Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Host/Hostess için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 389 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

fun

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
working in this company taught me about customer service , and about the hotel atmosphere . i would check in guest make reservation speak to representatives over the phone

good pay

Flexible

This was my college job and they were very flexible with my school schedule. The hotel rooms are nice so I was proud to represent the property and help guests enjoy my hometown. My management team is amazing!

Artı Yönleri

Discountd stays, flexible with school schedule, understanding management

Cranky guests

Run

I can’t even begin to explain how terrible this company is. The guilt tripping when you can’t come in, underpaid to do EVERYTHING. Selfish management, TERRIBLE

Hyatt Has Potential

I worked at 3 different Hyatt properties and would say i had completely different experiences at each one. Hyatt was good to me at times when i really needed them. But the growth takes way too long to advance in the company. Lots of politics attached to it as well.

Free rooms, learning, culture

Pay, management

Great staff and management

It was a good company far as work environment and good co workers and management . Pay and employees benefits could of have been better! Doesn’t offer good benefits package for employees

Good work environment

Bad benefits package
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Nice chain

Work days were pretty consistent and manageable. You are left to work on your own as a receptionist. Management is readily available to train you on specific instances.
İş Kültürü

Room for improvement

Bad culture, no work/life balance. They ask too much of you with no real room for growth. Employee morale is low and management could care less. Guests can be very demanding and rude

Discount on hotel rooms

Eksi Yönleri

Work load, gossiping, no growth

Revolving door

Poor management and dirty kitchen with mice.lazy staff. The GM was awful and showed favoritism to employees. No call no shows and the pay is awful...
İş Kültürü

Enjoyable work environment with opportunities for growth

Hyatt Corporation in general and Hyatt Regency Denver specifically has a diverse culture that is supportive and encouraging. More of the time than not it is a fun, positive place to work. The managers and supervisors are there to assist and support you always, not just during your shift. The benefits are amazing - quality and inexpensive Healthcare, generous vacation days and sick days, discounted and free nights at properties around the world, employee cafeteria offering food all day/night. The GM truly and genuinely cares about everyone who works there. The HR Department is on site and always there to support you as well. It's a company that encourages growth and promotion.

Artı Yönleri

Positive work environment, great benefits, free food in employee cafeteria

Short lunch breaks
İş Kültürü

Under paid and over worked replaceable uncaring

Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Hyatt are not worth what they want you to complete. If you are a hard worker you will be taken advantage of, if you lazy you get cartered to and will be able to be lazy while everyone else that works picks up the slack. Everyone knows everyone and are friends in management so as long as you kiss the right persons behind and play fake with the mangers you'll get what you want and be able to move up. It's all backwards. They hired a manger BJ Bliss, who doesn't care about customer service or people just money money money.

Hyatt İş İlanları

Host/Hostess positions
Daha fazla iş ilanı
İş Kültürü

Good company to work for. Awful management

Where do I begin... Hyatt is a good company to work for, medical insurance, 401K, discounted and complimentary room nights. However, upper management at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point is a joke. They say they care about all their employee but they don’t. If you are part of certain “cliques” you will be ok. Otherwise, good luck. No matter how many hours you work, how knowledgeable you are, you will always come second to upper managements friend group. When I worked there, some of the Front Desk managers used to drink on the job, upper management knew about this but it was ok because they were all “friends”. Nothing is confidential. management gossips about their employees personal life. Even Human Resources has no respect for their employees privacy. If you share something with HR or upper management it will be known within within 24 of you telling them. Things only got worse after the pandemic. Favoritism was only more noticeable. Employees that had been there for 10+ years got let go over employees who’ve been there one or two years, simply because the new employees were friends or family of HR and or upper management. Other than the company benefits, I would not recommend this specific location.

Company benefits, insurance, 401K, free room nights

Management, discrimination, pay, hours

Not Enough Pay/Benefits For Multiple Job Tasks

As a gallery host/front desk agent at the HYATT Place you are expected to complete more tasks than the front desk. Very low staffing and it is not fair for the gallery host to be the chef, bartender, server, waitress, starbucks barista, busser of tables during breakfast and more. It is not enough pay (close to minumum wage) for the many tasks you have to do as a gallery host, plus to work the front desk checking in guests, answering phone calls and more. I was not drug tested at the Emeryville location. The job needs more specified positions for the many jobs there is to do to manage the hotel instead of putting all the work onto the gallery hosts/ front desk agents.

Free Lunch, Bonus Tips, Holiday Pay, Bonus Pay Due to Selling Out

Short Lunch, Short Staff
İş Kültürü

Horrible place to work. No one does their job and management does nothing about it

I worked there for about a year and HATED IT. I complained to HR / Corporate about the working environment and nothing was done about it. No one did their job and it always feel back on my shift. I don’t recommend. You will be miserable

Super under paid

Where do I start about Working here. If you like to be a front desk agent also a bartender and also a cook and getting paid minimum wage which here in Connecticut is $11 right now then this job is for you. Management was awesome but the job description is just like that... plus what I think is ridiculous is that tips have to be divided to everyone even though they don't do anything and you're busting your balls. If they were up their pay and this would be nice.
İş Kültürü

i loved working for hyatt

Working for hyatt was very empowering to me, they promote within the company and encourage you to learn as much about different departments as you can.

Artı Yönleri

the hyatt provides lunch, Promoting within the company and allowing you to train in different departments, aldo they pay for stundents to go to school, $1000 a semester.

Eksi Yönleri

depends on the hyatt and department but i commonly worked doubles, which i was always asked and willing to do.
İş Kültürü

Learning to multitask on a high demand job.

Working at Hyatt was a good experience. Cafeteria food was bad 50% of the time, but is free. Management is mediocre. Pay is good but, tips are not well distributed. Problems with uniforms. Training was poor. The worst is the schedule, forget about having week ends off or holidays. Family time is reduced to almost none, and can't plan time off with family. You have to work all three shifts, which messes up your sleeping patterns.

Free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks. No set schedule. Favoritism.

No complaints

No communication get upset when need to help u .or you ask for help or there to much talking to ether people and u just don’t get told how to fix it they do it them self !

Waste of Time

Management picks and chooses rules based on who is working. Sometimes you're allowed to sit, sometimes you are threatened with being fired. You are expected to work 8 hour shifts without a lunch break. You will get in trouble for going to the bathroom. You will be asked to do questionable things in the sake of having rooms paid for.

Hotel Experience

Eksi Yönleri

No breaks, bad management, long shifts, low pay
İş Kültürü

Most the managers not helpful or friendly

Coworkers made the job fun. Most the managers wasn't that nice or reasonable. They really dont know how to treat adult workers. They treat everyone like children.

The Hyatt place Hotel

Hyatt is a upper class hotel who cater professionally and personally to their guest and emoloyees. My manager and assistant mgr. made our jobs fun yet professional

Artı Yönleri

Great pay, full benefits, and great hours

I really have no complaints about Hyatt place Topeka KS
İş Kültürü

It’s a fun place to work

But we was so short staff I had to do everything from the bar to the kitchen it became very overwhelming. But they have so many nice employees to work with
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama