Lionbridge
3,4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Engineer için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 33 yorum bulundu
906 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Flexibility is great and pay is ok. The guidelines are comprehensive and constantly changing, so you need to be able to pay closed attention to detail and adapt pretty quick.
Flexibility
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge requires you to take an extremely long and tedious exam for qualification. Just the exam took me 8 hours to complete, not considering the time to study. All this is unpaid. I passed the exam and was "employed" by LB for 6 months. During this time I worked for about 10 hours in total, since there is hardly ever any work available. After 6 months they asked me to take the exam again unpaid. This was enough reason for me to call it a day. One big exploit and waste of time. In total I spend maybe 60 hours on LB, checking for tasks every day and following their courses to stay up to date. For this I got paid 10 hours, 140€. So lets say 2,5€ per hour. They require you to take all kinds of trainings etc unpaid. If you dont do them they threaten to kick you out.
Artı Yönleri
Free time, since there is no work
Everything else
İş Kültürü
During my first days, I was able to work properly on engaging tasks. However, on the next weeks there was almost no work or tasks at hand in the Marketplace. Additionally, these assignments only lasted for less than 10 minutes, forcing me to miss repeatedly on the required minimum of 10 hours of work per week. I'm hopeful this situation will revert on the following weeks, since I had a lot expectations when I got accepted to this position.
Work flexibility, interesting tasks
Task availability, work feedback
İş Kültürü
For a part time position that is remote, this is a great place to work for. The work is interesting and I would recommend working here. As a college student who needs flexibility this company is great too as you can choose your hours.
İş Kültürü
It's a good place to work as an IT individual.The jobs opens your mind and helps you learn acquire lots of information from results on Google search browser.It'll be more okay if it was a full-time job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I love working for Lionbridge, going on 4 years now. You can choose how many hours you work, as long as you make 10 hours a week. You can choose when you want to work - what days, what hours. The stress level is low as you are doing online rating and research and not dealing with customers. The team is great and always there to support you. Lionbridge cares about the well being of their employees. I would recommend this to anyone.
Artı Yönleri
Decent pay for work at home and flexible hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Not for you if you are not good at sitting at a desk for hours at a time.
İş Kültürü
Things were better before Lionbridge had to switch everyone to W2 employment because it limited our hours. Working for this company for 3 years I never got a raise. There is no advancement opportunity. Work frequently dries up for months at a time. On the up side, although they threaten you for not putting in enough hours, I was never actually disciplined for not working enough. But this is a really bad job. If you are looking at working for Lionbridge so you can work remotely, I highly recommend you look into another career like programming or medical coding.
Artı Yönleri
Free to work or not (despite what they say)
Eksi Yönleri
Limited hours, no raise ever
İş Kültürü
This is a good job for those seeking flexible hours and fair compensation. Don't expect a whole lot of benefits or any upward mobility. Hours cap at 20/week with the occasional opportunity for 4 extra hours depending on demand. Paid training and lack of direct supervision is a plus, though at the same time that means that you have to hold yourself responsible for improving your performance if it falls below expectations.
İş Kültürü
You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.
İş Kültürü
Requires a lot of studying and testing before you start getting paid. They also limit your hours each week, around 20. The pay isn’t great but it does allow you to make your own schedule which is nice.
İş Kültürü
I applied and went through the unpaid hoops, training and testing to be approved to work with Lionbridge. I was not concerned about that, since I really just wanted something I could do from home that would supplement my income. After getting onboarded and taking all the tests, Lionbridge lets you basically sign in whenever and if there is work, you work. Assignments lasted between 40 seconds and about ten minutes for the most part. You have to grab *each* assignment before anyone else does, and you cannot queue them. What this ends up looking like is I would get home from my morning errands, sign on, then wait. And wait, wait, wait. Refresh and maybe get a couple of minutes of work. There was never consistent work for the 8 months I was with the company. The most I got done in a day was an hour and forty minutes before work ran out. I signed up to get emails any time there was work, and even with that, there was not enough to do. This may vary by region. I know a lot of regional stuff gets filtered to people who are in that same region. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and the idea of fifteen an hour is great until you realize you wont even get an hour per day. Communication was awful. Just an occasional "you need to sign in and work" email (I would if I could, LB) and not much else. Getting through to anyone is pretty difficult by design. They don't want to talk to the SEEs. If you know about mturk, its super similar in the work you do, the availablility of work, and the way that work gets gobbled up the second it becomes available. At least with that you can - daha fazla
İş Kültürü
It’s a good company .Hourly payment is good for the work you do.But you won’t be paid for training .You will have to do the job with in stipulated time.If it takes more time to rate the same thing then you won’t be paid extra.You should improve your skills by the training documents or videos or live sessions. It’s a contract job .Our work will be evaluated for quality once in 3 months
Artı Yönleri
It’s genuine company. You get salary for the work you have done
Eksi Yönleri
We don’t have sufficient work always and getting to work requires lot of training which z not paid
İş Kültürü
I worked here for over two years. My only complaints would be that the hiring process took so long and the process was very complicated and confusing. It also took a while sometimes to get support from the staff because of the time difference, but they were always very helpful and friendly. I loved being able to make my own schedule and work whenever I had time. This is a great part-time job for a busy parent or student.
Make your own schedule
İş Kültürü
The work is very subjective. It seems to rely on opinions a lot with the rules. The rules change a lot. The training they give once you are hired is great. Great to work at home but no job security.
Artı Yönleri
Work at home set your own hours
No job security
İş Kültürü
I currently work for this company and don’t intend on leaving. This is a part time or supplemental income job. You will need another job in addition to this one.
İş Kültürü
I loved the flex time and the rate of pay. I could log in and out at my convenience which is perfect for those with complex home life and/or schedules who need extra income.
Artı Yönleri
Flex time, competetive pay rate
Eksi Yönleri
Contract position means no security or advancement.
İş Kültürü
Poor Management and low salaries for the employees... there's no separate canteen so sometimes employees can have lunch or dinner on their desks itself... also they prefer to hire third party employees and these third party vendors are often delayed salaries with no increments annually... we usually work for night shifts and these vendors have cuts in that as well till 50%... .
İş Kültürü
Easy tasks, only for part time or if you have spare time. Due to amount of workers vs amount of tasks, they eventually run out of task and you ended up not working enough hours, If you have spare time and want to earn extra, this is the job for you.
İş Kültürü
This is not secure employment. This company will let you go without notice no matter how well you are doing. It's contract work. If that arrangement is OK for you, you might not mind the work.
decent compensation
no job security
İş Kültürü
Worked their and was always behind as far as the training. Wish I could have gotten what they were trying to do at the company. Just a different experience
İş Kültürü
Very difficult to obtain work and the guidlines for rating seem to be clear, but then they arent. Was a very stressful job for me that was supposed to be an easy work from home job.