Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Front Desk Agent için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 423 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Great company to work at and grow.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Great company to work at, they care about the employees and make sure to set us up for success each time. The managers have your back and the constant flow of guests makes it a great place to work and grow.
İş Kültürü

You live the dream, we live the nightmare

Everything was about the customer and never about the employee. I cannot explain how much personal things I’ve missed because “business needs”. There were never enough people to cover a shift. I don’t like the seniority rule. They would make one person work 6am-2pm everyday. And make me work 10pm - 6am. Then come back to work that same day I just got off. Id work 3pm - 11pm. And this was every week. I work to live, not live to work. Shifts left me exhausted and half the time I was tired showing up to work because of my flipped schedule. I also said my last day was on the 18th. They made me work overnight on the 18th and get off morning time on the 19th. It was a horrible experience

They charge lunches

30 min breaks
İş Kültürü

Spent all my time worried if I will still have a job.

Even before COVID I was stressed I would be losing my job. They were constantly cutting back hours I want a job with more security that that and a more stable work schedule. Never sure what my hours would be and that stressed me out.

Free lunch

Inconsistent schedule

Nothing to show

Please look for a better opportunity. Make sure before you apply that you have to perform all the job requirement. A driver, front desk, cleaner, cook...The pay is horrible.

everything

Bad training, bad scheduling

I was there a year, the training sucked and nobody knows anything about anything. The communication sucks. One person tells you one thing and another tells you something else.

Free food

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks, pay, horrible training, bad scheduling, poor communication
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Fun place to work.

Hyatt is a good place to work, everyone is like family. There's opportunity to learn and to grow in the business. The management at every property that I've ever worked at with Hyatt has been awesome!

Job stability

Benefits weren't that good

Good starting job

Was a decent starting job with chance to move up in the company if you're willing to relocate. Opportunities are available all over the world if you're interested.

Fun and beneficial workplace

Benefits are amazing. Hyatt has a standard of being 5 stars hotel.The whole hyatt brand is a learning experience from working there to staying at their hotels.

Really great

really great company to work for, i wish the benefits were better is all. i think it depends on the location you work at. luckily my location was really nice and cared about the team

Artı Yönleri

travel discounts, friendly, very professional

Eksi Yönleri

fast paced, stressful at times
İş Kültürü

Great coworkers and team mentality. Management cares and is there to listen.

I loved my job at Hyatt in Chicago. Compensation was fair, I was given multiple opportunities to grow and learned a lot about the hospitality industry. Management turnover was high when I started but worked with some really really great people.

Artı Yönleri

Team environment, management that cares

Great benefits

Was a front office agent, fair pay, union position and great benefits. Fun environment with department outings, employee recognition and paid trainings.

Artı Yönleri

Free meals, benefits, nice uniforms

Not much work/life balance
İş Kültürü

Only the BEST work here :)

Great team at Hyatt House Minot. Management truly cares about the team and does their very best to encourage, support, and grow their employees. When I ask for more opportunities, they are quick to expand my knowledge and challenge me with new things to do. I have learned so much. The team is so fun. We work hard and certainly are one of the busier hotels in Minot (even with the Pandemic), but that's great because we get to do great work!

Artı Yönleri

incentives and fun as a team

Eksi Yönleri

you can't be lazy- they expect the best :)

Every Hotel is Different, maybe try a corporate property

a typical work day would include coming in at a completely random hour such as 7am, 3pm, or 11pm. Which also meant getting off at an unreasonable time... if your help bothered to show up. This job did do wonders for my customer service skills, especially after learning about the WOH program, thats a skill im not sure i could have picked up anywhere else.

Artı Yönleri

diverse staff, communication, paid sick time

Eksi Yönleri

poor team work, nonstop, no holiday time

Fun place to work

Rewarding work. Can be stressful due to workload. Because ownership went with another management company, the benefits have been reduced. For example , no paid holidays unless you are in management.

Artı Yönleri

People you work with are caring

Pay and benefits

The Hyatt Family Is The Best Part

The people are great, the benefits are pretty great but if you want to make a living wage you have to be salaried and then there's no work-life balance. Managers work 50 hours per week at the least (even before the pandemic) and when you calculate it by hour they're really only making as much per hour as hourly employees. Some of the leadership decisions were based more-so on what saves the hotel the most money as opposed to who the best candidate is and who would actually be an effective leader.

Benefits, Culture

Low pay, Poor work-life balance

terrible management

general manager does no work and expect experienced low paid front desk agents to do all the work and handle customers when they hide! most team members try to work together but everyone is under trained and under paid

Needed experience

I worked there for about 2 years until the pandemic caused me to lose my job. The best thing about the job is the travel benefits if you work at a corporate location.

Great starting experience

It was a good starting experience although, I didn’t feel like it was a company to necessarily grow in.... or move up within the company. I however did get a new job with a resort because the things I’ve learned in hyatt and hospitality itself.

Meet new people

A lot of crime
İş Kültürü

If you get the chance, do it.

OverallThe Hyatt Regency St.Louis at the Arch was by far my favorite job I've had. As a Front Desk Agent the pay is decent but the commissions you can make are amazing. So long as you meet your metrics you can make, realistically, more than the Front Office Manager simply by up-selling. The family feel between you, your managers, colleagues of your department as well as everyone else in the hotel is wonderful. Everyone is every knowledgeable and laid back but also hard working. Potential for advancement is there so long as you apply yourself and have a passion for Hospitality. The work hours are steady and reliable during peak season, flexible scheduling for requests off and vacation. Everyone from your fellow colleagues all the way up to the General Manager of the Hotel are friendly and welcoming which makes for one of the best working environments you've ever been in. 10/10, if I hadn't moved out of Missouri I would still be working for the Hyatt Regency St.Louis.

Disfunctional!

Pleasant Grove Hyatt is the Problem Child! No leadership or clean standards! No body going w covid guidelines! Trainwreck! Save yourself! RUN! No body is in charge! The assistant manager hides in the back of their is a concern....

Terrible pay!

Best job I ever had

Great company to work for. Offers good benefits and incentives, as well as career opportunities. I worked at Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center and Grand Hyatt in Downtown Denver, and both hotels have great management, excellent communication and teamwork.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama