Kare
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Kare için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 8 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
I love working with a flexible schedule . You check in and out of work on your phone..easy to manage your schedule .the kare company is great
İş Kültürü
Kare is a fast paced business. They trained me very well and were very patient. Once I was trained in one category they added on to my responsibilities until I was fully trained. I absolutely loved being there. Because of the fast pace my days went by very quickly. There was always something new and exciting to learn.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits, location, lots of learning, never a dull moment.
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours sometimes.
İş Kültürü
This outfit is owned by APB Pilsen. It is located in the middle of a beautiful city in central Europe. Lots of opportunity for sports, shopping, schools, family life. Close to the main autobahn D1.
İş Kültürü
Kare has been a completly different way for me to work. With two kids and every day is different, I need to work but need flexibility. Kare allows me to pick up shifts when and where I want, whenever I want with no shift minimums. Plus, most of the time I get paid the next business day. I usually find a the shifts with the extra bonuses, so when I average everything out I end up making about $17 per hour as a CNA
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
4,0
İş Kültürü
KARE is a very progressive company putting in best practice for our clients it posed challenges also as the team leaders had new reporting when practices were amended or changed
Artı Yönleri
Relaxed and challenging with great supports
Eksi Yönleri
Grew quite quick with many changes
1,0
İş Kültürü
No holidays paid low wage and get charged a weekly fee just to get paid disgusting!! Shifts changed all the time and some staff given priority for shifts especially if you say you cant work on certain days
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Kare tarafından verilen resmi cevap
23 Mart 2020
Hmm. I think this comment may have been meant for another company. Kare does not charge any sort of weekly fee, and the communities set the rates, not Kare. The communities typically do pay holiday rates. And the communities select the Heroes who work, not Kare. So I don't believe this accurately describes what Kare does.
İş Kültürü
Working with Kare it's just awesome! You get the opportunity to meet great people everyday and learn from their experiences on the heathcare industry, and also you control your own schedule.
İş Kültürü
Kare is a great new company that allows me freedom and flexibility with my work. Everyone on the team is very collaborative and open to new ideas. It is a respectful culture with tons of room for career growth.