Amerika Birleşik Devletleri konumunda Internet Assessor için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 32 yorum bulundu 625 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Ok
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  work from home10 Aralık 2013
Pro: Make your own schedule
Con: Boring work, not always enough hours for require time
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 17Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
A great temporary work from home job
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote18 Ağustos 2013
The job provides a great work life balance however it is not a secure job and advancement is not possible. They do however pay occasional bonuses and the pay overall is not bad.
Artı Yönleri
pay, great work life balance
ejection seat job
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 80Hayır 58Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Good job for added income but not for career
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Online10 Ağustos 2013
Good place to work from home and get a little extra cash. You work more time than paid for ie. classes, timed work productivity. The overall job is tedious and boring, but you get paid for working in your pj's.
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Don't get paid for required learning time
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 80Hayır 23Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Flexible independent workplace with great autonomy.
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Lawrenceville GA25 Temmuz 2013
The work day schedule was completely autonomous, i was given a specific number of tasks that needed to be completed by the end of the week, how i did this was completely up to me. I learned a lot about time management and scheduling as well as how to be self motivated without relying on outside factors to get the job done. I really enjoyed the freedom given to me as well as the challenges that arose when certain tasks fell into multiple interpretations resulting in judgement calls.
Independence
Limited Teamwork
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 12Hayır 5Şikayet et
Rated search results
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Pompano Beach, FL17 Temmuz 2013
Worked from home. Rated search results. No strict workday or required hours.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 10Hayır 4Şikayet et
Continuous learning
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  At home17 Temmuz 2013
Good job for stay at home parents, because you can manage your own working hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 39Hayır 11Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Easy-going job with technical problems
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  home6 Mart 2013
I was required to work at least 10 hours a week from home, comparing the results of various search engines.. I learned how to conduct more efficient google searches, as well as tested various experimental search engines. The management was very hands-off and getting an answer concerning an issue was complicated. I did not have coworkers to ask for help either. The hardest part of the job was motivating myself to work as it was very monotonous and had many problems with the interface. The most enjoyable part of the job was keeping up to date with the various news sources and being able to set my own schedule.
Artı Yönleri
work from home, not a demanding schedule
not taxed, hands-off management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 78Hayır 10Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
This Company Provides an Important Position and Service that is Enjoyable to be Involved In
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, Massachusetts2 Mart 2013
This company conducts projects on researching the interests of users based on specific internet queries. I thoroughly enjoyed this position and these projects because it was working to understand which webpages provided the best content for users for common and important queries, which content was the most helpful, and how to find the best webpages for users. The instructions for the projects almost always were surpassing sufficient standards and at times they were just missing some important aspects. The quality of the projects and their formats were mostly high in quality and the experience was very enjoyable and challenging.
Artı Yönleri
the projects were interesting and about researching various commonly discussed subjects.
Eksi Yönleri
the company at times has errors with their projects and their formatting.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 16Hayır 19Şikayet et
Great Job - Internet Assessor
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA8 Şubat 2013
A typical day for this job finds me sitting down at the desk in front of the computer and logging on to the system to obtain work throughout the day. Understanding what internet users are searching for and what their intent is, is critical to doing the job successfully. In addition to learning what the user's intent is, you also have to learn different ways to make sure user's get the results desired. Time management skills is a must. You make your own hours but there are a minimum amount of hours an Assessor must work. The hardest part of the job is taking advantage of doing the work while it is present. The next day you may not have to do. So sometimes, for example, you will work 4 hours and other times 10 hours a day. The most enjoyable park of this job is the flexibility and learning something new everyday.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 14Hayır 8Şikayet et
Not your usual 9-5 job!
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Earth16 Haziran 2012
This is a work from home job. Typical day at work involves logging in, checking if there's work available and for any emails from management. If there is rating work available then it's your choice whether or not you accept the tasks, and its on you to keep tabs on how many tasks you get done and how long you took. Once a month you must fill in a timesheet.

I learned a lot about SEO and website quality. The hardest part of the job is keeping tabs on how well you're performing and how many tasks you've done. The most enjoyable part of this job is the flexibility, you can simply log on anytime and if there's work, you can choose to accept it or not. There is a requirement on how many hours you do though.
flexible
Eksi Yönleri
keeping tabs on productivity is stressful; irregular work availability
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 66Hayır 15Şikayet et
1,0
İş Kültürü
Hours worked must fit into their rating guidelines.
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Massachusetts30 Ağustos 2011
Hours paid must fit into their rating guidelines. For example if you worked 3 hours, however their rating guidelines say you only performed work for 2 hours, than you must change your timesheet to reflect only 2 hours of work.
If you refuse to change your timesheet, it can take many emails (I never spoke to any Lionbridge employer until after I had decided to no longer work for Lionbridge) to ever get paid.
In November, 2010 I worked 80 hours, and I was finally paid in February, 2011.
You are never paid for any time spent reading their most updated guidelines. The pay is to be $14.00 hour. I figured I was paid less than $10.00 hour. Very disappointing experience.
Eksi Yönleri
not paid for hours actually worked
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 11Hayır 1Şikayet et

Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma gözat

Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:

Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor