Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 695 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Great Work from Home
Internet Safety Evaluator (Rater) (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote18 Şubat 2020
This job is perfect if you’re looking for a side hustle. You basically work whenever you want when there is work available. Work can be available 24/7 so you set your own hours. The pay is decent for what the type of work you do. And it’s 100% work from home.
İş Kültürü
Great Job for the right person
Search Engine Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Rater17 Şubat 2020
You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.
Tasks are Menial
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Highland, NY15 Şubat 2020
You’ll find the tasks incredibly simple and you’ll often finish the work way before scheduled, which can be an issue considering they want you to work the entire full hour each day.
1,0
Horrible pay and Management
Assembly Technician (Güncel Çalışan) –  Corvallis, OR10 Şubat 2020
If you are thinking about working here, RUN! I thought it would be amazing and I would be promoted. I've worked here a little over a year and have been trying for a promotion but it hasn't happened. Only great thing is 3 day weekends and 2 weeks off in December for the Holidays.
I love working for Lionbridge
German Transcriber (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote9 Şubat 2020
Flexibility is the best that Lionbridge has to offer.
İş Kültürü
Productive and Fun place to work
Graduate Trainee (Eski Çalışan) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra8 Şubat 2020
Lionbridge is a Localisation and IT giant with headquarter based in Massachusetts, US. Good work culture and supportive team, a great place to work. Managers are experienced and corporative
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Online Maps Quality Analyst (Güncel Çalışan) –  Da casa6 Şubat 2020
Lavoro che presenta aspetti positivi come la possibilità di organizzarsi in base alle proprie necessità, tuttavia per alcune mansioni la retribuzione non è adeguata all'impegno richiesto.
İş Kültürü
Amazing work life balance once you get the hang of things
US Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA5 Şubat 2020
This company, at least in the US Rater position, offers good pay for the work being done, a flexible work schedule, and comprehensive guides to help you learn the ins and out of the work.

Cons are less than stellar communication and no room for advancement
Productive but micromanaging problem
Senior Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu5 Şubat 2020
Productive but management have micromanaging problem. Also, like other companies, more you have better relationships with managers more you grow.

People who speak against any wrongdoing are not entertained.
Empresa tranquila
Pesquisador e Tradutor (Güncel Çalışan) –  São Paulo, SP5 Şubat 2020
Empresa tranquila de se trabalhar como freelance/tradutor.
İş Kültürü
Flexible hours and caring employee support!
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  United States4 Şubat 2020
Love the opportunity to make my own hours. Staff is very patient and helpful. Support is always available and the outreach is very personable and positive. Really great!
İş Kültürü
Расслабленость и работа в команде
Localization Engineer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Lviv3 Şubat 2020
Постоянная, но небольшая нагрузка на протяжении рабочего дня.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Scam, you'll earn less than the minimum wage
Map Analyst (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based2 Şubat 2020
Having studied on my own time and passed the entrance exam, I started being a map evaluator for Lionbridge. What they don't tell you until you start is that every time you are allocated to a new task, you have to study pages and pages of instructions on your own time not to mention the pointless webinars. This actually added up to more than the time I was paid for. The time pressure is immense (and I don't understand this as you are paid per item not by time) and if you are too slow they tell you to 'use your best judgement' ie guess. This does not lead to any job satisfaction at all. On 2 occasions I was paid less than the advertised rate and when I queried it I was told the printed rate was a mistake. Then you have to pay bank fees on your salary as it is paid from Ireland. I ended up earning about £4.00 per hour if you include all the training required. This job is just a huge scam and the time constraints are completely impossible. I was given 1 second to evaluate certain items and they took 3 seconds to load! When I asked the company about this, they just said they would not be changing anything. My greatest relief was the day I left. Please investigate this place very carefully before applying.
Contractor Work
Tech Writer/Data Coordinator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Madison Heights, MI31 Ocak 2020
Each Lionbridge employee on my site was based on a contract with a customer, as such we always ran the risk of losing the contract to another business. However, Lionbridge provided great benefits and PTO, they even gave us our birthdays off, something I have never seen another company do. Personally I did not see any opportunities for career advancement for myself, but others may have that chance depending on which part of the company they end up working for.
Happy
Interpreter (Güncel Çalışan) –  California30 Ocak 2020
I am very happy working from home. 😁Flexibility is key to be balanced with work and family. Many resources are available, the I interpbridge is very helpful.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibility
Eksi Yönleri
İş Kültürü
Fully Remote and Great People!!!
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Toccoa, GA30 Ocak 2020
I have been a Rater here for over a year and I love it! It is not an easy job at all, but you set your own hours so it’s very flexible. The training is always paid and they have monthly webinars to go over our feedback. If you have any trouble they are understanding and happy to help. I am a Part-Time employee, not Independent Contractor and I have a company matched 401k. Great pay too!
Great for a remote Job
Quality Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Durham, NC29 Ocak 2020
flexibility in the schedule allows me to perform my job anywhere, anytime. The pay is low but the freedom to be home with my children was one of the most rewarding perks I've ever received. Rough working from home if you are sensitive to work life balance but I made it work.
Nice place to work with
Lead Technical Writer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu27 Ocak 2020
Lionbridge is a great place to start career. You can learn different skills which will be helpful in the competitive business environment. It's a great place to work as a team
İş Kültürü
Great place to work in terms of work life balance
Accounting Associate (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA24 Ocak 2020
It is a great place to work in terms of flexible working hours and WFH options. The management and the working culture is excellent. But the compensation is fairly less than the market.
Awesome job!!
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote21 Ocak 2020
I currently work for LionBridge social media evaluator. I love this job, they give full flexibility. You can work whenever during the day, as long as you complete the task within 1 hour or less.
Artı Yönleri
Eksi Yönleri
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor