Inveon için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 5 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
İş Kültürü
Inveon where people are valued for who they are
Human Resources (Güncel Çalışan) –  Istanbul11 Mart 2019
Inveon is a company of visionary managers who value their employees and put great emphasis on people. The company’s culture creates an environment where employees care for and help each other, encouraging them to perform their skills. Inveon swiftly assigns employees responsibilities and allows people to adapt easily. The opportunity I was given in 2013, thanks to its principle of creating roles for people and not according to the job description, proceeds to create opportunities for everyone in our team.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 2Şikayet et
Inveon
Project Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  İstanbul avrupa yakası11 Mart 2019
I started my career in e-commerce before joining Inveon. I am improving myself in project management, job analysis and business development. I work on customer relations, taking initiatives and administrative subjects, all of which enables professional development in many aspects. I think, along with professional development, having opportunities for self-improvement, the team spirit and the culture of open communication and continuous learning have a significant impact on my motivation.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 3Şikayet et
Inveon
Process Specialist (Güncel Çalışan) –  İstanbul6 Mart 2019
Following my experience of entrepreneurship in e-commerce, I am continuing my career at Inveon. Here I gain experience in process development, optimization and business analytics. In addition to playing an active role in technical processes, communicating with all departments and optimizing processes, I think I have the opportunity to improve myself and take initiative on many different subjects. Inveon’s futuristic, global, technology-oriented vision and supportive team spirit are the aspects of my job that excites me the most.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Extraordinary work experience and learning opportunity
Strategy Associate (Güncel Çalışan) –  Istanbul6 Şubat 2019
After my startup adventure with BeeSportive, I started my career in Inventures. I believe I have found
team and approach that keeps the spirit of entrepreneurship here. By taking initiatives in newly
established teams and projects, I can improve myself both personally and professionally, in terms of
strategy development, business development and entrepreneurship. In this context, I can say that the
wide range of responsibilities I take here is the most enjoyable part of my job. Besides the team spirit,
the benefits offered by Inventures, such as sports club memberships, play an important role in my
motivation.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 2Şikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Inveon firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor