Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Food and Beverage Manager için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 84 yorum bulundu9,921 yoruma gözat

Best job I’ve ever had

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Work-life balanceMinimum 50 hours a week for managersPay & benefitsGreat pay. Minimum for the hotel was about $15 an hourJob security and advancementAmazing growth and development. Went from front desk agent to supervisor to manager all within 3 years.CultureSuper fast paced but if you are good at customer service then you will go far!OverallI loved Hyatt and I would have been there forever if I hadn’t gotten laid off from COVID-19. I was able to move up quickly and they truly showed care for their employees.

Work Hard

Working in hospitality, most know the work is tough and the hours are not ideal especially when you’re a manager. Hyatt was my first hotel industry career and I loved everyone I worked with. I was looking for more advancement but was unable to achieve the role desired due to working at a small property.

People

Work life balance

Excellent

Was good working with team. Organisation culture is good and management is well balanced and look after every individual with their personal training and growth.

Great Company to Learn

Hyatt is known for its Food & Beverage all over the World with new concepts and learning options available all the times for all job levels. Its a great place to work.

Global friendships

Interesting guests from all around the world. Great breakfast. Friends and family room discounts. Getting up at 4:00 a.m. is hard, but once you are at work and get a little free breakfast and the strong coffee, the anxiety all goes away....
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Not a bad company depending on where you go.

They can do better with pay. GM plays small role besides giving orders. They need to be train better to interact with staff more effectively. Hiring practices are amateur.

Amazing company.

Working for the Hyatt corporation has been a true pleasure. The company is very well structured and allows people that work there to express themselves and contribute

Great advancement opportunities

Fast paced ever changing environment with great advancement opportunities. Lot's of different positions to learn a grow with a culture of promoting from within.
İş Kültürü

It is a great place to work if you want to improve your skills in the food and beverages area cause the Resort of the Hyatt has a lot of restaurants and events threw the year.
İş Kültürü

Hyatt is a great company

Work 5-6 days a week Learnt lots of emergency situation such as delay flight or last min(2 hours notes) event pick up Culture is try to make things happen with good service
İş Kültürü

Good knowledge of Food and Beverages & customer service.

In Hotel industry, I learned lot about food and beverages. varieties of cultural foods, different types of wine as per region, grapes and soils. I also learned more about customer service by interacting with different nationalities customers. You learn about the culture and behaviors which help us to give better service to customer.
İş Kültürü

I loved working at the Hyatt

I loved working at the Hyatt. It was a place that said that everyone was family and you FELT like you were family. Unfortunately when I moved I had to leave the company but overall I loved working there.
İş Kültürü

They do not honor diversity or seniority

Poor management. Do not honor seniority. Poor management and compensation. Human Resources management is very poor. Reverse discrimination. Food and beverage executives are very poor and unexperienced.

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours, poor management, no honor for long term employees. Age discrimination

Challenging but rewarding

One of the largest convention hotels in North America. You work hard and put in long hours but the reward of a successful day/week/year are worth the time you put in. Areas of growth are everywhere and Hyatt promotes a culture of training and preparing managers for their next roll.

serious business

this is a great location for the team to learn to work and create a Hyatt difference. the team is awesome and the leadership is spot on. every day is an opportunity to be successful.

Over all the operation

Over all a good work day, and have a lot , managing team, leadership, supportive management, new challenges and tasks, postpone of the new openings. Achieved the desired results

Fun hotel

Was the Banquet manager there, so had a lot of fun working in a newly remodled hotel. Unique that it was in the airport of the actual terminal. Had some good career movement as i was able to start working in restaurants as I had historically been in banquets,
İş Kültürü

Was a great place to work

Started as a dishwasher and through proving knowledge and had work reached Management. Had great people to learn from and learned a lot on how to interact with employees and Hotel customers.

Great work environment

Hyatt Centric

I truly enjoyed my time at hyatt and especially the team i worked with. we were managed by concord hospitality and bot companies really did their part to be involved to create a wonder culture among staff members.

Good place

Great team. Good location Good place to learn lots of things. Career growth potential. Staff is excellent. ..............................................

good benefits

good benefits
İş Kültürü

Great experience, but overworked and underpaid

I went into Hyatt as a corporate management trainee. When I completed my program, they were on a hiring freeze, but squeezed me in at a very low salary. I worked my butt off, sometimes 16 hours a day, and if I didn't get to eat 3 meals at work I would not have survived because the salary didn't match the cost of living in San Diego. My next few promotions came with very little salary increases and eventually the amount of work I was putting in for the amount of money I was getting paid just wasn't worth it anymore.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

• Şirketler
  • Hyatt
  • Çalışan Yorumları
  • Food and Beverage Manager
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?