Lionbridge
3,4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

A true waste of time, modern day exploit

1,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
4 Şubat 2021
Lionbridge requires you to take an extremely long and tedious exam for qualification. Just the exam took me 8 hours to complete, not considering the time to study. All this is unpaid. I passed the exam and was "employed" by LB for 6 months. During this time I worked for about 10 hours in total, since there is hardly ever any work available. After 6 months they asked me to take the exam again unpaid. This was enough reason for me to call it a day. One big exploit and waste of time. In total I spend maybe 60 hours on LB, checking for tasks every day and following their courses to stay up to date. For this I got paid 10 hours, 140€. So lets say 2,5€ per hour. They require you to take all kinds of trainings etc unpaid. If you dont do them they threaten to kick you out.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
2,0İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
1,0Maaş/Avantajlar
1,0İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
1,0Yönetim
1,0Kültür/Değerler
Artı Yönleri
Free time, since there is no work
Eksi Yönleri
Everything else
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Benzer yorumlar
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
22 Nisan 2020
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) - Istanbul
I've been working for Lionbridge for over 2 years. At the beginning I was eager earning as much money as I could. There were times I gained 1250 us dollars per month. They never leave you on stick pay what you earn properly and in a fairly manner.
Artı Yönleri
Friendly, good communication, fair and good money
Eksi Yönleri
No cons!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
  1. A true waste of time, modern day exploit