Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Corvallis, OR konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Corvallis, OR20 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu
723 yoruma gözat
Productive but pressure
Fast paced environment but poor on training,management don't care about people,don't follow the rules and regulations,benefits are not good,not paying much the employees.
5,0
İş Kültürü
Working there was very good for my career.
Working at Lionbridge was the best job I have ever had, however the only jobs I have had were not great jobs. The supervisor I had was very welcoming and all of my co-workers enjoyed having me around,
Artı Yönleri
Good people, nice offices, understanding management, sense of inclusion
Eksi Yönleri
The work itself was rather tedious, however it was not mentally or physically difficult.
Horrible pay and Management
If you are thinking about working here, RUN! I thought it would be amazing and I would be promoted. I've worked here a little over a year and have been trying for a promotion but it hasn't happened. Only great thing is 3 day weekends and 2 weeks off in December for the Holidays.
5,0
İş Kültürü
I would still be there if I wasn't offered a better paying job somewhere else. Advancing sucks though. Passed over for many jobs I was being groomed for.
Artı Yönleri
Nice atmosphere, helpful people, fun
Moving up is hard to do
I loved working there
The people I worked with were awesome, most of the management were good supervisors. I loved the variety of available opportunities to learn new things in the technological field.
Artı Yönleri
Relaxed atmosphere, great co-workers, easy to learn.
Eksi Yönleri
You can only get a pay raise by getting promoted, and promotions are hard to get. Many people get paid at tech I wages and are doing tech II jobs.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Bad situation for workers.
Poor poor communication by management.
Management staff have never worked the jobs they oversee.

Management staff make poor, uninformed decisions.

Management continually lay responsibility for problems on workers.

Management staff play favorites, butt-kissers advance.
İş Kültürü
Not the best place to work
No raises, high turnover, under paid as compared to client's employees and other local area employers.

Company has some issues with communication and planning; this causes confusion and stress.
great co-workers
stressful work environment
Fun place to work
On contract for HP it was a fun place to work. Legendary "HP way" culture. Not a lot of upward mobility on contract. Excellent management. Hopefully HP and it's contractors will return to greatness.
Great Culture
Little Upward Mobility
Tech 1 Grunt
Lionbridge only cares about how many people are on the floor. When emailed for direction on several different issues, HR and management made NO reply. If you get stuck with the wrong supervisor you'll have to fight like crazy to get trained and certified. No accountability what so ever. Also because of the HP campus you encounter lots of Hp employees who are rude and down right classist because of their status. HP will hire people at 2x your salary to replace your lionbridge at the very same time they are praising your work. Both terrible companies.
Artı Yönleri
Their business model in unsustainable
Eksi Yönleri
they'll lie to tell you how great it is working there
İş Kültürü
management needs to get a clue
management doesn't care about the employee's all they care about is the head count on the floor so they can collect their money from the client they promote people not qualified over people that know their job well
culture is great
Eksi Yönleri
managment needs to get a clue
İş Kültürü
A very detail orientated job that keeps you busy, but great people to work with.
The staff is great, the hours are great, the work is very detail orientated and demanding, but the pay is not scaled to the job in which you do. No raises, but great benefits.
Artı Yönleri
Work with you on any schedule problems and the people are great.
No raises, ever.
Management tries
Mostly worked testing for client. Learned a lot about printing. Co workers tried. Hardest part of job, management between Lionbridge and client. There was always a trade off.
Questionable values.
Amazing flexibility
Lionbridge allows for flexibility in the workplace. If appointments need to be made, you are allowed to attend those and make the hours up. I enjoyed the location where I worked. There really is no real room for advancement and they give zerop merit raises.
Poor management drags...
Lionbridge is a global talent recruiting company managed by deal brokers who care very little for the employees under their contract. All they are concerned with is maintaining the contract with the company who hired them. There is no voice for the worker, no feedback is ever acted upon. What is more frustrating is the onsite managers are all former employees of the company who hired Lionbridge! They claim there are limits as to what the hiring company can and cannot do to Lionbridge employees but it is simply not true. The hiring company dictates to Lionbridge everything it wants to and Lionbridge bows down to their every command. This leaves Lionbridge with no direction and no ability to actually manage employees for the future as they are constantly changing the scope of their involvement to suit the whims of "insert-name-here" manager from the hiring company. With this business philosophy, Lionbridge will never attain long lasting business partnerships and will leave many unemployed in their wake.
Artı Yönleri
Working with the employees of the hiring company (HP Corvallis) was enjoyable. Benefits got better
Eksi Yönleri
Poor wages, spineless management, no ability to plan for the future, lazy headhunter
2,0
Job, not a career
Dead end job. If you are looking for a career, this is not the place. It's not a bad place to work if you are looking for a full time job.

Local management cares about their employees but when corporate people come visit, it is just the same information about how we are doing good. It would be nice if the work that the local team have done would be recognized through a pay increase or something.

If it wasn't for my co-workers and managers, I would leave.
co-workers
Eksi Yönleri
Low pay rates, No pay increases.
Clearn Room Environment
Lionbridge was a great company to work for. They are very good at giving you all the hours to be full time. Generally they treat you well. The hours worked great for me with four tens and three days off each week. Having Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off was really nice. My bosses were really good to me and I felt very respected. I left because the pay there is pretty low and another opportunity paid more.

I would have stayed there for many years if the paid had been a little higher. Overall though a great experience and I highly recommend the company, especially for younger people looking for a full time job that will definitely be great for your resume'.

Typically I assembled parts for high end printers in a cleanroom. The only downside was that you have to wear a "bunny" suit which covers your whole body. But it really isn't that uncomfortable.

I learned about the use of adhesive in the assembly of electronics. I also learned how to use proto type machines in a production environment. There was also Statistical Process Control as wel as lean being implemented.

Co-workers were GREAT! I will say it again ... GREAT! Really enjoyed my time with them.

The hardest part of the job was again the low pay. The printers that the parts go to sell for roughly $20,0000. But the pay for the average worker is $11 per hour with NO benefits. Really needs to be addressed.

The most enjoyable part was the people who worked there.
Always get hours. Good people
LOW LOW LOW Pay
İş Kültürü
horrible place to work. the employees would rather watch paint dry
your always temporary. they dont care for you and if they say they do they lie. i worked here for 6 months. great production but ego driven employees. when times get tough they look for people to let go. i was trained for 3 different jobs and still didnt have job security. dont be that sucker.
10 min breaks, 30 minute lunch
Eksi Yönleri
horrible staff that are ego driven
İş Kültürü
Good place to work, but not a career job.
Contract workers at another company's site. Great shift managers, and co-workers. Upper management cares more about the numbers of product put out for the contractor each month then the employees' welfare.
Artı Yönleri
Discounts at nearby fast food locations.
Eksi Yönleri
No benefits at time of employment.
İş Kültürü
working with contractor for HP was ok
-clean all machines, tools entire of work area and parts that are going to be assembled.
-working on proto type parts always looking for problems in different areas of the part and correct also.

-all management people worked for HP at one time came back to work for Lionbridge.Attitudes among former HP employees having to get a lower pay affected all other co-workers attitude about the company no pay raises and benefits to operators.

-I never worked for HP but when it came to get help from the management they didn't care.

-hearing the storys about how good it was when co-workers was working for HP.

-I learned a lot from the engineers, they enjoyed having me assist them through problems.
Artı Yönleri
always good to work to help a company like HP
Eksi Yönleri
management problems, company does not like to help them
Another contractor
High tech contractors. Average management. Brought in to fill a temporary need.
it's a job.
future ?
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama