Jimmy John's Sandwiches
3,6/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Jimmy John's Sandwiches için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 9.181 yorum gösteriliyor

Was an ok first job

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
I worked at Jimmy Johns while I was in high school. It was a pretty easy job. I was there for less than five months because I received another job offer. My duties mostly included cleaning and wrapping sandwiches. They didn't trust me to cut or make sandwiches unless we were super busy.

Artı Yönleri

Easy going, and helpful coworkers

Eksi Yönleri

PICs aren't the best managers
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good for second job or temporary job

Job isn't hard but it really burns you out during lunch rushes. Coworkers are hit or miss. Pay isn't anything special but could be better.I only chose Jimmy John's because they are always hiring.

Food, decent hours

Scheduling, customers, policies

Very supportive coworkers

Overall the the pay is great and am friends with most of my co workers, never a dull moment, definitely can move up in the company if you wanted to, customers can be a drag at times but you’ll learn to brush it off.

Free lunches

good high school job

a laid back work environment with work thats not too hard. Hours are very flexible so you can work around your school schedule. Not too many customers and the people there are nice.

Easy work

Low hours and salary

Fun but boring

It was a very easy job. All you did was make subs, clean and then leave. There were days where it was hella busy but with the right people it was fine. If you do work here, just be chill bc unless you want to be a manager, it isn’t a very serious job.

Artı Yönleri

Free subs after certain hours worked, made great friends

No set breaks, slow
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

When it comes to delivery jobs, Jimmy Johns is the best by far!

I am a part timer, but I have been working more hours than I want. I am doing that because this place is by far the best for delivery drivers! They pay full, not tipped, min wage! AND there is no tip sharing, so we keep all tips! I am working extra hours to cover what is needed BUT, my schedule needs are still met. AND management is trying to get more drivers so that I can get the hours that I want.

Great people, flexible hours

Eksi Yönleri

Very popular place = chaos and high stress during busy hours

Good starter job

Good starter job, if you need cash. Very fast paced, and not very much room for growth. When I was working there we we very understaffed so there was usually no time for breaks.

cool

good first job. They dont pay great, its around $9 an hour, and no tips. But the job is easy enough. I will say it’s usually understaffed, and they barely train you.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Easiest job I’ve had so far.

It’s all just prepping, cleaning and getting sandwiches out the door freaky fast all while having fun. It can be stressful at times, especially during graduation season with catering but it’s still a fun, positive environment
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun people, terrible pay for effort and stress.

After spending a solid couple of years at Jimmy John's, going above and beyond at every opportunity, and trying my best to help my coworkers, I never made more than 50 cents over minimum wage. I never made much of any advancement either despite being very vocal about my interest in moving up in the company. All in all I gave about 5 years of my life to Jimmy John's... I wouldn't say it was terrible though. The people are mostly great, the atmosphere is nice, and for a first job or a part time thing it can be great! But as a long term job or career, you'd be much better off elsewhere.

Ok

Okay place to work if your young and dont have children and have the time to be there overtime need more training for all new employees no matter what is needed
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good enough for a summer job

Not too bad for a summer, job. Manager was helpful and understanding. Pay wasn't that good, however much minimum wage is. Decent enough place for a few months, but I won't be working there again.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Not a bad place, wages hold it back.

If you're okay it minimum wage, it's a good job with clear objectives. No stress outside of customer service. The pay is fair, the training is clear, and it is usually a good work environment.

It’s fun but draining

It can be demanding when not enough people are scheduled and it gets really busy. It’s easy to advance in management but the pay difference isn’t worth it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Easy to move up if you can handle it

Overall Jimmy John’s is a great place to work if you think you can handle running a sandwich shop with young coworkers. Once you are upper management they have a great bonus pool program that incentivizes you to reach labor and sales goals. I made closer to $20 an hour with the bonus. The biggest issue I had was working with an unmotivated staff who does the bare minimum. If you are serious about working though you can move up fast, earn that bonus, and work full time with a flexible shift. Just be prepared to have to step up and pick up the slack.

Straightforward

It’s straightforward. You know what you have to do when you come in and it’s pretty easy. Everything was organized you just have to come in and do your job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Awful place to work. Stay away.

Management is awful. When I say awful, absolutely terrible. If I could give less than one star, I would. A certain manager here made fun of my disabilities and called me names every day I worked there. He legitimately needs to be fired. Please, if you care about your sanity, STAY AWAY.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

I would avoid the great falls location

the management is completely dodgy no communication with the manager nor anyone else working there, instead of making a schedule they refuse to, they throw you in with no training or any purpose, they'll give you hours and days that go against your availability entirely and instead of fixing it or talking it out they just ghost you when you mention it

Just 1 person he was really chill and taught me a bit

management, Dodgy staff, Pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun workplace for those in between life

Life happens, this place will work with your schedule and be flexible. Possible you could get a bad manager or 2 but overall the people make it worth.

Fun, Easier positions, cool people

Eksi Yönleri

Customers, bad managers ( if you get one)
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun with the right coworkers but terrible management

worked here for 3 years and its a lot of fun if you don't work with weirdos. Management is terrible and they dont care about you whatsoever. Thats all folks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Delivery Driver. Job was easy, fun, and I averaged $20 an hour.

I worked as a Delivery Driver. I also prepared sandwiches and did some in-store work. Overall, the job was great money. Base hourly + delivery tips, which added up quickly.

Artı Yönleri

great hourly pay, fast pace

dead end job
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Jimmy John's Sandwiches firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

Kültür/Değerler için 5 üzerinden 3,6 yıldız
  • Şirketler
  • Jimmy John's Sandwiches
  • Çalışan Yorumları
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?