Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Front Desk Agent için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 429 yorum bulundu9,877 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Great company to work at and grow.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Great company to work at, they care about the employees and make sure to set us up for success each time. The managers have your back and the constant flow of guests makes it a great place to work and grow.

Another job

Advancement opportunities are limited, wages were really low for the amount of work. It’s like you are punished for doing a good job. No learning opportunities.
İş Kültürü

Beautiful hotel with poor management

Management is terrible with bad attitude /GM -AGM the turnover for the location in Canton Ohio is terrible management ignores all online applications probably missing out on good employees and only offering 10 to 10.50 an hour A COMEPLETE slap who can survive off of that these days!

It’s a job

Pay is awful and the Gm /AGM are rude

On the way to failure

When I started there, I was happy. Once I worked a bit more (hours and experience wise) I quickly had a change of perspective. The executive housekeeper will not go out of the way for a single soul. All though it's played as if everything is "asking to much of her employee" and apparently will stress them out. The Bakersfield property hasn't been open 2 years yet and has already gone through I believe 4 GM, and multiple front desk agents.. that doesn't happen at a company people enjoy working at. Nobody is willing to go above and beyond, especially since it's under appreciated. The success of that property specific may need hidden by fake smiles but it's definitely horribly managed and unfair amongst employees.

Flexible hours, benefit options

Eksi Yönleri

Management, unfair treatment, underappreciated housekeeping management, employee effort.
İş Kültürü

Great company, great benefits, opportunity to grow, pay could be higher

I actually enjoyed working for Hyatt.They offer good perks such as paying low rates for your rooms at Hyatt when you travel. Management always remembered our birthdays and even send congratulations card to my house. They were pretty accommodating with the hours. They also offer free meals for employees. I just think the pay should be better. We handled a lot of stress and fast paced environments.

Artı Yönleri

Culture, growth, appreciation, accomodating, team work

Pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Worst job I've got so far

Working underpaid with all the job you need to do. Worst management you can ever find. Just can't point out any specific when everything are bad about it. The only good thing I can say is that at least some of the people that you work with are nice but that's it.

Na

Bad scheduling
İş Kültürü

You live the dream, we live the nightmare

Everything was about the customer and never about the employee. I cannot explain how much personal things I’ve missed because “business needs”. There were never enough people to cover a shift. I don’t like the seniority rule. They would make one person work 6am-2pm everyday. And make me work 10pm - 6am. Then come back to work that same day I just got off. Id work 3pm - 11pm. And this was every week. I work to live, not live to work. Shifts left me exhausted and half the time I was tired showing up to work because of my flipped schedule. I also said my last day was on the 18th. They made me work overnight on the 18th and get off morning time on the 19th. It was a horrible experience

They charge lunches

30 min breaks
İş Kültürü

Spent all my time worried if I will still have a job.

Even before COVID I was stressed I would be losing my job. They were constantly cutting back hours I want a job with more security that that and a more stable work schedule. Never sure what my hours would be and that stressed me out.

Free lunch

Inconsistent schedule

Flexible hours

They offered flexible hour while i was in college. The pay was okay. Management shifts a lot.... and peopleCome and go often. When I was there favoritismWas a big thing.

Discounts, flexible

Nothing to show

Please look for a better opportunity. Make sure before you apply that you have to perform all the job requirement. A driver, front desk, cleaner, cook...The pay is horrible.

everything

Bad training, bad scheduling

I was there a year, the training sucked and nobody knows anything about anything. The communication sucks. One person tells you one thing and another tells you something else.

Free food

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks, pay, horrible training, bad scheduling, poor communication

Fun place to work.

Hyatt is a good place to work, everyone is like family. There's opportunity to learn and to grow in the business. The management at every property that I've ever worked at with Hyatt has been awesome!

Job stability

Benefits weren't that good

Good starting job

Was a decent starting job with chance to move up in the company if you're willing to relocate. Opportunities are available all over the world if you're interested.

Fun and beneficial workplace

Benefits are amazing. Hyatt has a standard of being 5 stars hotel.The whole hyatt brand is a learning experience from working there to staying at their hotels.

Really great

really great company to work for, i wish the benefits were better is all. i think it depends on the location you work at. luckily my location was really nice and cared about the team

Artı Yönleri

travel discounts, friendly, very professional

Eksi Yönleri

fast paced, stressful at times
İş Kültürü

Great coworkers and team mentality. Management cares and is there to listen.

I loved my job at Hyatt in Chicago. Compensation was fair, I was given multiple opportunities to grow and learned a lot about the hospitality industry. Management turnover was high when I started but worked with some really really great people.

Artı Yönleri

Team environment, management that cares

Great benefits

Was a front office agent, fair pay, union position and great benefits. Fun environment with department outings, employee recognition and paid trainings.

Artı Yönleri

Free meals, benefits, nice uniforms

Not much work/life balance
İş Kültürü

Only the BEST work here :)

Great team at Hyatt House Minot. Management truly cares about the team and does their very best to encourage, support, and grow their employees. When I ask for more opportunities, they are quick to expand my knowledge and challenge me with new things to do. I have learned so much. The team is so fun. We work hard and certainly are one of the busier hotels in Minot (even with the Pandemic), but that's great because we get to do great work!

Artı Yönleri

incentives and fun as a team

Eksi Yönleri

you can't be lazy- they expect the best :)

Every Hotel is Different, maybe try a corporate property

a typical work day would include coming in at a completely random hour such as 7am, 3pm, or 11pm. Which also meant getting off at an unreasonable time... if your help bothered to show up. This job did do wonders for my customer service skills, especially after learning about the WOH program, thats a skill im not sure i could have picked up anywhere else.

Artı Yönleri

diverse staff, communication, paid sick time

Eksi Yönleri

poor team work, nonstop, no holiday time

Fun place to work

Rewarding work. Can be stressful due to workload. Because ownership went with another management company, the benefits have been reduced. For example , no paid holidays unless you are in management.

Artı Yönleri

People you work with are caring

Pay and benefits

The Hyatt Family Is The Best Part

The people are great, the benefits are pretty great but if you want to make a living wage you have to be salaried and then there's no work-life balance. Managers work 50 hours per week at the least (even before the pandemic) and when you calculate it by hour they're really only making as much per hour as hourly employees. Some of the leadership decisions were based more-so on what saves the hotel the most money as opposed to who the best candidate is and who would actually be an effective leader.

Benefits, Culture

Low pay, Poor work-life balance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama