Jimmy John's Sandwiches
3.6/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Jimmy John's Sandwiches için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 8,992 yorum gösteriliyor

Was an ok first job

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
I worked at Jimmy Johns while I was in high school. It was a pretty easy job. I was there for less than five months because I received another job offer. My duties mostly included cleaning and wrapping sandwiches. They didn't trust me to cut or make sandwiches unless we were super busy.

Artı Yönleri

Easy going, and helpful coworkers

Eksi Yönleri

PICs aren't the best managers
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun work environment, friendly people

Local or corporate employees were all fun and genuine. They understand everyone and make them feel comfortable. Decent pay and benefits for the type of job.

Artı Yönleri

Depending on location, free meal. employee discounts. work/life balance

short breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Not great BC of management people and cheap mentality same old same old.

I was sort of meh about it. Didn’t get much money but it wasn’t too hard. The manager was a cool person but upper management was typical corporate guy with a uncomfortable personality. Overall tips for delivery driving were good. Discount on food purchased for break. So good if you like the food. If you do delivery get a car you can afford to trash.

Artı Yönleri

Tips, lunch rush good manager

Eksi Yönleri

Weird HR. Hard on the car.

it was okay

As a delivery driver I enjoyed my job and made good money with tips. The managers I experienced were typically lazy and we were always short staffed. If you know your local area it will be easier.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun and easy job, typically poor management.

Tips, Free food, Fun work environment

Poor management, short staffed
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Great job for high school and college students. Good second job to have if you need extra money.

I have worked at Jimmy Johns on and off going back to the beginning of 2019. It is not a perfect job, but it is one of the best fast food jobs you can have. It is easier, and more clean to work at compared to most restaurants.

Artı Yönleri

Less food prep to do, discounts on food, drivers make good money, and great flexibility on hours.

Eksi Yönleri

No benefits, low pay unless you are a driver. If you are a driver, gas and car maintenance adds up.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good place to work for first time job

Awesome crew to work with. Great furst job for teens. Has flexible hours, on site training. Great management team and they treat you like family! One of the best places ive worked (in food industry)
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Very fun and managers care

I loved this job just didn't pay enough. The manager s care about what you are going through. I would definitely recommend this job for a high school student.

Free food Very Flexible Schedule

Little Pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Low stress and fair pay for the work

Jimmy Johns is a decent place to work. Work tends to be low stress and employees I have worked with have been helpful and kind. Pay could be better but for the work I believe it’s fair.

easy and fun

easy work fast environment easy going The management was my issue because they seem to not have a grasp on their employees. Other than that I loved the job. From my co-workers to customers it was filled with surprises.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good place to learn how to work fast!

For a first job, this is perfect. Learn how to work fast but accurate. Drivers can make a decent wage during the lunch shift! Great place to start for a young adult
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Stable job but without enough pay and managers are not very helpful.

Management is usually scattered & unhelpful to employees. Pay is not accurate to work, I was getting paid a little more than minimum wage as a shift manager. Arguments are frequent and I did not feel welcome. Employees are allowed to say rude and unjust things and face no consequences. Managers are not given leeway for time off, making them stressed and manipulative to their part time employees. Drivers are not instructed to help with inshop workers during busy times. I loved working with certain coworkers, but I found management was always so stressed, that it made it a very hostile environment.Covid protocols were absolutely abysmal and ignored while some were in place. Don't even think about calling out if you're sick. Just go ahead and go in and cough and sneeze all over the food.

Artı Yönleri

available breaks shorter hours if needed

management pay not inclusive

Eh

Laid back job really didn’t do anything besides during rush hours, decently paid for basically just standing around all day and plus you get free sandwiches

Straightforward management position

Everything is very streamlined. You aren't really managing a business as much as you are just going through the daily checklist. Pretty easy job. Hardest part is dealing with call-ins from fellow employees. The work itself is pretty straight forward and easy.

Artı Yönleri

One weekend day off a week usually.

Eksi Yönleri

Other employees consistently calling in sick so you have to do double to triple the amount of work.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

I literally wanted to walk out every day after being yelled at and treated rudely by 2nd tier management

Horrible 2nd tier management, daily issues, unprofessional work environment, unproductive associates, cliques.Again, yelled at and treated rudely by 2nd tier management because they had a bad morning/weekend and they didnt want to be there.

Low work expectations I guess

Very easy, fun people

The job was very easy and the people i worked with were fun, but when I had a problem with someone, management didn't do anything. It was very hard to work with someone who continuously harassed me so I left.

Artı Yönleri

Easy job, fast paced, Good discounts

Low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good only if in school or second job

It really depends if your franchise owner is a good one, or just ones that are collecting them to get rich. I had both and there is a lot of difference in how appreciated I was. I did like working there through college because of the hours and they allowed me to change my days per semesters. I tried to stay on as an AGM after I graduated and it is not worth it at all. They will NOT give raises. I was on salary getting paid for 40 hours a week but being expected to work at least 50 hours a week. You can get a bonus--but only if you're lucky, because if something in your store is old/breaks it will come out of the profit and you'll get less of a bonus (which isn't much anyways if you're not the GM). Only allowed to close 2 days a year.

Artı Yönleri

managers get a shift meal

Eksi Yönleri

not getting paid what you're worth
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

terrible pay easy job terrible company

job was very easy, but the company does not care about it's workers at all. pay was awful. was only paid 8.25 and there was no room for advancement. The job was pretty simple but there was so much cleaning expected for such little pay.

Artı Yönleri

one free sandwich, easy job

pay

Great!

It's a sandwich shop, you make sandwiches. You sell them to people. I cant complain about anything about working here honestly, it has been great. My coworkers have all been great. I love my manager :)

Free employee meals

nada
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Not a bad job, but not amazing either

As stated, job was fine. Some issues here and there but nothing crazy. Good coworkers for the most part, everyone usually got along well. High turnover rate seasonally.

Good hours

Eksi Yönleri

No breaks, no free meal unless otherwise stated, felt under compensated as a manager and eventually as GM
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

such a super fun awesome work environment, fair pay and flexible hours. an amazing understanding crew and fast paced employees.

a typical day at work usually consists of smiles, jokes, talking to each other and working together as a team! everyone is super nice and respectful.

Artı Yönleri

free food: flexibility: respect and understanding

zilch
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Jimmy John's Sandwiches firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama