmers for months about even having a rennovation until they got so many astounding complaints. They treat their employees like trash and the customers even worst. The management is TERRIBLE and Hyatt Bethesda and Highgate are VERY greedy and only care about the customers credit card being approved and that is it. As an employee i say this because the customers at Hyatt Bethesda are such great lovely people and they became family and treat the employees so nicely which is rare so it was an awful feeling knowing the people know that they are being taken advantage of. I loved my job and took great pride in it and was even written up and eventually fired because i went "too above and beyond" for a guest. It was a nightmare working at that location while being operated by Highgate Hotels because literally everyday they flex their muscle to make you feel like you will be fired and given day. But again Hyatt corporately is the best hotel chain to possibly work for and i was sad they day it became franchised. I highly recommend -

Great Money

Terrible Terrible Terrible Management / Very Uncomfortable Work Enviroment
İş Kültürü

Overall great place to work! Would go back there, if opportunity is there!

Very customer focused, reminds me of working at Marriott hotels, witch is great, and why we are there! Would work there again, if opportunity is there, in the future!

Artı Yönleri

Teamwork, good relationship with employees throughout hotel, free meals!

Eksi Yönleri

Sometimes fairness among bellman, with tipping, etc.!

Very nice place to work

Love every moment of this job, never had a dull moment, management was great and wanted you to succeed. schedule was flexible and was able to get required days to complete school.

Good places to work

Grant place to meet people and make guests happy. Every day for me felt like a day that I can contribute to humanity and make people happy and welcome people to the building and to make people feel at home. I also like the company standard two separate other hotels from the Hyatt brand. Hyatt Trinidad is a good place to work on the benefits is really good and the employees help each other and support each other for the better of the company and for the better of personal growth

Free lunch

Great to work for

Just make sure you keep a smile on your face and take care of the guests. Make sure you direct people where they need to go. Keep the customer happy at all times.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Good position for the work

This position won't make you feel great about yourself, but you'll make more than enough to pay your bills. The experience you build will only help you land a management position in hospitality, so I wouldn't recommend staying in this position for as long as I have unless that's what you're shooting for. Union benefits are great!

Productive and fun enviroment

The most enjoyable part of the job is willing to help resolve situation to customers and visitors to our work place. Striving to provide the best of the best.
İş Kültürü

good

everything fair and good,every one has a team work.management is good..and they have good communication to each other...and employees are so friendly.
İş Kültürü

Prestigious and fun workplace with a cultural restaurants

I am happy working in the company for 3 years, my daily work with my co-employee is wonderful and I learned a lot in the company especially empowerment and full engagement with the guest, The Hyatt Regency culture gives an opportunity to each individual to develop himself or herself.

Artı Yönleri

free accom, meals, tips and many more

Great spot for summer!

Great location to work for summer, plenty of hours and over time if you want it. Enjoyed my time here in the Okanagan at Spirit Ridge. Beautiful resort in some stunning scenery. Literally pinch yourself coming in to work every day as it is breath taking. It is a very busy Hotel at peak times, this is not a place to come if you intend on dossing about and not working! My time here was enjoyable, but there was a lot of time spent chasing my tail as unreliable staff would call in sick ect frequently and let the rest of the team pick up the slack. That being said the core team are great just let down by a few seasonal slackers as is every hotel. Found management approachable and friendly also willing to get stuck in on busy days which is always commendable as respect is earnt. Not many places will you see the Director of Rooms helping Housekeeping or the General Manager helping the bell boys run carts on a busy day. They all get stuck in when needed which i found great. As in any business there are a few kinks that need ironing out but I always felt my voice was heard and i was always treated with respect from management even when we clashed. As i said previously respect is earnt and if you work well you will be treated well. This place has some serious potential, with the right direction, passion and staff this really could be one of Canada's top resorts. I found that quite exciting, if you have a real passion for hospitality then this place is for you, already 4.5 star and striving for more. Would come back for another stint here no problem.

Artı Yönleri

Plenty of hours, stunning location

Eksi Yönleri

Not much in the way of employee benefits like lunch ect.

Productive and Fun Place to work

Great company to work for with good benefits. Excellent management! Very happy and stress free working environment. It's fun to be with all of my co workers.

Artı Yönleri

Free food and discounted rooms

Fun place to work

Fast paced with a variety of clientele . Hotel was connected to the convention center which was extremely busy with a wide variety of conferences , meetings, and contests

Great location

Eksi Yönleri

Departments didn’t work well with each other

Fun

They just welcome you in also they want you to succeed at what your doing and are always there to help. The location is great as well. If there were any draw backs it wiuld be the long hours.
İş Kültürü

Great place to meet new people

Great place to meet new people with the opportunity to build relationships throughout great customer service skill & timely errand runs that provide guest with a great experience in the city.

Artı Yönleri

Meeting new people, new experiences

İş Kültürü

Fast paced environment that teaches you to communicate and work as a team. Team oriented environment with good management. Time flies since you are always on the go.
İş Kültürü

Employees were great management were awful unfair

Wouldn't work for them again, they abused the hard workers and never appreciated the work one did for them, we got stiffed on the tips the clients would leave for us

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks, too much profanity, disrespectful to staff
İş Kültürü

No advancement or pay increases to look forward to

The owners do not believe in providing a living wage for the workers. Too many contract employees. Not possible to be hired by the Hyatt without quitting original job first then wait 30 days to begin application process.
İş Kültürü

Relaxed and comfortable work environment

Great place to work if your a people person but you have to be very flexible with your schedule pay isn’t all that great but it’s good if your young or still in school

tips dwindled

Condition of hotel began to rapidly deteriorate resulting in a change in the clientele and subsequently tips. foot injury limited my ability to run up and down concrete hill for valeted vehicles

guys I worked with

many nights of minimal $

Souless

Would receive a 2 through 8 cent raise annually for 8 years. Company would net profit 150 million average over certain 5 year period, but couldn't provide an adequate raise. Holds no loyalty or appreciation to the low level workers who do the grunt work. Expect to get taken advantage of. After first year of receiving multiple compliments from management in my work, the 2 cent raise I received told me everything I needed to know about how I would be treated for the next 8 years.
İş Kültürü

It a place where someone woul like to work or visit.

Hyatt regency is a five star hotel where by I have been able to gain alot of experience.both international and local.also been able to give it to my best.

Artı Yönleri

Food is provited plus. Accommodation.

9hour working
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama