Levi Strauss & Co.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Levi Strauss & Co. için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 2.596 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Levi's gibi kaliteli bir firmada çalışmak bana insan iliskilerimde daha ileri seviyeye getirdi onların beden ölçülerini kendileri söylemeden bilmek vücut dilinden ve ne tarz giyinecegini bilmek zevkleri ne göre ürün gösterebilme becerisi kattı
Yemek + hafta sonu tatil
İş Kültürü
Levi is a good place to work sometimes busy and sometimes really quite. Everybody helps each other and everyone is so friendly at the store. It will take 1-2 weeks to know most things in the store apart from that it is place you should work one day. You will have new things to put on your CV.
Discount, Good Staff
Nothing Cons right now
İş Kültürü
Overall, my time at Levi's was positive. The company gave good incentives to work hard and seemed to actually appreciate it. I was hired in with a pretty good staff, but after the manager left, the store was in disarray for too long before someone else was finally hired in.
İş Kültürü
Levi is a good company to work for . However, the way they handled the Covid layoffs wasn’t right. One group of people decided who would be let go without speaking to any managers or anyone for feedback. Some people in same position stayed while others were layed off who
If they spoke to people, they would have known they were much stronger employees. Also once they started to rehire, they looked for external candidates when I know other companies looked to hire back people they had laid off before going external.
Artı Yönleri
Free samples if you fit in sample sizes.
Eksi Yönleri
Can be berg clique culture
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The worst ever administration. Supervisors don't care. Closing is a nightmare. Supervisors delegate her duties on inexperienced friend. I was told that I finish my schedule 11 am at night and almost always finished around 2 am. No balance live-work.
İş Kültürü
At work the hours were not much. They based everything on sales for you to be kept which is understandable. I was good at selling just never gave my name. But it was pretty okay there.
İş Kültürü
The over work u and closing sucks when it only 2 people. Overall free item every month I believe less than 100. Was some favoritism sometimes but I honestly left within 150.
İş Kültürü
Working at Levi’s was easy just have to learn the menu and you get to take to people it helps with your customers service being able to talk to people
İş Kültürü
I was put into a corner half the time and it was full of cliques. I had a few sick days which I later on wish I would've just went in coughing and vomiting because they cut my hours drastically.
İş Kültürü
It's any retail job. The managers either likes you or not and everyone gossips. You fold some pants and shirts when you're not selling. There is no commission, but there are some store monthly incentives if everyone performs. It's a good job to get some experience on your resume.
Artı Yönleri
easy job to start off with
management, low-pay
İş Kültürü
Job fair offered part time work for a temporary back of house work. Your main jobs are floor sets and handling shipment which was processed outside and brought into their backstock area. Management was a hardworking group that gave guidance whenever requested. Great seasonal spot for anyone in the workforce.
discount
İş Kültürü
me encanta este trabajo muy satisfecho con los compañeros y clientes
buen ambiente de trabajo muy tranquilo y con muy buen salario
İş Kültürü
it was okay, pay sucked. no hours unless you were coll with the managers. kids run the store. product is awsome though. great for a first job but make sure not to get stuck there ..
İş Kültürü
Levi's is a company that celebrates individuality and welcomes diversity. Pay is relevant to the work that is assigned and it's really a pretty standard retail job.
İş Kültürü
My own personal experience of working here was absolutely horrible. I won't even wear the brand any more, the people there have left it so tainted. I have never worked at a more wicked place in my life. Happiness struggles to survive. I was so optimistic when I started even wanted to be there long enough to get a star in the parking lot. That quickly changed being in the hostile environment and the "we done it like that for years mentality."
Artı Yönleri
Working 3 days. Overtime is great but depending on department could be hard to get
Eksi Yönleri
Hostile environment, being bullied out
İş Kültürü
Cool work environment, kept me focused and on my toes. The pay was good too, now that I’ve had other jobs since this one this one being my first, the pay was greatly missed. All in all this was a great first job prepared me for the world in every way possible
Discounted Levi’s
Longer work hours
İş Kültürü
Levi Strauss is a really great place to work. The people are friendly and the management is willing to help out as much as they can and it’s just an overall great place to be employed.
İş Kültürü
Buena en muchos aspecto en cuanto a salario pero en administración y estrés es muy pesada y difícil puedes escalar de posición
İş Kültürü
Levis has an amazing culture and a great product
Iconic Brand, great discount and free product.

The leadership team is good, the trainers are great.
Best product ever
İş Kültürü
Très bonne expérience chez Levi's Mac Arthur Glen! Équipe toujours au top, très bonne ambiance de travail ! Ce qui n'était cependant pas le cas à l'Usine... Dommage !
Artı Yönleri
Salaire, ambiance de travail, tickets restau
Tout dépend de l'équipe, parfois 8 jours sans jour de repos
İş Kültürü
habe gern da gearbeitet aber dann hat sich viel verändert und ich habe mir was anderes gesucht .
Nette Kollegen