Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote120 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 120 yorum bulundu
810 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offer comfortable and flexible job opportunities providing you pass the tests after months of trainings. I've found some of the tests to be a bit subjective, thing that makes difficult to pass the test if you're on the lower scores. However, they offer several opportunities to take the tests.
self-paced
no income during training
İş Kültürü
Work on your own schedule, not much resources is required in terms of home working setup except a high speed Ethernet. If you are able to accept calls fast enough on the platform. It should definitely be a long lasting freelance job. The assessment for screening is pretty hard though.
Artı Yönleri
No fixed schedule to log on, work on your own schedule.
Eksi Yönleri
More Q & A in common scenario may be helpful for fast starter.
İş Kültürü
As an Ad Analyst, I was able to work part time hours and make decent money. There were some weeks I was unable to work and Lionbridge accepted it and kept me on the year long project. Once the project was over, though, I was not rehired.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Sporadic tasks, sometimes alot of tasks other days hit or miss. The job purpose from my 2 years experience is to promote censorship of free speech and promote narratives of mainstream media corporate moguls.
pay, flexible schedule
Eksi Yönleri
stressful, confusing at times and overall demoralizing work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offers a flexible work environment where you set your own hours and are able to work up to 24 hours a week. It is a perfect supplement to any job as you can complete tasks in your downtime. There is little to no interaction with coworkers or management, at least as long as you are meeting your quality goals.
Artı Yönleri
set your own hours, low stress
maximum of 24 hours a week
İş Kültürü
Worked from home. It is a very great job, and good for someone who only needs to work part-time. Sometimes hard to do with a small child . Would definitely recommend
2,0
The job of Page Quality Rater:
There is a vast amount of training and knowledge to obtain prior to starting the job. All of this is Unpaid before you are even considered for the position. Once you are considered, there is even more training. After Maybe 20 to 30 hours of training and reading and almost 200 Page guidelines - followed by more and more guidelines. This would be absolutely fine and I am absolutely all for training if they would actually pay someone. The main problem with this job is the arbitrary timers and production rates they put on your work. You are feeling stressed out and timed as you are doing your work. The work itself which was developed by a large search engine is actually pretty challenging and sometimes fun. The problem comes with almost non-existent management who replies to your emails with a one-sentence follow-up.
Artı Yönleri
Work when you want, work from home.
Eksi Yönleri
Unresponsive and passive-aggressive management or program administrator responses, low pay for the amount of critical work that you are doing, your work is time than your production is monitored, low job security from always constantly wondering if you are meeting production or being too slow
İş Kültürü
Excellent opportunity for part time work. Frequent feedback. Always knew if you were completing work correctly due to the amount of training materials that were provided.
İş Kültürü
Being able to make your own schedule is very appealing, and Lionbridge allows you to work any time of day for as little or as much as you want; however, there are some restrictions, such as only working a certain amount of hours per day and not exceeding your weekly hours. It's an excellent job for students or people wanting to make a little extra cash while working from home. It's not a job for everyone and takes a lot of self-motivation and self-discipline, but it is a good job if remote work is what you're looking for.
İş Kültürü
Good - Flexibility, No commuting to work, Adequate training to keep you productive, payment always on time.
Bad - No pay raise for remote workers, No promotion.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Fairly easy tasks once you get the hang of it. Very very flexible work hours; you make your own hours. However there isn't always work to do when you're ready to work, and especially during the age of COVID-19 there's even less work to do believe it or not, despite it being a remote position. Management is very hands off and it is sometimes difficult to contact your supervisors if there is an issue; they are somewhat unforgiving and can fire you at a moment's notice.
İş Kültürü
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! Lionbridge hires people left and right, always have want ads, you go through the process and get a check or 2 then the work stops. It is a system of getting personal information from you. THERE IS NO WORK!!
İş Kültürü
As a rater, you perform tasks as they become available. What this means is you have to continually monitor the system and try to grab them as soon as tasks pop up before the many other contract workers grab them. Lionbridge requires that you are able to dedicate 20 hours/week; however, the system locks you out after approach 10 hours, meaning the most you can get is 9 hours and some change each week. There is no one to contact and no help. Email is the only way to contact the ONLY person we, as 1099 employees, have access to and she is of absolutely NO help. For this lock-out issue, she offers no explanation and said, "do what it says on the screen" and after I pressed, she said Lionbridge has no control over it and it is the RaterHub application. This, of course, makes no sense!! So, if you want to stare at a screen for hours and hope a few tasks pop up that you can grab, it's easy. You only get paid in minutes actually working on a task and that is limited by the amount of time it tells you it should take, so you get paid for the lesser of those two times. Honestly, I like the work, but support is horrible and the time/effort to actually get work is ridiculous. During the few times there are plenty of tasks, they lock you out under 10 hours per week and no, they will not let you work on more than one project. And no, they will not let you switch projects. I finally had to apply and ask a recruiter to get a clear answer because again, the ONLY email contact we have is useless! You get paid once per month and they hold back a month, so you will you work for two months before - daha fazla
İş Kültürü
I’ve worked with Lionbridge for awhile now, and it has been such a terrible experience. I’m in the transcriptionist position and they often leave me without work. I have to wait a week or OVER to get any work. They don’t care if you have no work.
My manager is extremely mean and I can tell he doesn’t like when I ask questions.

I’m not sure if other positions are like this, but they show no care whatsoever for their employee’s

They also pay very low compared to their other wages for other positions.
İş Kültürü
I have been working at Lionbridge for almost three months now and it’s been great! I really needed a part-time job with flexible hours and getting a Rater position with Lionbridge was exactly what I needed. The initial testing before getting offered a position has been the hardest part so far, but once you start working the tasks get much easier and there are webinars and training offered that help a lot.
3,0
İş Kültürü
The personnel was friendly and helpful. However, the workload is inconsistent. And you have to learn new tasks on your own time. Work can be tedious..
İş Kültürü
If you are looking for a stable position that is remote, this is not a job I recommend. They give work by email, which only accrued two to three times a year. The hourly pay isn't worth it because each assignment is either 10 to 30 minutes long.
İş Kültürü
Position has flexible hours and you can work when you want.
There is a lot of training and chances to refresh your learning skills.

At times it is hard to get in touch with management.
İş Kültürü
This job is perfect if you’re looking for a side hustle. You basically work whenever you want when there is work available. Work can be available 24/7 so you set your own hours. The pay is decent for what the type of work you do. And it’s 100% work from home.
İş Kültürü
Flexibility is the best that Lionbridge has to offer.
İş Kültürü
I currently work for LionBridge social media evaluator. I love this job, they give full flexibility. You can work whenever during the day, as long as you complete the task within 1 hour or less.