Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Social Media Specialist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Social Media Specialist35 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 35 yorum bulundu
790 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
You’ll find the tasks incredibly simple and you’ll often finish the work way before scheduled, which can be an issue considering they want you to work the entire full hour each day.
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge is a great place to work if you aren't looking for full time. Very manageable and good pay. Someone wrote a review saying that if you email someone with questions you won't get a response & that is a completely false statement! I got a reply within 24 hours notifying me that they had received my inquiry, and then another a few hours later answering every question I had and fixing the problem I had encountered.
Good pay, remote hire, 401k, multiple positions/jobs
Eksi Yönleri
Onboarding takes a bit, some positions are temporary
1,0
İş Kültürü
I got the job working part time. I filled out all of the paper work then they decided to ignore all my emails and calls. I emailed probably 8 people I was in touch with and called them several times and I NEVER heard back. It was a waste of my time.
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
İş Kültürü
I was a social media evaluator for Lionbridge. I learned how to rate social media ads. The management was ok, but I didn't feel they always did a good job of providing the appropriate ongoing training on how to be successful at this job. My work environment was good because I could work from home. The hardest part of my job was trying to figure out what this company wanted in a correct rating on an ad. The most enjoyable part of this job was that I could work from home.
Work from home
Low pay & could only work 7 hours per week, l hour per day
1,0
İş Kültürü
As said by a previous employee of the company I also feel as though the expectations changed and I was Groot and eyes for making a opinion which was General in nature and consistent by far so I am very disappointed in the unprofessionalism of the company
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
5,0
İş Kültürü
Great place to work for especially remotely. I am able to do my work and be home for my family. I am able to do my work whenever I can fit it in so I love how flexible it is to work for them.
5,0
İş Kültürü
I enjoy that I can do this on my own time and have the freedom to choose which day I want to work. My job task is not hard at all and very easy. They gave me a step by step fast training on how to complete my job task. The customer service staff if easy to get a hold of and very helping when I need something take care of. Easiest job I've ever had from home.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours, flexible schedule, easy job task
Eksi Yönleri
have to log back in a different system to record my hours
İş Kültürü
You will train, train, train. However its all vague and subjective. At the end of all that subjective training, Just when you think you are getting it, they will let you go. At least that has happened to me and others that have done their social media tasks.
work at home, own hours
Eksi Yönleri
pay is poor, waste of time learning and later changing the rules
İş Kültürü
Most of the work is rather simple plus its great if you're on the go with social media. There are a few times that life and work become an issue but the staff and management are understand and hear you out. The only down side is some assignments can get repetitive.
Artı Yönleri
Simple, Easy to do at home
Low pay
Evaluate social media globally
Review content in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+

Provide reporting to evaluate changes in the marketplace, brand awareness.

Great for those individuals who need to work remotely.
independent
compensation
İş Kültürü
I like this company overall because it gives you the best work life balance as a side hustle. The pay is on the lower end but if you are just looking for extra money without talking to no one and getting paid to rate Facebook ads with your unbiased opinion, this job is for you! Benefits are surprisingly available, not the best in the industry but it's better than nothing! There's no interview, no direct supervisors. Communication needs to improve but it's no deal breaker with all the pros and cons balanced out. The hiring process is lengthy but there is no assessment to take, great foot in the door.
Artı Yönleri
work remotely where ever you want as long as it's an eligible location in the US, benefits are still available for part timers, no direct supervisors, no coworkers, no interview
Eksi Yönleri
low hourly, can only work up to 28 hours monthly, bi weekly pay, long hiring process, aren't the best at communication (internal employees can come off slightly unprofessional)
İş Kültürü
I am currently still employed here. I enjoy the benefits that I receive through the company. The most enjoyable part is that I have the freedom to work when I want. The hardest part is I wish I was able to work more than 1 hour a day.
short hours
İş Kültürü
I will review once I have done a full year here. I get to work 5 days a week for 1 hour a day max. I would like more hours. That is why I am looking for another job to supplement.
İş Kültürü
Work from home position for self-motivated workers. There is little direct interaction with the company personnel and all training done independently online
Flexible hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Little direct feedback for improvement. No advancement
İş Kültürü
is good place to work if you need to stay home. still the main problem is they can end contract in any moment with not reason. management is almost zero, no one reply your mail and ignore you. if you need this job for survive i recomend search other company
work at own hours
Eksi Yönleri
don't care about the workers
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama