Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Unrealistic expectations and high stress

2,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
İş Kültürü
20 Temmuz 2020
The job of Page Quality Rater:
There is a vast amount of training and knowledge to obtain prior to starting the job. All of this is Unpaid before you are even considered for the position. Once you are considered, there is even more training. After Maybe 20 to 30 hours of training and reading and almost 200 Page guidelines - followed by more and more guidelines. This would be absolutely fine and I am absolutely all for training if they would actually pay someone. The main problem with this job is the arbitrary timers and production rates they put on your work. You are feeling stressed out and timed as you are doing your work. The work itself which was developed by a large search engine is actually pretty challenging and sometimes fun. The problem comes with almost non-existent management who replies to your emails with a one-sentence follow-up.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
3,0
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
2,0
Kültür/Değerler
Artı Yönleri
Work when you want, work from home.
Eksi Yönleri
Unresponsive and passive-aggressive management or program administrator responses, low pay for the amount of critical work that you are doing, your work is time than your production is monitored, low job security from always constantly wondering if you are meeting production or being too slow
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Benzer yorumlar
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
İş Kültürü
22 Nisan 2020
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) - Istanbul
I've been working for Lionbridge for over 2 years. At the beginning I was eager earning as much money as I could. There were times I gained 1250 us dollars per month. They never leave you on stick pay what you earn properly and in a fairly manner.
Artı Yönleri
Friendly, good communication, fair and good money
Eksi Yönleri
No cons!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?