Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Room Attendant için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 139 yorum bulundu9,921 yoruma gözat

Hopeful Great experience and Fun teamwork make the Dream works

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
I love working at Grand Hyatt in the Bahamas they love their staff they are very understanding and fair it a joy working for this company i will not have it no other way grand Hyatt takes care of their staff they provide health care insurance and so many things

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch they clean your uniform transportation

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours depending on a guest if they want late service
İş Kültürü

Excellent corporation with associates' and customers' wellbeing alike in mind, but with in comfort zone HR management in this specific location.

The HR was doing an amazing job in recruiting the most suitable workers for the Housekeeping Dept., but the senior UNITE HERE Local 40 shop-stuards managed to implement a mob mentality under middle-management umbrella. If you are strong physically, concentrating on providing the best service to the guests, overcoming the abuse, you will survive and thrive through the guest and higher management appreciation.

Artı Yönleri

Above average entry level wages, health benefits, corporation discounts, union pension.

Eksi Yönleri

Discrimination, nepotism, work overload.

Stressful work environment

Management is the problem. They also base their scheduling and job duties based off “seniority” so basically if you’re new don’t expect fairness. They have their favorites.

Free lunch, decent pay

Work/home life, Management

Room attendant

Work-life balanceUsually they make you work hard doing checks out in no enough time. The job was not confortableOverallI liked that job but l considered that the job must to be more flexible. They always want workers to make a lot of job in not suficiente time. That’s way the job became to hard

Great place to work.

This place has Union so they really help to make it a better place to work. Most employees are satisfied and love their job. I’ve been here for several years and most employees are been also working for years. You see people with 40+ years of experience. Amazing place.

Best place to work

Parking
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Great place to work, great benefits,

Miss the pay , this company takes care of their employees while during the Covid 19 outbreak they gave monies to their employees who needed help. Great staff in my department.

Artı Yönleri

Pay, location, free breakfast, employee store

Pay for lunch

Job sucked

Pay unfairHours were terribleManager was terribleNo room for advancementHiring process took too longNo bonuses, no raisesAlways short staffedJust a horrible place to work

Hard work.

I didn't like working there. Very cliquish, very few knew the English language (written or verbal). The engineering department was very nice. Hard work, lousy pay.

free lunch

expensive medical insurance.

Terrible

Not worth the stress and the money is no where near the headache so if you could find something better go there do not waste your time or energy!!!!!!

excellent work place

Hyatt has the opportunity of growing in the company. The workplace culture is diverse, co-workers from different parts of the world. The hardest part of the job is we work against the clock. Lastly, one disadvantage is that we work holidays and weekends.
İş Kültürü

Good

It was wonderfull experience for me to working with such a beautiful environment & team. All staff members were very coorporative & helpful during my whole job. However, hyatt policies are wonderful & positive factor to work with Hyatt.
İş Kültürü

Overall job culture was good

It was my first company to work with after internship and had good experience in hotel industry. Seniors there were too helpfull to guide you for best possible way
İş Kültürü

Don't trust the easy day if you're a room attendant hahaha

Free food to all employees. From breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner. And the managers are kinds and also the other staffs. If you're having trouble about your work or if you're stress you can talk to your managers and give you advices.

Anonymously put

Not good. Management doesn't care about the staff only when its beneficial to covering them or making them look good. This place is chaotic and not really room for growth

Customer Driven

Hyatt Regency is corporate driven. They gear more towards the guests and employees are second thought. A lot of "pointing the finger" with job duties no ownership in responsibilities.

friendly and welcoming team

The staff and the team were so friendly and helping each other. And the supervisor is a good and humble person and treat the staff equally. Through all my experiences in Hyatt Place everything is time and it keeps myself busy and motivated.

fun work place

Here is a place you can call home. The team work is by far the best. I wouldn't trade this place for nothing this is what you call home to others. They are the true family of a hotel.

Good experience overall

Everything at hyatt is verry coorporative & well experienced staff. Good fun activities & friendly environment to work with hyatt. Helpfull & enjoyfull staff.

Artı Yönleri

Policies, friendly environment, helpfull staff

Salary
İş Kültürü

Nice hotel but very poorly ran in housekeeplng department

Very poorly ran , no structure and constant turn over , staff not held accountable basically the majority of the staff work when they feel like it and new people get worked harder with poor training

Very Unprofessional

Ok let me start off by saying this place is not a good place for employment if you are looking for employment this is not the right one. Management very unprofessional his breath would smell like he had been drinking before coming to work very unprofessional. Bad communication skills with employees and in training they constantly have someone over your back telling you what to do like your dum and don’t know how to clean a room. Supervisors were very malicious and cut throat always gossiping while on the clock. Very bad place I would not recommend this place manager was telling me to shut up very rudely and supervisors were going back gossiping very bad place to work don’t even bother they have good benefits that’s it but it’s not worth it this place is beyond ghetto and they need new management the supervisors don’t do nothing besides sit on their behind while watching you clean 20 rooms a day and then they criticize you on every room even if it’s done right
İş Kültürü

It was great working here

I have learned and gained the several knowledge whereby I can see myself growing as well as I can also suggest them what I knows.sometimes work goes stressful but I used to manage it by seeking assist or suggest what if we can change that with this,and this with that so on....
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama