Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Line Cook için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 124 yorum bulundu9,877 yoruma gözat

Very good

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Hyatt is very good group hotel World famous in hotel industry.The Hyatt management deepend on hotels hair keys.Hyatt give good facility for staffs Good
İş Kültürü

Great culture but very hard to move up

Probubly my favorite place to work for in the kitchen. The culture is quite positive and hard work is definitely recognized but getting a promotion is easier if you move to other locations rather than through staying at one location. Good opportunities to work at locations in other parts of the country and amazing benefits. Paid a nice severance and all my extra pto time when I got laid off due to coovid. I would work there again but make sure to ask for more money initially because they will try to short you on wages.

Artı Yönleri

Good benefits, ability to move to other locations, good atmosphere, discounted and free rooms

Lower pay

cosinero

tengo esperencia en decoraciones de frutas carnes frias y en quesos ensaladas en sopas carnes pescado y tambien en pastas aplendi mucho en cosinar y preparar para banquetes

caiser

por la organisacion del la union local 2 de sf
İş Kültürü

productive and fun workplace and i was very keen to continue

- when you start your duty with a good guys and you found all of the material and tools available you will be able to do all your best .- the most enjoyable part of the job when our hotel gets awarded the best between all of hotels .

Artı Yönleri

Annual celebrations, picnics, breaks, multiple activities, and various meals in different cultures

Eksi Yönleri

When materials or manpower are not available at peak times
İş Kültürü

The company is good for learning.

Work- life balance is terrible. Most of the time it was understaffed. The management only realises your value after you have given your resignation .

Artı Yönleri

Loads of work so can learn alot.

Long hours, low paying
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Excellent brand to start working with

Be ready to work for more than 12 Hours. It will help develop your skills. Company has excellent values but its not followed. Integrity is absent in managers. Brand value is the only good thing that's there.

Artı Yönleri

accomodation, complimentary stay with other hyatt properties subject to availability, staff discounts.

Eksi Yönleri

Long Hours of work, No mentorship program.
İş Kültürü

Good management/ friendly coworkers stable company

I will highly recommend this place to work. They care for their employees, friendly co-workers. Organize and have good management good leadership. Have a laundry service for employees. Nice cafeteria cleaned dressing room for employees. Love working there.

Artı Yönleri

Love to go back to work there!

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours and too many kids!
İş Kültürü

I am happy and satisfied to work with Hyatt. I have learn so many things and gain knowledge from here. Very nice place to work with colleagues. Great pleasure to work with hyatt family.
İş Kültürü

We move at a fast pace to please all customers.

I love this job. I will tell anybody who is looking for a place to work that is looking for work in a fast food place to work here. They're great people to work with and they teach you a lot.

good benefits

Hyatt is a good company, with very good beneficts for the employee. The care about the staff in developing their career in the company. As well as life and working balance.

Nice Place and co workers

A nice place to learn and maximize your skills in the kitchen. Very accommodating workmates and supervisors. very helpful, always there to teach and give you something to do.

Great Place to Work

Im a cook and i love my job. surrounding myself by people who are as passionate for the art of cooking is my goal. ive been able to find those people in Hyatt.

Dreadful place.

Expect to come into a hostile environment from those above that judge your job performance not only skill, merit, punctuality, experience or team work, but on the amount of staff members you greet with a big smile in a single day. You must be smiling at all times like a robotic fool with no feelings and be warned, they will fire you for no cause or reason and unexpectedly. Stay away.
İş Kültürü

Hyatt follows the best purpose "we care for people, so they can be their best"

at Hyatt you are free, a mean you free to grow, learn as much as you want, help each other. Mostly what i liked is, is learning methods, training. at Hyatt i'm improving my culinary and personal skills.
İş Kültürü

Great friendships that were built

overall the hyatt is a good company to work for all they have to do is bump up the pay and help people advance their career management internally is tearing the company apart

Excellent

Its a nice working place and people are nice also and sadly i was just working there as an intern basically just for 1 year but i had a lot of experience there and I learned new things as being a chef.
İş Kültürü

Work hard and show up on time ready to work

It was a great place to work. But for a growing family person. Weekends and holidays 9-10 times you will be working. The job security was okay there was always work to be done.

Great place to work.

Its a great place to work with good environment and have chance to groom and grow yourself at every moment and manegment of hyatt family is just excellent.

Good place to Work

Only complaint is I found it difficult to balance job and life. When you are full time you get 12 free Hyatt nights a year. Great fringe benefit. Good benefits and salary.
İş Kültürü

Good place to start the career after graduate.

Really busy when the stadium has events. The amount of work is unfair for the day and night shift. The kitchen does not have a lot of support from the Chef. Lacking of management in hospitality.

Don’t work there

At first it was a really great experience. But afterwards, I started to feel like this place wasn’t meant for me and the chef (not executive) is mean. Don’t get me wrong, he was the way he was in order to help and push you to get where you want to be. But afterwards I started to feel very uncomfortable around him. The position overall was stressful, since it’s normally two people working inside the kitchen.

Hotel discounts

Stressful
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama