Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Server için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 325 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Hyatt'da hayat Var

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Oda servisin'de gece vardiyasın'da yine havamda olduğum bir gece çok yoğun bir gece geçirirken o gece bütün upsell yeteneklerimi kullanarak; 1şişe Chivas 18, 1 şişe chivas 12, 1şişe Jack Daniels,2 şişe Moét Chandon ve 3 şişe şarap satmıştım. Personeli destekleyen ve işi hep bir adım ileri taşımayı hedefleyen ne yaparsak hem personelin moral ve motivasyonunu yüksek tutarız hem de işleri arttırırız düşüncesinin hakim olduğu,müdürlerin personelleriyle arkadaş gibi olduğu fakat ast üst ilişkilerine de dikkat edildiği, kendini geliştirebilme fırsatı sunan bir yönetim anlayışı mevcut.

Haftada 2 gün izin ve İkramiye

Ulaşım konusu
İş Kültürü

Rooftop Management needs a serious overhaul

Worked here recently as a server and was very excited to see how they redid the whole rooftop, but the management they choose to run it absolutely had no experience in hospitality before because everything he made us do went against common sense for how we treat guests. If you want to make barely $200 a week, but work long hours, this is the place for you. Oh and let's not forget the required drug test that they bill you for. Mine in fact was $634. Proceed with caution.

Free tea and coffee

Everything else

Fun workplace

I enjoyed going into work everyday. My co workers are like family to me. Hyatt is my second home. I enjoyed the benefits, you get 12 free nights staying at any Hyatt hotel.

Paid days off

Healthcare

Downtown Miami

Improve management. Get rid of union because it makes everyone lazy. The company needs to improve management. The hospitality culture dies there. Every man for themselves!!

Loved my time at Hyatt

Hyatt really tries to create a great culture and atmosphere. For F&B workers you get get much better because no mom and pop or even chain would offer these kind of benefits! Paid time off, insurance, comp & discount nights at Hyatt, education assistance. I’ve worked at 2 different properties and loved them both.

Artı Yönleri

Benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Management could have been more involved
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Horrible experience

Hours were awful and people weren’t helpful. I worked in the restaurant and also did room service. Doing room service was difficult to get multiple orders done at once due to poor computer system. When you are working for tips, it’s impossible to get many orders done at once.

Artı Yönleri

Free breakfast lunch dinner buffet

Eksi Yönleri

Having the kitchen in basement made it difficult to get food to people in timely manner.

Fun workplace

Great place to work friendly people always there for you to help with tasks, great benefits, holidays and vacation 401k health insurance , hard part carry a lots trays during the shift.

Artı Yönleri

Friendly environment to work.

Early start

Productive and funny

Productive and funny. if they can give me another opportunity I can go back and work there.its an interesting place to work at. Very clean environment.

Free lunch

Normal hours
İş Kültürü

Good income without higher education

This job provided decent income and flexible schedule. I personally disliked seniority system that union has, it doesn’t reward for merit. Otherwise I enjoyed my years worked there

Artı Yönleri

Free hotel nights, good affordable insurance

Eksi Yönleri

Rare promotions for bottom chain employees

Fast paced fun environment

Worked as a server at hotel bar, good money, nice people. Managers are there to help. Employees are union environment so great pay and benefits but there is no teamwork.

Employee cafeteria. Free hotel rooms

No teamwork

Hmm

Was working in room service area and feel stressful as they were lack of staff before. It is quite chilling to work there sometimes (when is not busy). It was still stressful when there is only one person on shift but crazy phone ordering.

All good about hyatt

All good about hyatt.They have proper training programme about all area/department.Enough equipment for any event and Good evironment too.Good to learning any skills.

After I trained in 6 department sites they layed me off

Basically the management decisions are based on favorite people and racist and prejudices on my ethnicity and I have more experiences than all the people I work with and I know 100% more than them when it comes to my city's business and hospitality

Rooms stays

Manager

Fun company to work at

I started there few years ago. I was new to the field amd started learning although some employees can get in your nerves for competition it was A great place to work
İş Kültürü

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

incentives, knowledge

long hours of work

Fun place to work

I worked for the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for 5 years and I always felt cared for. The benefits are fantastic and the workplace culture was a fun/family environment.

Artı Yönleri

Free meals in employee cafeteria and great benefits.
İş Kültürü

Nice atmosphere to work and grow

work weekends most the time but great place to work and growin, leadership school.. every day is a pleasure to me be a server and help the guest with everything about business concern to this hotel

Artı Yönleri

benefits

Eksi Yönleri

work weekends
İş Kültürü

Interesting and challenging serving job at a gorgeous restaurant

This location overlooks Boston Harbor and is near the airport. It has a gorgeous view, and interesting travellers from all over the world. We had many weddings take place there, so you can imagine the energy was very positive. The money was great as well. And I felt very appreciated by the management. The benefits are very good, and HR is very responsive.

Artı Yönleri

Great benefits, free parking, annual raises, free food in the cafeteria, beautiful sunsets

Eksi Yönleri

When large hotel events migrate to the restaurant/bar it can get chaotic. Also, as an airport hotel, I didn't get to meet many locals. And lastly, most of the guests have been travelling, so they can be crankier than normal.

Outstanding

I love the work environment, you can learn fast and all my coworkers are helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful and the employees areas are comfortable

Good experience

Working with Hyatt was a really good experience since it was the start of my hotel journey. People are helpful and you learn a lot and also get a chance to explore other options

I love Hyatt regency Ahmedabad

I really miss those days .. working with your company was so good and really enjoyed.once again I thankyou so much that I was in the part of the team ..

Stay positive

Spread the love
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama