Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Security Officer için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 98 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Not a bad place to work.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
The bennies a good when they are all available. the pandemic his Hospitality hard as a result more duties where added to our plate. It can get stressful as the dept. is understaffed but we do work well together and try to help one another. all and all its a pretty good gig.

Free Lunches, Pay Good Bennies

Eksi Yönleri

Adding a lot of extra work, understaffing

Calm place

Great management and teamwork work place is clean good customers food not bad free snacks get to walk around ensure safety of others all around great!
İş Kültürü

Its a job, nothing special

Basically works on on a experience, the longer your there the more opportunity for advancement. Therefore, management is totally random, some people have management experience and are good, others just worked there so long they got promoted amd have no idea what they are doing.

Free lunches
İş Kültürü

Nice place to work good benefits I have a nice time working here they are very caring especially since the pandemic people could thrive here good opportunities to move up and grow
İş Kültürü

The CEO is bald and annoying.

At Hyatt House Mont'Kiara, all the Management Head are biased towards favourite people. The good thing is I am with a great team of Safety and Security, the Nepalis can listen to orders and reasons.

Artı Yönleri

Free Lunch, locker room provided with shower.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

So much incidental reports are facing the Hyatt

One of most responsibilities and have experienced with all incidents and wonderful moments are with lovable characters along with those days unbelievable experiences

Exactly
İş Kültürü

Best place I have ever worked...

I look forward to coming to work. The people I work with are great and even though times are tough right now in the hospitality industry, I am blessed to be part of the team reopening our Hotel and welcoming our guests to enjoy the resort. Everyone is pitching in and donning many "hats" to ensure our guests are treated exceptionally well. The hardest part is missing the friends and coworkers who are on furlough for the summer. I have worked many jobs in my career. This place and this company are superior in every way.

Artı Yönleri

The people, communication, accessibility of management

İş Kültürü

Horrible HR department crystal elijah mafia union square

Mafia based hotel Hr department protects its union workers over security department. Employee food was horrible pork and chicken everyday. Graveyard engineer luis claimed to be a gangmenber

All of the above
İş Kültürü

Good

We care our people they can be they best Park Hyatt Hyderabad is one of the most luxurious 5 star hotels in Hyderabad. With opulent architecture and unparalleled service, it’s not a stay but a journey that unfolds into rare and intimate experiences. Enjoy stunning art in the hotel, sumptuous suites, a lavish spa, gourmet restaurants, and more.
İş Kültürü

Great place to work with a lot of work in every department.

There is a lot of work at this place. Its very busy. Management struggles to keep up with scheduling and oversight while the workers struggle to keep up!

Great benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Scheduling is a problem with long work weeks w/o days off.

Hyatt Regency

Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access. Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections. Respond to accidents and assist guest/employees during emergency situations. Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property, if necessary.
İş Kültürü

Can be fun depending on who is working that day.

Hyatt is a pretty good company with benefits, including discounted or free lodging in other Hyatt’s. Pay is just average and most employees in the Southern California area have to work second jobs to make it. Pay could be much better. Big variances between line staff and managers.
İş Kültürü

Hyatt Regency security department was very hostile

During my time working for the Hyatt Regency in downtown Austin Texas I was able to help customers and guests throughout the hotel on a daily basis while providing a safe environment. I was the youngest one of my coworkers in my department, and was sometimes treated with disrespect and lack of communication which encouraged me to seek another job.

Artı Yönleri

Gained experience and knowledge in the field

Eksi Yönleri

Untrained and lack of communication from managers
İş Kültürü

Quick advancment or none at all

If you fall into the right click then you can advance quick; but if not it does not matter what work you do, your skills, work ethic, or intelligence you will not have a chance for advancement.
İş Kültürü

Friendly people to work with.

Every for the most part is outgoing and friendly. They are always willing to give you a smile and a big hello. The managers are friendly and call you by name and ask how you are doing.
İş Kültürü

Great place to work and thrive.

I was hired on the spot and started that week. I felt very welcomed and involved on site. The coworkers felt like they really cared about everyone, including the customer. This was a business hotel that was very busy during the season.

Paid lunches

Eksi Yönleri

Full time was hard to get some times during the year
İş Kültürü

Every day brought something different

I got to meet a lot of interesting people, both guests and coworkers. I learned what working for a corporate business was like. I held my position for 8 years in security and for 1 year in in-room dining. I learned how to get along with coworkers and managers and to have good customer service skills. I learned how to do CPR and computer skills. The hardest part of the job was when we had to relocate employee parking, it took a lot of standing and directing traffic. The most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits that we received.

lunches were only $1.00

Na

Working with the people here is absolutely amazing, they're always up beat and nice and the environment is always welcoming. I worked through picore International for this company

Stressfull workplace

It was stressfull, management was poor, a lot of shadiness behind your back, they dont care about you, everyone acts nice but as soon as you make a mistake you’re done

Non

A lot

If you need work

This is a job just if you need work you won’t be able to get a promotion no matter what your education background is they will try to keep you in the same position into you complain about it and then they will promise you something and you still won’t get a promotion The pay is horrible and ours are horrible

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch free uniforms free laundry

Pay short breaks

pros and cons

Very great company just need more management. Then he a manager. Will stay on top of the staff but keep an eye on their work detail. could pay more money.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama