Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
18 Ekim 2018
This company is absolutely trash. Ive worked for many companies and thus one is worst. It will NEVER reply to any sorts of e-mails you send. Very unestablished and unprofessional company that I would never ever work for. After getting hired, I completed background check, sent I-9 as requested, and filled out all paperwork immediately. However, they never replied to any of my inquiries or emailed me about the next steps. Been ignored five times and e-mail is the only communication method. Even though my original start date was couple weeks ago, I never got instructions in how to start work/ get training and every single email I sent them were ignored. Step away people!
Kategorilere göre puanlama
1,0Kültür/Değerler
Artı Yönleri
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Nonexistent support to employees, no communication, no management, do not care about their employees
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Benzer yorumlar
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
22 Nisan 2020
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) - Istanbul
I've been working for Lionbridge for over 2 years. At the beginning I was eager earning as much money as I could. There were times I gained 1250 us dollars per month. They never leave you on stick pay what you earn properly and in a fairly manner.
Artı Yönleri
Friendly, good communication, fair and good money
Eksi Yönleri
No cons!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?