Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 661 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Vapid Testing Mill
Game Tester 2 (Eski Çalışan) –  Redmond, WA15 Kasım 2019
Very chaotic environment, I knew it would be temporary from my first week. I was there for a few months and I learned some valuable things per testing. Lots of drama between coworkers, repeatedly was told that people were talking about me. Management would follow up with me on said rumors, inciting more drama. Leads eat lunch with their subordinates but not all of them. There was favoritism and I watched people who started at the same time or later than me, be promoted to a position they were not qualified for.
İş Kültürü
Perfect part time online job for me
Ads Quality Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Online15 Kasım 2019
I would definitely recommend if you enjoy evaluating and have a naturally analytical and objective mind. The training was excellent, lots of examples and help emails. The staff have been helpful and I enjoy the tasks.
Not as advertised
Home worker - Mapping Analyst (Güncel Çalışan) –  homeworker15 Kasım 2019
Their ad on indeed said the ay was $20+ per hour. They pay you on a per task basis. Per their estimates you could do 46 tasks per hour. They dont tell you up front what they pay per task. It turns out to be at max - .29 cnetnts per task or $13 per hour IF you can do that many tasks in an hour. I'm finding its more like $11 per hour.

ALSO, they give you tasks that you havent been trained on. Some pay much less. Support takes several days to respond to questions. Technical issues are even worse. They resond with 20 questions and nothing gets resolved.

Mostly working for them is an exercise in frustration for very little pay.
İş Kültürü
Not much contact with the staff or company.
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA15 Kasım 2019
there is no access to information regarding a path to continue employment with the company. I would like to have opportunities to apply for other positions or to advance. It would be nice if more working hours were available.
İş Kültürü
They didn't get back to me after the test!
Candidate (Eski Çalışan) –  Don't know15 Kasım 2019
I had their test, they told me they would let me know about the result. I believe I did very well, but they didn' t get back to me somehow. I contacted them many times to let me know positive or negative about how I did, but they did not respond. It was so rude because they were very polite at the beginning but they ghosted me suddenly...
I love it
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work at Home8 Kasım 2019
I started working with LionBridge this week and I aboslutely love it! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. They are very flexible, and super kind when you have a question about something.

You're paid per task, so it's basically freelance work. I am given 30 ads a day via instagram to rate and review, and work about an hour a day Monday through Friday.

It's convenient for me because I get to stay home with my son who is 7 months old while making some extra income. This job would be great for those who are stay at home mothers, or already working from home.
Productive and Fun Workspace to work
Web Developer & Publisher (Eski Çalışan) –  Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra5 Kasım 2019
Great place to work for a fresher to start their career. Less amount of pressure. Nice work environment to deal with professionals.Casual dressing code.
Wouldn't recommend
Linguist I (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote5 Kasım 2019
No lines to communicate with management...not even sure who is in charge of the projects they assign you to. They do not give feedback on work completed. When you offer feedback or suggestions to improve process, you dig yourself a whole and watch your assignments and works hours dwindle away.
Lots of ongoing training
Map Analyst (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home4 Kasım 2019
I was suppose to be a map analyst, but they had me branching out to rate lots of other tasks unrelated to maps. For each new task type, you have to read long pdf files to learn. I was not good at the other tasks they tried to give me. I was the best at being the map analyst that I was hired to be. (They grade your work regularly, which can be unpleasant.) There was no way to just narrow yourself to the types of tasks that you're originally hired for. You were forced to do the other types of tasks they gave you. They put new tasks up and if you had not read the 50-plus page pdfs on those new tasks, you were going to get them wrong and be graded accordingly. If you did not submit enough tasks in the week, they sent out what I could only describe as moderately aggressively worded emails about how you were not making enough hours. They would aggressively push you to rate more and more tasks even if you were not good at the types of they kept putting up, and were technically not the tasks types you were hired for. When first starting with Lionbridge, my impression was that training was temporary and would be finished and done with at some point, so I was ok with the unpaid training. But training is constant and always unpaid. The hours spend reading all the long training PDFs do not get counted towards the hours you spent on the program for the week. If you spent the alloted 4 hours you had planned for yourself for the day to read a pdf and then your child woke up before you could have a chance to rate anything, to them it looked as though you had not spent any time on the  daha fazla program for that day. This was constant as they were always introducing new types of tasks and new training pdfs for you to read before you could proceed with rating.
I offered them my termination notice as I had intended to go to the end of the month for the last month I was working there, so I could receive my last paycheck for a full month. However they turned off my access to the program the following day and would not allow me to work my notice out. Whatever good thoughts I still had about this company soured at that point.
If you're ok with all of this fast paced unpaid training involving reading many MANY pages of dry pdfs and aggressive email tactics to get you to up your hours, it is otherwise a pretty relaxed place to work. Sometimes I miss it. But ultimately, I have much more time for my family working a different type of subcontracting work at this point.
  daha az
İş Kültürü
It's a great part time job
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Home4 Kasım 2019
As a rater you get to make your own schedule. There are no benefits and you can only get about 20 hrs/week. The work isn't hard once you learn it. There is a huge learning curve but they are very fair in giving you time and resources to learn.
İş Kültürü
Fun place to work with amazing colleagues and facilities.
Associate Project Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra2 Kasım 2019
Its a very good place for any employee to jump start your career due to the list of facilities and benefits they offer. However, it is suggested only for housewives or someone who aren't looking for extreme career enhancements as opportunity for growth is very lean.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for if your looking to work from home
Internet Search Reviewer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Mobile, AL1 Kasım 2019
Good company. I'm a Contracted worker for them. This was my first job and I loved it. At first, I made a couple of mistake but luckily they helped me and didn't count it against me. If I had any questions about work all I had to do was email someone and I would get an answer in 24 hours or less. I hate that I don't get enough task to make more money but I accept it.
Na
Senior Manager - Human Resources (Eski Çalışan) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra1 Kasım 2019
Good place to learn and work. I had a very enriching experience there. I grew from a junior level to senior level in the company. I had very good exposure.
3,0
Productive but pressure
Technician II (Eski Çalışan) –  Corvallis, OR31 Ekim 2019
Fast paced environment but poor on training,management don't care about people,don't follow the rules and regulations,benefits are not good,not paying much the employees.
İş Kültürü
That's what we have always done mentality
CAD Draftsman (Güncel Çalışan) –  Indianapolis, IN31 Ekim 2019
The people at Lionbridge are nice. At least that's is what you say about someone when there is nothing to say. The managers mean well and have a positive attitude but do a poor job relaying information to their employees. Several of my co-workers have been let go without my knowledge. Some of which I was still sending emails to in hopes for a response, only to find out they haven't worked for Lionbridge for two weeks.
As a contractor we are tasked with certain projects for outside companies with a contract that both parties agree upon what is expected from Lionbridge. When our customer requests for Lionbridge to perform tasks outside the guidelines of the contract; managers tend to look the other way and request for the task to be performed anyway. Because that is what we have always done.
It has become obvious that the customer leans on Lionbridge whenever it can to get the most work completed for the cheapest amount. This trend has continued to worsen since my start day. I fear that if this continues Lionbridge will continue to be taken advantage of until it is no longer profitable.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3HayırŞikayet et
Très très agréable
De pouvoir travailler avec eux (Güncel Çalışan) –  N'importe où30 Ekim 2019
Je suis très satisfait de pouvoir travailler avec vous
Artı Yönleri
Repas 🍴 gratuits
Eksi Yönleri
Aucun
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 2Şikayet et
3,0
A good Exposure
Senior Project Coordinator (Eski Çalışan) –  UK, USA, INDIA25 Ekim 2019
Organization gives opportunity to work independently with clients & colleagues based across the globe.
Project Management skills are developed with other learning opportunities.
Only low point is the organization pays less and there is no incentive scheme. P.S. only the smart candidate can make their own incentives depending on the project they are associated with.
Its ok
Team Lead (Güncel Çalışan) –  Derby20 Ekim 2019
As all companies it has its positives and negatives, i have been able to advance through the company quite quickly whiach is good. But work can be stressful
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  North Waltham, MA20 Ekim 2019
I wish I would've found this company sooner! Work at your own pace, make your own schedule and work remotely from anywhere you want. Limited tasks at times but up to you how often you check in to acquire what's available. Quick response from company anytime I've had a question. Perfect part time job.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibility of hours, work remotely.
Eksi Yönleri
Limited tasks at times.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 10HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Exactly what it says it is.
Analyst (Güncel Çalışan) –  Digby, NS19 Ekim 2019
If you have trouble managing your time this isn't for you. You get paid by task not by the hour and if you don't know the textbook you by heart you can make half of what they state.

However if you do your homework this can be an amazing opportunity .
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor