Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 95 yorum bulundu 695 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
I love working for Lionbridge
German Transcriber (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote9 Şubat 2020
Flexibility is the best that Lionbridge has to offer.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Awesome job!!
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote21 Ocak 2020
I currently work for LionBridge social media evaluator. I love this job, they give full flexibility. You can work whenever during the day, as long as you complete the task within 1 hour or less.
Artı Yönleri
Eksi Yönleri
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
4,0
Very flexible job --
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote21 Ocak 2020
Great to be able to work remotely and to set my own work hours!
Awesome job and has worked out great for my schedule and lifestyle. I have been working with Lionbridge for 9 months now and I highly recommend it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Entirely flexible and fully remote. Work is usually available every day.
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote21 Ocak 2020
This is an entirely flexible and fully remote work position. The work is usually available every day, and features a wide variety of tasks. Besides being helpful to the online community, many of the tasks are very interesting.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
Horrible Support and No Communication
Ads Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote17 Ocak 2020
This company is NOT one I would recommend for work from home job seekers. I worked here nearly a year and had nothing but issues the whole time. They had very inconsistent communication between departments, no support system for employees when you did actually have an issue, their online platforms worked very irregularly and when you could not log on to do your job, they blamed you and gave you 'official warnings' up to termination. The work put in to acquiring the job in the first place is unpaid and very extensive with no guarantee or explanation as to why you didn't 'pass' or 'qualify' in the first place. Very broad and unhelpful responses from Help desk and support teams. Overall VERY dissatisfied with this job and no longer working here, thank goodness. The only plus was that it was very flexible and I could work whenever and wherever I wished.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
The work-at-home part is great, The training is not.
Ad Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  At home7 Ocak 2020
The training for the position of ad evaluator is ambiguous, contradictory, and meaningless. The answers to the tests are the exact opposite to the eamples in the guidelines. Working for Lionbridge is basically a joke as it appears to be managed by children with no quality control whatsoever. If anyone in a management position reads this, please take a look at your Guidelines and see for yourself.You can thank me later.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 2Şikayet et
Best job I've ever had
Transcriber (Güncel Çalışan) –  Online12 Aralık 2019
I really appreciate being a part of the company and I'll do my best to continue. That's a good opportunity for bilingual or for home-based people, who needs part-time.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9HayırŞikayet et
Horrible
Rater (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based11 Aralık 2019
Lionbridge, if your gonna fire someone, have the ballls to tell them ASAP and stop wasting people time. We are not kids, we are grown adults with kids and bills. Be straight up , stop ignoring email and tell us what’s going on. This is ridiculous. Your job is a hobby, not a real job that can actually cover people bill, get over your damnn self.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 18Hayır 2Şikayet et
Good Remote Experience.
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote10 Aralık 2019
Working from home you learn to be your own manager. It can be a little nerve-wrecking at first, the thought of having to push yourself to do something without any supervision or anyone reminding you of your tasks. I'm glad my first work at home experience was with this company. They provide you with all the tools and excellent support for any question you might have. They are also very understanding. Overall great experience.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Racism, the elephant in the room
HRS Lead (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based8 Aralık 2019
I was the only lead that was of color but never actually got the same title although I was doing the same work as the others AND I never got the same pay. The EEOC granted me the right to sue but I dropped it because it was labor intensive to pursue
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 15Hayır 7Şikayet et
Flexibilty
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work from home2 Aralık 2019
I like the flexibility of the job and that I can always do the job in the morning after I drop off my daughter at school and I would be able to pick her up in the afternoon. So far, I don't have any problems with them and I get paid on time. Not much, depending on how many projects you get though, so far I only have one but I enjoy it because I get to do a lot of things and still able to do my job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 1Şikayet et
Shortage of tasks
Ad Evaluation (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote30 Kasım 2019
There was a constant shortage of tasks and not much communication if you have questions. Getting into the rating system is a constant issue and you can be suspended with no heads up on why.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 11HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Misleading advertising of pay rate for online workers
Internet Safety Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based19 Kasım 2019
I applied for a job as internet safety assessor. The advertised pay rate was £9.30 per hour. In my experience this was a misleading pay rate as I will describe below.
I spent around 35 hours doing their first 3 online exams. In the 3rd exam you are actually doing tasks that are very similar to live work. In the exam you are given 2 hours to completed each task. The exam seemed hard to me and I used most of the time available
As soon as you work live the time they give you to do each task drops to 8 minutes!! That's 15 times faster.
The catch is that you cannot bill Lionbridge for more than the time that they give you to do the task. So, if they estimate 8 minutes but it takes you 25 minutes then that's tough. You will only get paid for 8 and will have worked 17 minutes for nothing.
I very quickly worked out that, even if i speeded up from my exam speed by a factor of 3 the best I could do an 8 minute task in was around 30 minutes. So, if I worked for 60 minutes I would get paid for 16 minutes. That actually works out at £2.48 per hour. I very quickly said, "no thanks, I don't need to work for that hourly rate".
The tip is to know the difference in expected speed between the exam and live rating work. If you go into it knowing this then you might be ok.
Good luck.
The people I dealt with via email were helpful and quite responsive.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 51Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Perfect part time online job for me
Ads Quality Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Online15 Kasım 2019
I would definitely recommend if you enjoy evaluating and have a naturally analytical and objective mind. The training was excellent, lots of examples and help emails. The staff have been helpful and I enjoy the tasks.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8HayırŞikayet et
I love it
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work at Home8 Kasım 2019
I started working with LionBridge this week and I aboslutely love it! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. They are very flexible, and super kind when you have a question about something.

You're paid per task, so it's basically freelance work. I am given 30 ads a day via instagram to rate and review, and work about an hour a day Monday through Friday.

It's convenient for me because I get to stay home with my son who is 7 months old while making some extra income. This job would be great for those who are stay at home mothers, or already working from home.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 15Hayır 5Şikayet et
Wouldn't recommend
Linguist I (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote5 Kasım 2019
No lines to communicate with management...not even sure who is in charge of the projects they assign you to. They do not give feedback on work completed. When you offer feedback or suggestions to improve process, you dig yourself a whole and watch your assignments and works hours dwindle away.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 17Hayır 1Şikayet et
Lots of ongoing training
Map Analyst (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home4 Kasım 2019
I was suppose to be a map analyst, but they had me branching out to rate lots of other tasks unrelated to maps. For each new task type, you have to read long pdf files to learn. I was not good at the other tasks they tried to give me. I was the best at being the map analyst that I was hired to be. (They grade your work regularly, which can be unpleasant.) There was no way to just narrow yourself to the types of tasks that you're originally hired for. You were forced to do the other types of tasks they gave you. They put new tasks up and if you had not read the 50-plus page pdfs on those new tasks, you were going to get them wrong and be graded accordingly. If you did not submit enough tasks in the week, they sent out what I could only describe as moderately aggressively worded emails about how you were not making enough hours. They would aggressively push you to rate more and more tasks even if you were not good at the types of they kept putting up, and were technically not the tasks types you were hired for. When first starting with Lionbridge, my impression was that training was temporary and would be finished and done with at some point, so I was ok with the unpaid training. But training is constant and always unpaid. The hours spend reading all the long training PDFs do not get counted towards the hours you spent on the program for the week. If you spent the alloted 4 hours you had planned for yourself for the day to read a pdf and then your child woke up before you could have a chance to rate anything, to them it looked as though you had not spent any time on the  daha fazla program for that day. This was constant as they were always introducing new types of tasks and new training pdfs for you to read before you could proceed with rating.
I offered them my termination notice as I had intended to go to the end of the month for the last month I was working there, so I could receive my last paycheck for a full month. However they turned off my access to the program the following day and would not allow me to work my notice out. Whatever good thoughts I still had about this company soured at that point.
If you're ok with all of this fast paced unpaid training involving reading many MANY pages of dry pdfs and aggressive email tactics to get you to up your hours, it is otherwise a pretty relaxed place to work. Sometimes I miss it. But ultimately, I have much more time for my family working a different type of subcontracting work at this point.
  daha az
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 28HayırŞikayet et
Job was Misrepresented
Unknown (Eski Çalışan) –  Online24 Eylül 2019
I applied to work with maps and was directed into a job which I did not want. At that point, I did not care if I worked for them or not. I just wanted to make a little extra money in my spare time. The test consists of rating answers to internet questions. If you do not match their opinion of the answer...you fail. Waste of time!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 4Şikayet et
No hours
Search Engine Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote23 Eylül 2019
I applied and went through the unpaid hoops, training and testing to be approved to work with Lionbridge. I was not concerned about that, since I really just wanted something I could do from home that would supplement my income.

After getting onboarded and taking all the tests, Lionbridge lets you basically sign in whenever and if there is work, you work. Assignments lasted between 40 seconds and about ten minutes for the most part. You have to grab *each* assignment before anyone else does, and you cannot queue them.

What this ends up looking like is I would get home from my morning errands, sign on, then wait. And wait, wait, wait. Refresh and maybe get a couple of minutes of work.

There was never consistent work for the 8 months I was with the company. The most I got done in a day was an hour and forty minutes before work ran out. I signed up to get emails any time there was work, and even with that, there was not enough to do.

This may vary by region. I know a lot of regional stuff gets filtered to people who are in that same region. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and the idea of fifteen an hour is great until you realize you wont even get an hour per day.

Communication was awful. Just an occasional "you need to sign in and work" email (I would if I could, LB) and not much else. Getting through to anyone is pretty difficult by design. They don't want to talk to the SEEs.

If you know about mturk, its super similar in the work you do, the availablility of work, and the way that work gets gobbled up the second it becomes available. At least with that you can
  daha fazla queue work and have a couple hours if you hit it just right. Here, you cannot.

If it was offering the minimum 10 hours a week as guaranteed work (sign in and 10 hrs is there for you) it would be great. But the unpaid training, plus the wait times between assignments, the fact that you only get paid for completed assignments (not wait time), and the lack of communication make this place something I would only approach as a last resort.
  daha az
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 43HayırŞikayet et
Internet accessor review
Search Engine Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work from home22 Eylül 2019
It’s a good company .Hourly payment is good for the work you do.But you won’t be paid for training .You will have to do the job with in stipulated time.If it takes more time to rate the same thing then you won’t be paid extra.You should improve your skills by the training documents or videos or live sessions.

It’s a contract job .Our work will be evaluated for quality once in 3 months
Artı Yönleri
It’s genuine company. You get salary for the work you have done
Eksi Yönleri
We don’t have sufficient work always and getting to work requires lot of training which z not paid
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9HayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor