Social Media Specialist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 30 yorum bulundu 661 yoruma gözat
5,0
Remote and Flexible Place to work
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR (Güncel Çalışan) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 Haziran 2018
I enjoy that I can do this on my own time and have the freedom to choose which day I want to work. My job task is not hard at all and very easy. They gave me a step by step fast training on how to complete my job task. The customer service staff if easy to get a hold of and very helping when I need something take care of. Easiest job I've ever had from home.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours, flexible schedule, easy job task
Eksi Yönleri
have to log back in a different system to record my hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 13Hayır 9Şikayet et
2,0
Dont bother
Social media (Eski Çalışan) –  New York, NY13 Nisan 2018
You will train, train, train. However its all vague and subjective. At the end of all that subjective training, Just when you think you are getting it, they will let you go. At least that has happened to me and others that have done their social media tasks.
work at home, own hours
Eksi Yönleri
pay is poor, waste of time learning and later changing the rules
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 51HayırŞikayet et
Great side oppertunity
Social Media Evaluator - Part Time (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote25 Mart 2018
Most of the work is rather simple plus its great if you're on the go with social media. There are a few times that life and work become an issue but the staff and management are understand and hear you out. The only down side is some assignments can get repetitive.
Artı Yönleri
Simple, Easy to do at home
Low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 10Hayır 6Şikayet et
Fun independent work
Social Media Evaluator, Part-Time (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote20 Mart 2018
Evaluate social media globally
Review content in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+
Provide reporting to evaluate changes in the marketplace, brand awareness.

Great for those individuals who need to work remotely.
independent
compensation
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 28Hayır 2Şikayet et
3,0
İş Kültürü
Best work/life balance, great side hustle.
Social Media Evaluator (Contracted) (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote5 Mart 2018
I like this company overall because it gives you the best work life balance as a side hustle. The pay is on the lower end but if you are just looking for extra money without talking to no one and getting paid to rate Facebook ads with your unbiased opinion, this job is for you! Benefits are surprisingly available, not the best in the industry but it's better than nothing! There's no interview, no direct supervisors. Communication needs to improve but it's no deal breaker with all the pros and cons balanced out. The hiring process is lengthy but there is no assessment to take, great foot in the door.
Artı Yönleri
work remotely where ever you want as long as it's an eligible location in the US, benefits are still available for part timers, no direct supervisors, no coworkers, no interview
Eksi Yönleri
low hourly, can only work up to 28 hours monthly, bi weekly pay, long hiring process, aren't the best at communication (internal employees can come off slightly unprofessional)
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 43Hayır 2Şikayet et
enjoy working here
Social Media (Güncel Çalışan) –  Nashville, TN1 Ocak 2018
I am currently still employed here. I enjoy the benefits that I receive through the company. The most enjoyable part is that I have the freedom to work when I want. The hardest part is I wish I was able to work more than 1 hour a day.
short hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 29Hayır 2Şikayet et
3,0
So far so good.
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work at Home18 Aralık 2017
I will review once I have done a full year here. I get to work 5 days a week for 1 hour a day max. I would like more hours. That is why I am looking for another job to supplement.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Independent Workers only
Social Media Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote30 Nisan 2017
Work from home position for self-motivated workers. There is little direct interaction with the company personnel and all training done independently online
Flexible hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Little direct feedback for improvement. No advancement
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 33Hayır 4Şikayet et
2,0
good pay, bad management
MultiMedia social media judge (Eski Çalışan) –  home24 Temmuz 2014
is good place to work if you need to stay home. still the main problem is they can end contract in any moment with not reason. management is almost zero, no one reply your mail and ignore you. if you need this job for survive i recomend search other company
work at own hours
Eksi Yönleri
don't care about the workers
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et

Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma gözat

Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:

Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor