Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

A waste of time, I practically worked for free (I didn't get paid yet anyway)

1,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
4 Temmuz 2019
I worked as an online map analyst (remote from Spain) and first of all, you must pass a 4 hours exam but previusly you have to read a book of 250 pages. After approving, I had to read another book of 40 pages, specifically for Spain guidelines..so far, I did not know how much they would pay for that job. And so far, I had invested 2 weeks of my time. Once I was approved, they "encourage" you to keep taking exercises to practice in order to get better results..NON of this invested time is PAID. And just when I was allowed to start working, I learnt how much they paid for each task (they pay for tasks)..they tell you it takes 3 minutes for a search task, and they pay $0.38 ..but you never take 3 minutes (10 minimum) and you have to watch webinars and keep learning without being paid for that time. After 3 weeks of work (20 hours minimum approx) I finished with $69! That was in May, and I was not paid yet! I sent an email 2 days ago, and they keep telling me to send my personal data and invoices in order to find out why I wasn't paid. They are so picky about all that is related to the job, you have to have 3 usernames and passwords for their different platforms..but suddenly they don't find my invoices and personal information?? They take advantage that online jobs are not regulated as they must be. Avoid this company!
Kategorilere göre puanlama
1,0İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
1,0Maaş/Avantajlar
1,0İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
2,0Yönetim
1,0Kültür/Değerler
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Benzer yorumlar
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
22 Nisan 2020
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) - Istanbul
I've been working for Lionbridge for over 2 years. At the beginning I was eager earning as much money as I could. There were times I gained 1250 us dollars per month. They never leave you on stick pay what you earn properly and in a fairly manner.
Artı Yönleri
Friendly, good communication, fair and good money
Eksi Yönleri
No cons!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
  1. A waste of time, I practically worked for free (I didn't get paid yet anyway)