Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 125 yorum bulundu
833 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offer comfortable and flexible job opportunities providing you pass the tests after months of trainings. I've found some of the tests to be a bit subjective, thing that makes difficult to pass the test if you're on the lower scores. However, they offer several opportunities to take the tests.
self-paced
no income during training
İş Kültürü
Job requires you to pass an exam. There is no proper training and you are not paid for time invested. There is documentation provided but it is vague and self-contradictory. I am self-employed, I took time away from other paying jobs. I did not pass the exam and was not given an explanation.
İş Kültürü
The job is very flexible and out side of that it’s not very considerate. They’re not transparent with their employees and your job is constantly dangling over your head due to the constant need to meet their productivity standards. They throw training modules at you that you do not benefit from because there’s a lack of communication. I don’t think people aren’t getting the concept. It’s that some tasks are not as easy to understand. They really need to fix their guideline system and the way the go about training people..
Flexible scheduling
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of transparency, lack of communication, termination happy, high turnover
İş Kültürü
Was dropped due to 'not meeting standards' received no warning of review of my work the 4 months I worked there. The training was subpar, and never expanded upon, no one you could ask for clarity or feedback on tasks to maintain the standards they want.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I love working for Lionbridge, going on 4 years now. You can choose how many hours you work, as long as you make 10 hours a week. You can choose when you want to work - what days, what hours. The stress level is low as you are doing online rating and research and not dealing with customers. The team is great and always there to support you. Lionbridge cares about the well being of their employees. I would recommend this to anyone.
Artı Yönleri
Decent pay for work at home and flexible hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Not for you if you are not good at sitting at a desk for hours at a time.
İş Kültürü
The job title linguist also can include work from transcription or other random tasks that you get contacted for by people you do not know and who normally don't sufficiently identity themselves via email.I am mainly writing this review because the communication here is pure trash and I think it is something in their work culture as being the reason.I started off doing transcription and there was some decent communication at first. Abruptly, I guess the task may have ran out and you would never get any reason as to why or if you should be on standby for the project leads or whatever the title was in the email.Then randomly someone from India location begins contact you about tasks. And the communication is just as poor. You really don't have any idea where they got your email and they pass you around to different projects never really telling you when it will end. You know it has ended when you don't hear any contact from them again. And then someone else you don't know will pop up in your email again with a random usually very temporary job.The tasks normally have instructions that aren't clear. And then there is random QA which isn't really consistent or even trustworthy because all of the above I mentioned.You really do not have any idea if you are treating fairly or not because these people hide behind random emails. I had an interaction with the I am still questioning. This person contacts me outside of work hours quick job via email trying to almost talk me out of doing this random project and how it was okay if I didn't do it out of the blue. Something I never - daha fazla
Flexible
Eksi Yönleri
Inconsistent Work, Poor Communciation, Unprofessional Communnication, Untrustworthy Work Culture
İş Kültürü
Work on your own schedule, not much resources is required in terms of home working setup except a high speed Ethernet. If you are able to accept calls fast enough on the platform. It should definitely be a long lasting freelance job. The assessment for screening is pretty hard though.
Artı Yönleri
No fixed schedule to log on, work on your own schedule.
Eksi Yönleri
More Q & A in common scenario may be helpful for fast starter.
İş Kültürü
As an Ad Analyst, I was able to work part time hours and make decent money. There were some weeks I was unable to work and Lionbridge accepted it and kept me on the year long project. Once the project was over, though, I was not rehired.
İş Kültürü
My entire time at Lionbridge has been one big inconsistency. Some weeks I would have almost no work, others I would have the amount I needed. This means that my monthly income would always be questionable and not consistent at all. The only thing consistent at this point is that my monthly income is always really low. Communication between me and support staff for my tasking was nonexistent - the only way I would find out about problems is encountering them and then having to contact them only to be told that, yes, they know about the problem but didn't tell me because.. well, that remains a mystery. While the minimum of hours required from you is around 10 per week, I've been doing the full allowed 20 per week to get a more acceptable income rate. Recently, however, I started to suddenly get locked to 10 per week - despite work availability. Now? I'm locked to 5. Emailed inquiries about this sudden problem have gone unresolved for multiple days now - that's days I've been unable to work for them and missed out on income.To add insult to injury they still have applications open on Indeed, despite constant problems mentioned above.I strongly recommend working somewhere else.
Artı Yönleri
Low required hours, Very flexible scheduling, Support staff will help you but only if you ask first, Interview process wasn't painful
Eksi Yönleri
Very inconsistent work environment, Constant new and creative problems to ruin your experience that month, If work availability demands it you may not even be able to do the 10 hours per week, You get screwed constantly with no warning
İş Kültürü
Sporadic tasks, sometimes alot of tasks other days hit or miss. The job purpose from my 2 years experience is to promote censorship of free speech and promote narratives of mainstream media corporate moguls.
pay, flexible schedule
Eksi Yönleri
stressful, confusing at times and overall demoralizing work
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offers a flexible work environment where you set your own hours and are able to work up to 24 hours a week. It is a perfect supplement to any job as you can complete tasks in your downtime. There is little to no interaction with coworkers or management, at least as long as you are meeting your quality goals.
Artı Yönleri
set your own hours, low stress
maximum of 24 hours a week
İş Kültürü
Worked from home. It is a very great job, and good for someone who only needs to work part-time. Sometimes hard to do with a small child . Would definitely recommend
İş Kültürü
The job of Page Quality Rater: There is a vast amount of training and knowledge to obtain prior to starting the job. All of this is Unpaid before you are even considered for the position. Once you are considered, there is even more training. After Maybe 20 to 30 hours of training and reading and almost 200 Page guidelines - followed by more and more guidelines. This would be absolutely fine and I am absolutely all for training if they would actually pay someone. The main problem with this job is the arbitrary timers and production rates they put on your work. You are feeling stressed out and timed as you are doing your work. The work itself which was developed by a large search engine is actually pretty challenging and sometimes fun. The problem comes with almost non-existent management who replies to your emails with a one-sentence follow-up.
Artı Yönleri
Work when you want, work from home.
Eksi Yönleri
Unresponsive and passive-aggressive management or program administrator responses, low pay for the amount of critical work that you are doing, your work is time than your production is monitored, low job security from always constantly wondering if you are meeting production or being too slow
İş Kültürü
Excellent opportunity for part time work. Frequent feedback. Always knew if you were completing work correctly due to the amount of training materials that were provided.
İş Kültürü
Being able to make your own schedule is very appealing, and Lionbridge allows you to work any time of day for as little or as much as you want; however, there are some restrictions, such as only working a certain amount of hours per day and not exceeding your weekly hours. It's an excellent job for students or people wanting to make a little extra cash while working from home. It's not a job for everyone and takes a lot of self-motivation and self-discipline, but it is a good job if remote work is what you're looking for.
İş Kültürü
Good - Flexibility, No commuting to work, Adequate training to keep you productive, payment always on time. Bad - No pay raise for remote workers, No promotion.
İş Kültürü
Fairly easy tasks once you get the hang of it. Very very flexible work hours; you make your own hours. However there isn't always work to do when you're ready to work, and especially during the age of COVID-19 there's even less work to do believe it or not, despite it being a remote position. Management is very hands off and it is sometimes difficult to contact your supervisors if there is an issue; they are somewhat unforgiving and can fire you at a moment's notice.
İş Kültürü
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! Lionbridge hires people left and right, always have want ads, you go through the process and get a check or 2 then the work stops. It is a system of getting personal information from you. THERE IS NO WORK!!
İş Kültürü
As a rater, you perform tasks as they become available. What this means is you have to continually monitor the system and try to grab them as soon as tasks pop up before the many other contract workers grab them. Lionbridge requires that you are able to dedicate 20 hours/week; however, the system locks you out after approach 10 hours, meaning the most you can get is 9 hours and some change each week. There is no one to contact and no help. Email is the only way to contact the ONLY person we, as 1099 employees, have access to and she is of absolutely NO help. For this lock-out issue, she offers no explanation and said, "do what it says on the screen" and after I pressed, she said Lionbridge has no control over it and it is the RaterHub application. This, of course, makes no sense!! So, if you want to stare at a screen for hours and hope a few tasks pop up that you can grab, it's easy. You only get paid in minutes actually working on a task and that is limited by the amount of time it tells you it should take, so you get paid for the lesser of those two times. Honestly, I like the work, but support is horrible and the time/effort to actually get work is ridiculous. During the few times there are plenty of tasks, they lock you out under 10 hours per week and no, they will not let you work on more than one project. And no, they will not let you switch projects. I finally had to apply and ask a recruiter to get a clear answer because again, the ONLY email contact we have is useless! You get paid once per month and they hold back a month, so you will you work for two months before - daha fazla
İş Kültürü
I have been working at Lionbridge for almost three months now and it’s been great! I really needed a part-time job with flexible hours and getting a Rater position with Lionbridge was exactly what I needed. The initial testing before getting offered a position has been the hardest part so far, but once you start working the tasks get much easier and there are webinars and training offered that help a lot.
İş Kültürü
The personnel was friendly and helpful. However, the workload is inconsistent. And you have to learn new tasks on your own time. Work can be tedious..