Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Rater için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 24 yorum bulundu
833 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Being able to make your own schedule is very appealing, and Lionbridge allows you to work any time of day for as little or as much as you want; however, there are some restrictions, such as only working a certain amount of hours per day and not exceeding your weekly hours. It's an excellent job for students or people wanting to make a little extra cash while working from home. It's not a job for everyone and takes a lot of self-motivation and self-discipline, but it is a good job if remote work is what you're looking for.
İş Kültürü
The job is very flexible and out side of that it’s not very considerate. They’re not transparent with their employees and your job is constantly dangling over your head due to the constant need to meet their productivity standards. They throw training modules at you that you do not benefit from because there’s a lack of communication. I don’t think people aren’t getting the concept. It’s that some tasks are not as easy to understand. They really need to fix their guideline system and the way the go about training people..
Flexible scheduling
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of transparency, lack of communication, termination happy, high turnover
İş Kültürü
I put in 20 hours a day 7 days a week for 2 months and after each month got an email trying to say I hadn't put that much time in before I got out right fired with 0 explanation other than my services were terminated not to mention the hourly pay sucked. So the only way to make good money was to work my but off.
Work your own hours
Bad pay, bad management
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offers a flexible work environment where you set your own hours and are able to work up to 24 hours a week. It is a perfect supplement to any job as you can complete tasks in your downtime. There is little to no interaction with coworkers or management, at least as long as you are meeting your quality goals.
Artı Yönleri
set your own hours, low stress
maximum of 24 hours a week
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I have been working at Lionbridge for almost three months now and it’s been great! I really needed a part-time job with flexible hours and getting a Rater position with Lionbridge was exactly what I needed. The initial testing before getting offered a position has been the hardest part so far, but once you start working the tasks get much easier and there are webinars and training offered that help a lot.
İş Kültürü
I have the freedom to work around my life schedule. As long as I make the minimum number of required hours each week I can work when I want. The work is not hard and they give many training opportunities to get assist raters when needed.
İş Kültürü
Really great working here. Very much in charge of your own schedule. Lots of opportunities to engage with the support team if needed, and very helpful in educating raters. Unclear if there is job advancement but that's all
Artı Yönleri
Great job security, make own schedule, lots of help and support provided
Eksi Yönleri
Only one person per household can work here
İş Kültürü
The biggest plus of this job was the ability to work your hours at any time you wanted because you are hired as an independent contractor with no real obligations other than competing your work as needed. The negatives of this job include being limited to only 10 hours per week, a lack of tasks making it difficult to reach 10 hours some weeks, and very monotonous work.
İş Kültürü
Love the opportunity to make my own hours. Staff is very patient and helpful. Support is always available and the outreach is very personable and positive. Really great!
İş Kültürü
I have been a Rater here for over a year and I love it! It is not an easy job at all, but you set your own hours so it’s very flexible. The training is always paid and they have monthly webinars to go over our feedback. If you have any trouble they are understanding and happy to help. I am a Part-Time employee, not Independent Contractor and I have a company matched 401k. Great pay too!
İş Kültürü
This is an entirely flexible and fully remote work position. The work is usually available every day, and features a wide variety of tasks. Besides being helpful to the online community, many of the tasks are very interesting.
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge, if your gonna fire someone, have the ballls to tell them ASAP and stop wasting people time. We are not kids, we are grown adults with kids and bills. Be straight up , stop ignoring email and tell us what’s going on. This is ridiculous. Your job is a hobby, not a real job that can actually cover people bill, get over your damnn self.
İş Kültürü
As a rater you get to make your own schedule. There are no benefits and you can only get about 20 hrs/week. The work isn't hard once you learn it. There is a huge learning curve but they are very fair in giving you time and resources to learn.
İş Kültürü
I wish I would've found this company sooner! Work at your own pace, make your own schedule and work remotely from anywhere you want. Limited tasks at times but up to you how often you check in to acquire what's available. Quick response from company anytime I've had a question. Perfect part time job.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibility of hours, work remotely.
Limited tasks at times.
İş Kültürü
The process isdifficult because your given a test that really doesnt explain the job properly but once hired, management gives you so much to succeed.
Good parttime job
No benefits at all
İş Kültürü
I have been working for Lionbridge from home part time since 11/10/2017 and I love it. If you don't have the discipline to treat this like any other job then it's probably not for you.
İş Kültürü
Great opportunity to work from home. Continuous training and a variety of tasks available to keep it interesting. Only downside is there is no room for advancing or ability to go full time.
İş Kültürü
I love working here and can do it when I want. I can make my own schedule. They have training each month that keep you up to date on standards for the company.
İş Kültürü
Really enjoy working for Lionbridge, they really take the time to ensure that their employees get ample time to train and stay up to date with the guidelines used for Rating. They provide constant feedback on your work, which I really appreciated, so that I knew where I needed to spend more time practicing or reading guidelines.
İş Kültürü
It's a good place to have additional compensation. There is a good balance of when you want to work and when you happen to have things going on in your life. I liked that about the company.
İş Kültürü
Overall, this is a good company to work for. You work from home and you work your own hours. This is a legit company and job but I do wish there was more tasks available and that they would let us work more hours. Most of the time you can only work up to 20 hours a week unless they say otherwise which is not very often. From what employee benefits there are, it's not that great. Management has been really helpful towards me though.
Great Pay, Work From Home, Work Your Own Schedule, Management is Helpful
Eksi Yönleri
Can only work up to 20 hours a week most of the time, sometime lack of tasks, benefits not that great