Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 631 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
İş Kültürü
Great schedule and easy job
Search Engine Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Mesa, AZ19 Eylül 2019
I worked here for over two years. My only complaints would be that the hiring process took so long and the process was very complicated and confusing. It also took a while sometimes to get support from the staff because of the time difference, but they were always very helpful and friendly. I loved being able to make my own schedule and work whenever I had time. This is a great part-time job for a busy parent or student.
Make your own schedule
Easy work
Ads Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Smyrna, GA17 Eylül 2019
Good part time job to bring in extra income. Wouldn't be a sufficient stand alone job for a family. Make your own hours, occasional overtime if you want it.
1,0
İş Kültürü
They do not care about their workers
Linguist (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote17 Eylül 2019
I've worked with Lionbridge for about four months now, and it was great at first. I always had work available, and management always helped with any questions or concerns I had. However, about two or three months ago they put all projects on pause and will not give a reasoning or any information about if or when the projects will come back. It has left many of their employees without work for three months now, and they have no care whatsoever. We still have no idea why the projects were put on hold, but I'm almost positive we will not receive anymore work from them.
İş Kültürü
Travaille et mission à domicile sur internet
Vérification de sites (Eski Çalışan) –  Locmiquélic (56)16 Eylül 2019
Entreprise de bonne réputation très interressante les avis sont très positive travaille et mission varie agir sur les réputation de site et contrôle vraiement si les sujets corresponde bien article annonce mission variées vraiement très intéressant et j adore faire ce job
Je trouve cela intéressant de travailler pour ce groupe associé à un navigateur très réputé donc vérifions
İş Kültürü
fun workplace, work culture is good
Project Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra15 Eylül 2019
good place to work in field of testing, software development, localization business, great work culture, for freshers there are so many things which they can learn basically in localization, software development and testing field.
1,0
Don’t waste your time
Sales Associate (Eski Çalışan) –  Austin, TX14 Eylül 2019
I imagine it’s like any other contracting company in this time of a rampant running gig-economy— you might get to work with an alluring tech company, but you do the same job with a quarter of the pay, little to no benefits, and your career doesn’t get advanced in the slightest. Don’t bother. You’ll be broke for I nothing and out of your contracted gig sooner rather than later.
Freelance OPI
Freelance Over the Phone Interpreter (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote14 Eylül 2019
It's a comfortable and relax freelancer job.Other than earning a living,it helps limited English speaking person to overcome their language barrier,is a meaningful task and mission.
Artı Yönleri
Meaningful and relax freelancer job
Work at graveyard
İş Kültürü
Place where you can learn
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Chennai12 Eylül 2019
You will face a lot of obstacles at work. You will learn the importance of team work and also will develop a trait where you can easily identify those who may help you and those who wont.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for remotely
Web Search Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote11 Eylül 2019
I loved working for Lionbridge as it was a remote position and I could do it from the comfort of my home. While working for Lionbridge, I learned the importance of web searches, especially on a mobile device, as they can either be very helpful or not helpful at all. I also learned self-discipline as it was up to me to make my own hours. The company provided monthly feedback of my work as well as provided live webinars and monthly trainings / refreshers.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
Na
Head Chef/Kitchen Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Cedar Rapids, IA10 Eylül 2019
I loved working at Lionbridge. All the staff and managers were easy to work with and for. My job was great. Hours were flexible and the benefits and pay were awesome.
İş Kültürü
Global Language Services Orgnization.
Vietnamese Translation Partner (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA10 Eylül 2019
Extensive language services. Many types of language services and language offered.
More projects or work could be offered.
More training could be offered to independent translators. Not all translators are computer proficient.
Prompt payments
more frequent work
İş Kültürü
Flexible work environment, but questionable upper management
Site Manager - Microsoft - Bing Ads (Eski Çalışan) –  Bellevue, WA9 Eylül 2019
Work locations depend entirely on the contract and needs of the client. i was fortunate to have vastly work from home on both my teams providing exceptional flexibility to work when sick, but not trek to the office.

On both my teams, my immediate management was phenomenal. Great with helping with career development and protecting the teams when needed.

However, upper management frequently failed to see that there were issues with the contract renewal, and instead of protecting the team, opted to hold it to blame as the contract negotiations went south. In neither case had they considered that status quo was not going to secure a renewal.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home and an aggressive PTO plan
Eksi Yönleri
Lower salaries, mediocre benefits, and PTO could not be carried over the calendar year.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Ambiente di lavoro ottimale con lavoro da casa
web results analyst (Eski Çalışan) –  Bologna, Emilia-Romagna7 Eylül 2019
La paga oraria ottima per un lavoro che ho potuto svolgere comodamente da casa. Azienda molto seria e stimolante
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
I like Lionbridge
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Richmond, VA7 Eylül 2019
The process isdifficult because your given a test that really doesnt explain the job properly but once hired, management gives you so much to succeed.
Good parttime job
No benefits at all
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Work from home as much as you want.
Quality Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Palestine, TX4 Eylül 2019
There are no set hours. The pay is decent for what you do. The work is pretty boring and not very full-filling and repetitive. The hours are not guaranteed some weeks you wont get your 20 hours.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 10Hayır 1Şikayet et
Good company
Program Director (Güncel Çalışan) –  Virtual3 Eylül 2019
Good employer. Good benefits. Promotes good work/life balance. Tries to provide advancement opportunities. The project teams promote collaboration and innovation.
Progressive and interesting
Dir Business Process Optimisation & Education (Güncel Çalışan) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 Eylül 2019
Excellent place to work, great work-life balance. Working on cutting edge technology (AI) for global customers. Excellent senior managment team who lead and support a diverse workforce.
No Communication Available
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home30 Ağustos 2019
I worked as a Social Media Evaluator and I loved it. The only issue was that it was one hour per day and I needed more hours. Also it was a year-long position. When I completed my job in December 2018, I received an email from one of their staff stating that new positions were now opened. I applied 7 times and was rejected all 7 times. They would not give me an explanation as they said they receive too many resumes to explain to every one. I even sent personal emails to individuals I was familiar with but received only a form letter back from the "Recruitment Team." When I worked for them, I often received emails stating I was doing a good job and any time I had to take time off. I gave them ample notice. There was a time when their web site was giving me a problem and I was unable to work for a few days. I repeatedly emailed the Tech team and repeatedly got form letters back. Finally, it was fixed and all went well after that. I still do not understand why I am being rejected for the positions I apply for and would like some kind of explanation, however they refuse to respond to my request. Very disappointed because I enjoyed the job very much. I do not think they communicate with potential employees very well at all, never mind those who have already worked for them.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, set my own hours, generous when time off is needed
Eksi Yönleri
Communication is poor, any issues that arise are not handled right away and the employee is penalized for it
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9HayırŞikayet et
Great work/life balance
Ad Decorations Judge (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote30 Ağustos 2019
I enjoy working for Lionbridge. I am an ads judge and work from home. There are weekly webinars for training and questions get answered when you ask. I feel that the pay is above average for what I am doing. The only downside is that some weeks there isn't a lot of work to do so it is not a dependable source of income every single week.
İş Kültürü
Perfecto para sacar un dinero extra desde casa
Evaluador de anuncios (Güncel Çalışan) –  Mi casa28 Ağustos 2019
Aunque no se trata de un trabajo con el que te puedas mantener, viene muy bien para sacar un dienero extra sin salir de casa. El trabajo es bastante fácil, ya que solo hay que evaluar los anuncios siguiendo unas guías que la misma empresa te proporciona.

Lo único negativo es que el trabajo que te llega depende de la oferta que tengan ellos, y hay días en los que, al no haber trabajo disponible, no puedes hacer nada.
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor