Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Concierge için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 79 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

I loved my job.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
This job was fun and exciting- shooting to reach your goals. Location can be difficult to get to with traffic and parking can be hard. You also can't beat the views once you arrive.

Short shifts

Work place and company

My overall review and my experience here was good and the best my contract ended of which i was happy to be part of that team i am soo interested in growth i have my short term and long term goals career wise
İş Kültürü

Best company I've ever worked for

Amazing support and room for advancement. Always something fun at work, caring management, amazing benefits and bonuses for reaching/surpassing goals. Great environment for advancement and improvement.
İş Kültürü

You feel your work have an impact in hundreds of people.

Feeling how to be a professional skilled in customer satisfaction, Learning about hospitality Industry, Introducing services, attractions & landmarks. Getting experience in arranging events and memorable personal experiences to our guests. All of it by multitasking with responsibility and coordination as a team member.
İş Kültürü

Productive and fun workplace very generous to knowledge amd experience

Always show who really you are and alwaus give your best part because hyatt wants to be the best version of you everyday he cares you as how he cares to the guest
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Best place I had ever worked

Got a chance to be a part of pre opening hotel, the first hotel of Hyatt in Kerala. Was greated and welcomed by the General manager to the bell person the journey was the best thing in my life. I was given an opportunity to be part of concierge since I was a local person. That never stopped me from learning nor everyone to teach me anything I wanted to learn. The culture was open to everyone to learn anything and everything. I would say this was the best opportunity

Bad experience

They have more managers than workers ....they always focus in the negative ....never in the good work you do !

Nice co workers

Bads managers

Exciting and fun

Everyday is different, meeting different people with different requests. I learned to ask questions to provide guests with best experience. Management styles vary from person to person.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches, recognition and benefits

Short lunches/dinner.

Get Out

To be far this place is alright if you are a salary worker, however, front desk, doormen, drivers, concierge and other part-time positions are push to there limits. Many of us developed foot problems from long hours of standing and lack of days off. I once worked with an employee that work double shifts all the time and hourly wage changed depending on what he did not what he was hired as.

Fast Paced

The hotel I worked in was very beautiful and all the people I worked with were all very attentive, professional, focused and respectful with each other.

View, Space

Work Hours

Great student job

It was a very flexible student job. Learnt so much about hotel management and guest services. Met many international guests and some high profile ones.

okay experience

long hours and low salary, really tiring, and stressful. friendly people. sometimes not enough hours when its quiet but when its busy its not worth the stress for the amount of money you receive

close to city

low salary

Productive and fun workplace. Won best place to work in Carlsbad, CA

Event Concierge is the liaison between the Event Sales and/or Event Planning Manager and the on-site meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests. It requires detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting facilities, group dynamics, and event details.

Artı Yönleri

Lunch, discount, parking, great atmosphere

Not what I was expecting

I always saw Hyatt as a great brand and company to work for. When I started things were unusual, for example, I started before attending Orientation and the training was lackluster. The people that work for the organization are the biggest downfall.

Good Company

Provides the comprehensive training for the staffs, the top management willing to review the staff's suggestion or comments. Good working environment and provides different loyalty programme for the staffs.
İş Kültürü

Very upscale work environment.

I worked for Classic Residence By Hyatt for a short period of time but the elegant senior living environment was good experience for me but part time was not enough to support my living requirements.

Artı Yönleri

Upscale and friendly work environment

Eksi Yönleri

I could not advance to full time.
İş Kültürü

I greatly enjoyed my time with the Hyatt, and would easily go back to work for them. They provide world-class service and a level of detail that is often met by none other. Our location the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe was Top 10 and number ONE of all Hyatt location while I worked there. They also gave exceptional training and standards for dealing with guests in the service industry.

Artı Yönleri

The training, and ability to travel
İş Kültürü

excellent workplace for banking knowledge growth

i find working in the bank is fulfiling and job satisfaction good healthcare program attractive rewards and compensation building personal growth as well as group growth

Internship experience

In Hyatt Regency, concierges play an important role in guest service operation as we are responsible for porters, door-persons and solving customers inquiry on local knowledge, transportation, and hotel facilities. During my internship, I learned that interacting with customers is important as small conversations can go a long way. This is because it provides guests a sense of belonging and make the service more personalized. Workplace culture really did empower their staff to care for people so they can be their best. The overall experience is fun as I get to meet different people from across the globe. I get to know their stories and how they got into the industry.

Free meals

Long Hours
İş Kültürü

Perfect Job for people interested in the hospitality business

I loved working at Hyatt, Managers are nice and well educated. For people that are interested in hospitality, Hyatt is a perfect place to work and advance in your career.

An Experience

On a day to day basis you meet great people that sometimes becomes lifetime friends. During my four years working for Hyatt I have grown tremendously in professionally and personally. The people really care for you and your success.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama