Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Reservation Agent için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 25 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Good for what it is

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
I worked doing reservations for the Global Contact Center (from home). Call volume is constantly back to back. Perks are pretty good - you get 12 complimentary night stays for free at Hyatt owned and managed properties.

Comp nights

Call volume

Love it.

Tasked with making reservations and assisting guest loyalty account. Very fast paced not enough employees to handle call flow and not paid enough to deal with rude guests. The staff is amazing and the management team cares.

Productive and amazing team

I worked there over a year, and I had the chance to work with incredible leaders, the reservations manager and the revenue director, had a lot of experience, and I learned a lot from them. The only thing I didn't enjoy was sitting all day in the office, being in an amazing place as Playa del Carmen.
İş Kültürü

Worst company i've ever worked for..the Managers need training in Human Relations.

It is my opinion that Hyatt Baha Mar has some of the worst managers i have ever seen in my career of over 15 years. They are uncaring towards their staff and unprofessional. They need training more than the staff. Most of the staff have not had a raise since the hotel opened almost 3 years ago.
İş Kültürü

Good culture especially working from home

Job is repetitive but working from home, you have the freedom to wear what you want. Management is friendly and for the most part, everyone is willing to help you.

Work from home

Low hourly rate
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Reservation agent

I took incoming calls for information on Hyatt hotels and made reservations. Provided customer service. We had a call script and had to push for a sale.

Free coffee and soda

Eksi Yönleri

Too stressful. Team leaders wanted you to be pushy.

Breakfast , Baby foot, Hyatt Bar discounts, etc

serve as a day-to-day role model to new and existing reservations agents. Said individual will demonstrate and execute departmental procedures by ensuring that the culture and guidelines of Miraval are met. In addition to that, one must ensure that the team is meeting and/or exceeding budgeted goals for the department up to and including a successful dissemination of the Aspire “Funnel” process.
İş Kültürü

It was fun working here.

Environment is fun. Colleagues are friendly. Provide trainings. So much activities. Provide various promos. Staffs are approachable and emphatic and caring.

Customer Service

I really enjoyed my time with Hyatt Reservation Center. The atmosphere was very suttle and comfortable. the company managers and supervisors we are great and did great jobs making sure there team was doing good. I would love to go back and work for the company.
İş Kültürü

Do not work there if you want a life

It is a very demanding job. If you have kids that will make it even more difficult to work there. There are no shift bids so what ever schedule you choose in the beginning is the one that you are stuck with. You only can miss 6 days out of an year. They are very strict with you staying on the phones as if you are a robot. This job is not for everyone but the benefits are good. Management will tell you anything, throw you on a final in a heart beat. Not the most secure job on the planet but if you want to make a money temporarily then this is the job for you. If you have no kids, family, or life this the job for you as well.

Artı Yönleri

Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

poor management, no shift bidding, very low raise, too strict

Fast paced modern hotel.

Fast Paced, because there was always a group in-house. I learned a lot about the system, and how companies do business. Diverse employees throughout the entire hotel Pleasing every client/guests' desires Coworkers were the best part of job.

Artı Yönleri

great hyatt benefits, health beefits

Eksi Yönleri

short breaks, and lunch isn't free

Production

Excellent working conditions and great opportunity to meet with different people from all over the world. Caring management team of professional and a multi cultural culture

everything

loneliness
İş Kültürü

Very small set up for a short time to be judged

This was a very small set up of about 50 employees in the basement of Hyatt Regency Mumbai where Hyatt Hotels India were allowed for one of its Shared Service Centers to be operated out of Mumbai, the other two being in Mainz, Germany and Melbourne, Australia. All three were identical workplaces with the same goal of managing Hyatt Hotel Reservations for its hotels worldwide with the use of their individual software called "Reserve". Being such a small unit and my first experience post my Hotel Management Diploma I do not think it would be justified for me to make any reviews in my two year stint. Also the fact that this organization now no longer exists thereby not helping anyone in the bargain. It has been outsourced seven years back to Genpact in Jaipur. All I can say that in my two year stint this was a "cute little" workspace where I felt like I was part of a family and never felt stressed in my job. I loved my work due to co-workers. Hyatt as a brand itself was and is very big. Overall Hyatt is a great place to work with. However you may need to check on reviews about Genpact which handles this business now.

Free lunches

Very small business

Very friendly Staff

Edward Hotel formally known as the Hyatt Hotel, is a great place to work, I've learned how to deal with different personalities and how to be a problem solver even with out managers around,It's very diverse, I love it, hardest part is not having employees hopefully we will hire soon. Enjoyable part is our Customer Satisfaction.

Great working atmosphere

Was one of the most enjoyable jobs I held even on the rough days. Worked with many people who became life long friends. Opportunity to advance through hard work was encouraged and aided. Middle management were included in functions and merit increases that exhibited the company's appreciation of a jobs well done. Even when problems arose and it became extremely hectic there was always a team spirit in the various departments. I always felt this was a very good company to work for.

Artı Yönleri

Hard work recognized, good benefits, team spirit

Great Place To Work.

Hyatt really goes above and beyond for their guest and their employees. The company offers great incentives throughout the quarters to keep employees motivated. I give the company a five star rating.

Great Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

A lot of mandatory overtime

Great Place to work

Management is wonderful, great people, great events for others!

Awasome

Previous work Experience with Hyatt Services India Private Limited as a Reservation Sales Agent for 1 year 6 months for 1st Dec 2005 till 31st May 2007. Main Responsibilities: - Taking care of reservations for all 5 Hyatt Properties in India through Telephone calls, Emails. - Handling groups for all 5 Hyatt properties in India. - Cross training with the Sales & Marketing department regarding group arrivals handling clients and ensuring all the queries are solved.

Excellent place to work.

I am glad that I had the opportunity to work for Hyatt. You feel welcomed and appreciated everyday (no matter how long you've worked there). Employee engagement between staff and management is practiced and implemented everyday.

Excellent place of employment

The supervisors are great people to work for, they treat you as if you are family.

good hours, free meal

Eksi Yönleri

alot of low hours in if business is slow

Not a team work place

As i applied for a front desk position, i was offered an even better position as i was told. Not knowing that i would get a lower offer in pay, nothing was said. The first manager i worked under spend very little time training me, i spent alot of time researching and figuring out programs, i have to say i did a good job with learning on my own. Little did i know that my manager was training with another department for a different position in a different state,great for her but i was not being helped. i took the first step in talking to the supervisor, no change i then went to HR nothing was changed, soon the manager left, the new manager stepped in, she had never done reservations i helped her as much as i could and learned, mistakes she made was blamed on me and she pointed the finger at me. No one took the time to correct me nor help with fixing mistakes.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama