Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote121 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 121 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offer comfortable and flexible job opportunities providing you pass the tests after months of trainings. I've found some of the tests to be a bit subjective, thing that makes difficult to pass the test if you're on the lower scores. However, they offer several opportunities to take the tests.
self-paced
no income during training
İş Kültürü
I currently work for LionBridge social media evaluator. I love this job, they give full flexibility. You can work whenever during the day, as long as you complete the task within 1 hour or less.
İş Kültürü
Great to be able to work remotely and to set my own work hours!
Awesome job and has worked out great for my schedule and lifestyle. I have been working with Lionbridge for 9 months now and I highly recommend it.
İş Kültürü
This is an entirely flexible and fully remote work position. The work is usually available every day, and features a wide variety of tasks. Besides being helpful to the online community, many of the tasks are very interesting.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
This company is NOT one I would recommend for work from home job seekers. I worked here nearly a year and had nothing but issues the whole time. They had very inconsistent communication between departments, no support system for employees when you did actually have an issue, their online platforms worked very irregularly and when you could not log on to do your job, they blamed you and gave you 'official warnings' up to termination. The work put in to acquiring the job in the first place is unpaid and very extensive with no guarantee or explanation as to why you didn't 'pass' or 'qualify' in the first place. Very broad and unhelpful responses from Help desk and support teams. Overall VERY dissatisfied with this job and no longer working here, thank goodness. The only plus was that it was very flexible and I could work whenever and wherever I wished.
İş Kültürü
The training for the position of ad evaluator is ambiguous, contradictory, and meaningless. The answers to the tests are the exact opposite to the eamples in the guidelines. Working for Lionbridge is basically a joke as it appears to be managed by children with no quality control whatsoever. If anyone in a management position reads this, please take a look at your Guidelines and see for yourself.You can thank me later.
İş Kültürü
I really appreciate being a part of the company and I'll do my best to continue. That's a good opportunity for bilingual or for home-based people, who needs part-time.
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge, if your gonna fire someone, have the ballls to tell them ASAP and stop wasting people time. We are not kids, we are grown adults with kids and bills. Be straight up , stop ignoring email and tell us what’s going on. This is ridiculous. Your job is a hobby, not a real job that can actually cover people bill, get over your damnn self.
İş Kültürü
Working from home you learn to be your own manager. It can be a little nerve-wrecking at first, the thought of having to push yourself to do something without any supervision or anyone reminding you of your tasks. I'm glad my first work at home experience was with this company. They provide you with all the tools and excellent support for any question you might have. They are also very understanding. Overall great experience.
İş Kültürü
I was the only lead that was of color but never actually got the same title although I was doing the same work as the others AND I never got the same pay. The EEOC granted me the right to sue but I dropped it because it was labor intensive to pursue
İş Kültürü
I like the flexibility of the job and that I can always do the job in the morning after I drop off my daughter at school and I would be able to pick her up in the afternoon. So far, I don't have any problems with them and I get paid on time. Not much, depending on how many projects you get though, so far I only have one but I enjoy it because I get to do a lot of things and still able to do my job.
İş Kültürü
There was a constant shortage of tasks and not much communication if you have questions. Getting into the rating system is a constant issue and you can be suspended with no heads up on why.
İş Kültürü
I applied for a job as internet safety assessor. The advertised pay rate was £9.30 per hour. In my experience this was a misleading pay rate as I will describe below.
I spent around 35 hours doing their first 3 online exams. In the 3rd exam you are actually doing tasks that are very similar to live work. In the exam you are given 2 hours to completed each task. The exam seemed hard to me and I used most of the time available

As soon as you work live the time they give you to do each task drops to 8 minutes!! That's 15 times faster.

The catch is that you cannot bill Lionbridge for more than the time that they give you to do the task. So, if they estimate 8 minutes but it takes you 25 minutes then that's tough. You will only get paid for 8 and will have worked 17 minutes for nothing.

I very quickly worked out that, even if i speeded up from my exam speed by a factor of 3 the best I could do an 8 minute task in was around 30 minutes. So, if I worked for 60 minutes I would get paid for 16 minutes. That actually works out at £2.48 per hour. I very quickly said, "no thanks, I don't need to work for that hourly rate".

The tip is to know the difference in expected speed between the exam and live rating work. If you go into it knowing this then you might be ok.

Good luck.

The people I dealt with via email were helpful and quite responsive.
İş Kültürü
I would definitely recommend if you enjoy evaluating and have a naturally analytical and objective mind. The training was excellent, lots of examples and help emails. The staff have been helpful and I enjoy the tasks.
İş Kültürü
I started working with LionBridge this week and I aboslutely love it! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. They are very flexible, and super kind when you have a question about something.

You're paid per task, so it's basically freelance work. I am given 30 ads a day via instagram to rate and review, and work about an hour a day Monday through Friday.

It's convenient for me because I get to stay home with my son who is 7 months old while making some extra income. This job would be great for those who are stay at home mothers, or already working from home.
İş Kültürü
No lines to communicate with management...not even sure who is in charge of the projects they assign you to. They do not give feedback on work completed. When you offer feedback or suggestions to improve process, you dig yourself a whole and watch your assignments and works hours dwindle away.
İş Kültürü
I was suppose to be a map analyst, but they had me branching out to rate lots of other tasks unrelated to maps. For each new task type, you have to read long pdf files to learn. I was not good at the other tasks they tried to give me. I was the best at being the map analyst that I was hired to be. (They grade your work regularly, which can be unpleasant.) There was no way to just narrow yourself to the types of tasks that you're originally hired for. You were forced to do the other types of tasks they gave you. They put new tasks up and if you had not read the 50-plus page pdfs on those new tasks, you were going to get them wrong and be graded accordingly. If you did not submit enough tasks in the week, they sent out what I could only describe as moderately aggressively worded emails about how you were not making enough hours. They would aggressively push you to rate more and more tasks even if you were not good at the types of they kept putting up, and were technically not the tasks types you were hired for. When first starting with Lionbridge, my impression was that training was temporary and would be finished and done with at some point, so I was ok with the unpaid training. But training is constant and always unpaid. The hours spend reading all the long training PDFs do not get counted towards the hours you spent on the program for the week. If you spent the alloted 4 hours you had planned for yourself for the day to read a pdf and then your child woke up before you could have a chance to rate anything, to them it looked as though you had not spent any time on the - daha fazla
İş Kültürü
I applied to work with maps and was directed into a job which I did not want. At that point, I did not care if I worked for them or not. I just wanted to make a little extra money in my spare time. The test consists of rating answers to internet questions. If you do not match their opinion of the answer...you fail. Waste of time!
İş Kültürü
I applied and went through the unpaid hoops, training and testing to be approved to work with Lionbridge. I was not concerned about that, since I really just wanted something I could do from home that would supplement my income.

After getting onboarded and taking all the tests, Lionbridge lets you basically sign in whenever and if there is work, you work. Assignments lasted between 40 seconds and about ten minutes for the most part. You have to grab *each* assignment before anyone else does, and you cannot queue them.

What this ends up looking like is I would get home from my morning errands, sign on, then wait. And wait, wait, wait. Refresh and maybe get a couple of minutes of work.

There was never consistent work for the 8 months I was with the company. The most I got done in a day was an hour and forty minutes before work ran out. I signed up to get emails any time there was work, and even with that, there was not enough to do.

This may vary by region. I know a lot of regional stuff gets filtered to people who are in that same region. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and the idea of fifteen an hour is great until you realize you wont even get an hour per day.

Communication was awful. Just an occasional "you need to sign in and work" email (I would if I could, LB) and not much else. Getting through to anyone is pretty difficult by design. They don't want to talk to the SEEs.

If you know about mturk, its super similar in the work you do, the availablility of work, and the way that work gets gobbled up the second it becomes available. At least with that you can
 - daha fazla
İş Kültürü
I've worked with Lionbridge for about four months now, and it was great at first. I always had work available, and management always helped with any questions or concerns I had. However, about two or three months ago they put all projects on pause and will not give a reasoning or any information about if or when the projects will come back. It has left many of their employees without work for three months now, and they have no care whatsoever. We still have no idea why the projects were put on hold, but I'm almost positive we will not receive anymore work from them.
İş Kültürü
It's a comfortable and relax freelancer job.Other than earning a living,it helps limited English speaking person to overcome their language barrier,is a meaningful task and mission.
Artı Yönleri
Meaningful and relax freelancer job
Work at graveyard