Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Richmond, VA konumunda KFC için Çalışan Yorumları

Mevcut konumun temel alınarak Richmond, VA konumundaki yorumları görüyorsun
İstediğin konum bu değil mi?
Başka bir seçim yap
Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Richmond, VA39 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 39 yorum bulundu
28.812 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
KFC was honestly a great place to work. The environment was friendly and they always were helpful. The only thing about KFC that made me quit were the pay. But other than that it was an amazing establishment.
Excellent work environment
Not a good pay rate
İş Kültürü
my review of kfc,is that if it's your first time ever working the fast food industry,I would recommend KFC.i loved it when I did worked there.you get to meet nice people that are really friendly and don't mind working with you.they (some) actually will make you smile and wanting to continue to work there.
Artı Yönleri
you can get overtime sometimes, holidays off.
Eksi Yönleri
no holiday pay, no paid vacations was the down fall.but other than that.its a starter job for some people.i
İş Kültürü
I was very excited to get a position doing what I love. I had great managers and I enjoyed working with the employees. I have always gone above and beyond in my work and was hoping for a raise. The store manager that hired me was replaced and the new store manager was impressed with my work and we got along well. I was given a review and stated on the review that I deserved a raise. That never happened and I was given the run around due to upper management being shifted around. This seems to be the norm for this company.
İş Kültürü
I loved working for this company it was flexible with my schedule needed . I really had a work life balance . Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. They will promote you .
Artı Yönleri
Flexible scheduling and opportunity to advance
Not enough hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I've learned that people are important, and respect and patience is the key to everything. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping out no matter if its a team member or customer
Artı Yönleri
free lunch, great customer service
not enough good energy
İş Kültürü
I would never go back, the moral is horrible, the origination is the worst, when we went from Corporate to Franchise I could have dies, this job is for teenagers. NOT ADULTS hated it
2,0
İş Kültürü
Management was not good at all. But it a good place to work if you stay to yourself and get the job done. KFC stays to the right procedure just make sure the management is good.
İş Kültürü
This company is only about their numbers and does not care anything about their employees. It is the epitome of putting a gun to someone's head and asking them to relax.
İş Kültürü
A typical day at KFC was decent until we ran out of chicken. It was good talking to customers and communicating with them which taught me better life skills and good customer service.
Discounts
Eksi Yönleri
Sometimes no break, ran out of chicken often
İş Kültürü
A good place to work with room to advance higher in the management chain. Profit sharing is a hard way to receive compensation. Because its based on how well your sales are.
Artı Yönleri
over time you'll progress up the chain.
Eksi Yönleri
takes many years to get to the upper managment level.
2,0
İş Kültürü
On a typical day of work i'd go in and proceed to fix all that wasn't done on the most recent shift. Our management team sometimes lacks the skill to run the store at it's best and we sometimes are hurt by it. It's almost always a stressful environment.
free food
Eksi Yönleri
no breaks, late employees, unorganized, inconsistent
İş Kültürü
A typical day you come in find out where you are placed and what needs to be done by you and team members. Prepare yourself to be either understaffed or overworked. The culture varies by the manager running the shift. The hardest part is having to do others work either because they didn't do it before they left, never came in, or are moving in a slow paced during a time of rush. I loved meeting and helping people seeing the satisfaction of good service is priceless. I've learned a lot especially dealing with money, scheduling and inventory. I also have learned to be patient.
İş Kültürü
overall KFC is a fun place to work. At my location we are have built a family. Each day varies when it comes to fastfood and people. There are also times when we are very busy. I have learned a lot from working at kfc. the hardest part about kfc is no breaks
discount on food
Eksi Yönleri
no breaks, or employee lounge
İş Kültürü
As a team leader and cook I would be responsible for setting up the store in the morning. Preparing and cooking menu items until my shift members come in and man there station. I have learned a lot of organizational skills and time management from this position. All my coworkers were pleasant, fast paced, and professional to work with.
discount meals and overtime
no medical benefits
İş Kültürü
cooking , cleaning ,ring up customers food, preping bagging items , stocking .......................
İş Kültürü
Love KFC when they was copperate so many opportunity you were able to see yourself progress more great deals for customers products was great.
I left when they became franchise cause all them opportunity went out the door.
building
lack of communication
İş Kültürü
prepare the food wash hands very exciting fun hard and fast pace I enjoy that we were able to work and have fun all in one we were more like family then strangers in the work place
na
na
İş Kültürü
management was ok, good place to work for, worked with schedules
fast pace, great coworkers, need more team building, overall good company
İş Kültürü
Great Growth With me interacting with all types of people, fast paced work enviorment with steady customers.I work there From The Age of 17-21 and it taught me alot .this job pushed me to want more and better.
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work i'm taking orders and packing the food up. I have learned great customer service skills, communication skills, and problem solving skills. The management is great and my co-workers are even better we all work together to get the job done the hardest part about the job is just maintaining orders in a timely manor. Overall its a fun environment to work at.
Free lunches
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks and low wage
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work consisted of getting the store opened, getting prep work set up, taking inventory for the shift manager, supervising and directing employees, counting the day's proceeds for the manager to make bank deposits, and closing the store. The management team was great, so were my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was keeping everyone on the same page at all times. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually coming in because everyone had great attitudes for the most part, and it made the job much easier to do.
Free Lunches, Great team environment
Eksi Yönleri
Pay wasn't what was expected for an assistant manager