Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Senior Cook için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 25 yorum bulundu9,921 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

The best pñace i have EVER worked in

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Staff, management, all working together for the common benefit of the guest. Everyone in the same page, and the most friendly atmosphere to work in. This is a great culture to have at work place.

Everything is great

They are family oriented

They took care of every employee. They listen to us as a whole. It has been everything and more. Made sure the employees felt comfortable at work no matter the situation.

Non

It's a really good company but the management dost know too much abot the industry of food and thats why is so hard to work whit people who dosnt know what they doing
İş Kültürü

Good place to work jusy no available advancement

Prepping and cooking, ordering and scheduling employees. Making sure that all food that went out as above par. Creating daily specials and preparing from scratch.

Excellent

Overall this was a great company to work at. If I didn't find a better job for $4 more an hour in my hometown, I would have stayed as long as I could.

Artı Yönleri

12 nights at any Hyatt per year free. Excellent benefits.

Comparatively low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Do to it was a union job most of your benefits came from them. The Hyatt made sure you felt like you was apart of the Hyatt family and team. I would love to work for them aging

great

good place to be life good easy co workers management cool guest are nice pay good balance of time good nice atmosphere hr cool helpful cool on time food great party greAT

Good and Bad....Life learning lessons

They Hyatt does have some great opportunities.I think everyone has a different experience. While my time there wasn't always good for me, there were certain managers that would push me to go farther. Not every managers was like that. It's not the company and I understood that. I had GMs of the hotel who helped me with a lot of things and pushed me also, It was sometimes the managers i worked with on a day to day basis that didn't take seriously, my wanting to advance. I watched one too many males hired after me advance. I learned a lot. Made some good connections in my 10+ years.

healthcare, stock plans, Pto

Classy fun hotel

I enjoyed working for the Hyatt, although it was chaotic at time during large events and wedding. Most of the time the workload consisted of preparing food for functions and providing food for the bar and lounge.

Its a big corporation.

Hyatt is an wonderful company to work for. They offer many outstanding benefits to employees. However the problem working here is how difficult it is to obtain advancements for your career.

Great Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Little to no advancement.

its ok

its ok its typically moderately busy throughout the week improved sautee skill and sauces opening and closing down a line management is modereate at best pushing out breakfast and lunch rushes on extremely busy days after busy rushes
İş Kültürü

Good job but the level of pettiness is an ALL TIME HIGH!

Management is very black and white policy. They do not work with you at all. You can forget about your work/life balance, they are very inconsiderate when it comes to that. The job was great but the people are very petty. Here I learned that your coworkers are definitely not your friends. People will tell on you about the smallest things just to get brownie points. You get guaranteed 40 hours a week. Do not work nights, that is the hardest part of this job. The best thing about this place were the benefits. If you don't want to see your family this is the place to be. Nice hotel though!

Great discounts

Eksi Yönleri

Management does not care about you work/life balance. YOU BELONG TO THEM!

Good for paycheck

not the best place to work, awesome work schedule. management is in the air. good for benifits and steady paycheck. room for growth. staff are great, very friendly and helpful
İş Kültürü

Best moment in hyatt usa

i had been working for jst one year its seem like working in heaven with every staff of our kitchen team.they respect each other and they are ready to help me if did a mistake.i had learn a good knowledge and the team work of the kitchen dept.during the 1yr they keep me rotating in different cuisine to get the experince.

free meal

no acommodation

Fun place to work

Fun place to work at, a lot of different outlets to learn from. Always someone there you can answer to, which is great especially when you need approval from a supervisor or etc.

Great people

Not enough recognition

Love the Experience

love the experience very busy atmosphere and all around good experience. The company is a family orient place and care so much about you

Great place to work!

Great management, very supportive and helpful with scheduling and your family life. Thankful I had a chance to work there.
İş Kültürü

I loved working for the Hyatt.

The Hyatt is a wonderful company to work for they pay competitive wages, they promote from within so advancement is always a possibility and the job culture is great you get to meet so many different people is amazing.

Artı Yönleri

free lunch and great wages

They let Hyatt Penn's Landing Regency of Philadelphia go

Great learning experience

I enjoyed my time with Hyatt. The property I worked for was ranked the 3rd busiest Hyatt in North America. We won culinary team of the year in 2012. We hosted the Denver Broncos during super bowl and I got to make the team's omelets every morning for the week they stayed. I learned a lot from the mangers I first started with not so much from the mangers that were there when I left. I enjoyed working in a banquet kitchen, though I covered shifts in the restaurant frequently. I was able to work with different produce from around the world and experiment with recipes when we were changing menus. I loved that our menus changed every season. The job was satisfying in allowing to take on managerial responsibilities with the hope of moving forward. The downside is that the advancement in my position at this property was limited and not a lot was available at the time in other properties in the area. I would absolutely work for Hyatt again in the future.

Paid Vacation, 401k, health insurance

Job advancement speed
İş Kültürü

Great for entry level if you can afford it

Management was great. Pay was awful. They expect total commitment and in return they are a loyal management team. For the city I was working in, the pay did not allow for you to have a livable working wage even with a degree. Inconsistent schedule and amount of hours.

low cost meals

job loading
İş Kültürü

Great people to work around

Great place to work if you don't have a family hours can be long and stressful but over all its a good place if to work with great people good place to start your cooking career you can learn a lot from the other kitchen staff

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches good discounts of rooms

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

• Şirketler
  • Hyatt
  • Çalışan Yorumları
  • Senior Cook
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?