Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Housekeeper için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 609 yorum bulundu9,877 yoruma gözat

Every thing is good

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
So far I am very good with it thats it.Every co workers are very nice and cooperative especially the managers are vice and good. They give us a good working behaviors.

Yup free lunches

30 Mint break

Great place tow work

Great place to work. Everyone is pretty much familyIt’s a union job so the benefits are good. Potential for growth. You get free nights as an employee if the hotel has availability

Pay is good
İş Kültürü

Managers are childish and messy.

Managers stayed in each other's business and told the rest of the staff. They try to put others against each other and talk about them afterwards . And did I say the have bedbugs. If the management change this could be a nice place to work.
İş Kültürü

Is not a productive fun workplace

They will have you come in all week with one off day sometimes they won't give you an off day the supervisors won't help you the housemens won't help you you have to strip your own rooms in bed and clean them up too at the same time they give you too many rooms and they threatened to fire you if you make one mistake they don't care if you're a new or not and they expect you to know everything when nobody told you anything

Fun workplace

The guests are fun. Most are always pleasant. I love working for hyatt. My coworkers and managers help create a safe environment. The union and delegates work diligently to keep a smooth running hotel

Free lunch. Great employee benefits. Union property

Messy rooms.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Worst place to work

Hyatt house all mangers are very rude and disrespectful will never recommend any one to work there they are unorganized and the brake room always dirty bathroom never has toilet paper and never have toilet paper for the gues as well

Nine

Really bad management no wonder they aren't top 3 anymore

Managers move up via buddy system. Many move up with little or no knowledge of said position. Sometimes you are thrown into work you have no knowledge about and are still held accountable. When you make mistakes you are threatened and told you are replaceable.

Bad management

Great people

Great people to work with. Great management. I love my boss, shes awesome. You can take lunch when you want. They are flexible with your schedule. Just really tiring work mentally and physically.

Artı Yönleri

Great people to work with, lunch break anytime you want, flexible with schedule

Eksi Yönleri

Benfits could be better, tiring work mentally and physically

n/a

i worked housekeeping department as a housekeeper .when i work i did not fell any difficulty and i did not fell along. i learn how to control the complain .

free lunch

overtime pay

Hyatt Hotel

I worked there in late 1990's staff helpful and friendly and was fantastic place to work. Nice experience. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking work.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch i think or discounts

Eksi Yönleri

No more longer than average job.

Fun, Friendly workplace

I believe working here was good. The management was great. You get opportunities to be in a team with your co workers it’s actually like family when you work here.
İş Kültürü

Management had his favorite and they laid me off

The new gm had his favorite who could do no wrong.I learn different skills and doing someone eles job and you get blame for it not.fair hardest part is telling management that you didn't do it.and he believes you and enjoyed when we all got together for holidays

Artı Yönleri

Christmas and holiday they did employees right

Eksi Yönleri

Believe other co-workers over your word
İş Kültürü

Management can be unhelpful and challenging. A lot of work for little to no breaks. The hardest part was the over load of work or picking up slack for other employees. The best part was the hr department.

Very nice management

Company have very good team to trained the employees in very short time.management is very nice to understand everything about to the employees. Foods are very tasty.

Best experience ever!!!

Work-life balanceThis is a great team to be apart of, not only because they have awesome hospitality but they give you that family vibe as if you never left home. I loved working there.Pay & benefitsThey have great opportunities that you can take advantage of to better yourselfOverallIf you want to be part of a team, The Hyatt is the best place to start. Great Hospitality and great opportunities. I'ved learned alot while working here.
İş Kültürü

Was a productive work places nice viewings from the rooms when cleaning it everyone was so respectful

Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Hyatt are was nice let alone we got to keep tipsOverallMy experience working at Hyatt was nice and it help make sure to place things the right way and always double check
İş Kültürü

The work environment was great. They let you do your work in peace

Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Hyatt are very well. That’s something I really liked about this company.

Hyaty

Didn’t have a life outside work, they expect everything to be perfect and didn’t give us all the equipment we need it to work. We had to fight for equipment and always worry about the budget .

8 to 4 work

Eksi Yönleri

Benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
İş Kültürü

Not a great place to work at or stay

They have dirty laundry and no respected GM these people do not give a Care about the employees they are selfish and fake . This is not a good place to work and this is not a good place to stay the sheets are nasty even after washing them and they still put them on the beds.if you look at the towers and the face clothes you will know if they'll been washed could they still look the same as if someone has used them.

Artı Yönleri

A head ace that makes you think more about not going there

Eksi Yönleri

No breaks not even offer a break
İş Kültürü

I love this job becauseni get to work alone

I get to work alone and some one comes by and check my work, let's me know if I made any mistakes, if so, I go back and do fix it. This was my favorite job of them all because I like to work alone because i feel i can get things done faster with no distractions.

Work alone

Alot of rooms in 1 day

Hyatt

Overall the work place was fun I lasted working there for 2 years thanks to my last two previous managers a who were great and awesome then we get this new general manager who is so unfair not to mention that she hired a housekeeping manager who she got rid of and brought her back knowing that we all complained about to her about our housekeeping manager mistreating us the general manager didn’t even bother reading our statements that we had for her to read and just did things poorly getting rid of people and many employees left this hotel is not recommended to work at don’t even waste your time here if you want a real hotel go somewhere else where you will get treated with real plus better pay here it’s not worth it .

Lunch

Short breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama