Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote121 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 121 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offer comfortable and flexible job opportunities providing you pass the tests after months of trainings. I've found some of the tests to be a bit subjective, thing that makes difficult to pass the test if you're on the lower scores. However, they offer several opportunities to take the tests.
self-paced
no income during training
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Lionbridge as it was a remote position and I could do it from the comfort of my home. While working for Lionbridge, I learned the importance of web searches, especially on a mobile device, as they can either be very helpful or not helpful at all. I also learned self-discipline as it was up to me to make my own hours. The company provided monthly feedback of my work as well as provided live webinars and monthly trainings / refreshers.
İş Kültürü
Good employer. Good benefits. Promotes good work/life balance. Tries to provide advancement opportunities. The project teams promote collaboration and innovation.
İş Kültürü
I worked as a Social Media Evaluator and I loved it. The only issue was that it was one hour per day and I needed more hours. Also it was a year-long position. When I completed my job in December 2018, I received an email from one of their staff stating that new positions were now opened. I applied 7 times and was rejected all 7 times. They would not give me an explanation as they said they receive too many resumes to explain to every one. I even sent personal emails to individuals I was familiar with but received only a form letter back from the "Recruitment Team." When I worked for them, I often received emails stating I was doing a good job and any time I had to take time off. I gave them ample notice. There was a time when their web site was giving me a problem and I was unable to work for a few days. I repeatedly emailed the Tech team and repeatedly got form letters back. Finally, it was fixed and all went well after that. I still do not understand why I am being rejected for the positions I apply for and would like some kind of explanation, however they refuse to respond to my request. Very disappointed because I enjoyed the job very much. I do not think they communicate with potential employees very well at all, never mind those who have already worked for them.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, set my own hours, generous when time off is needed
Eksi Yönleri
Communication is poor, any issues that arise are not handled right away and the employee is penalized for it
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working for Lionbridge. I am an ads judge and work from home. There are weekly webinars for training and questions get answered when you ask. I feel that the pay is above average for what I am doing. The only downside is that some weeks there isn't a lot of work to do so it is not a dependable source of income every single week.
İş Kültürü
Excellent company with flexible hours. Work from home with the benefits of setting your own schedule. Many different tasks available. Great pay and saves gas.
İş Kültürü
Reviewed websites and videos for quality and correctness, while adhering to the specific guidelines set forth by Google. Tasks are all timed and pay is according to tasks and not actual time put in.
İş Kültürü
After being hired for a part time position, I gave my prior job 3 weeks notice to start with Lionbridge. The day I was to start with Lionbridge, I get an email saying all jobs are on hold until further notice. No reason or estimate for how long. A week after not hearing from Lionbridge, I emailed (because there are no contact numbers given to you) requesting updates and reasoning and was only told still on hold until further notice. Here it is a month later and STILL nothing.
İş Kültürü
I've been with the company for 2 years and I work with an AMAZING group of people! Our project is continuously growing and our client is awesome! Very lucky to work for them!
İş Kültürü
Great opportunity to work from home. Continuous training and a variety of tasks available to keep it interesting. Only downside is there is no room for advancing or ability to go full time.
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Lionbridge! I really enjoyed the work. Unfortunately, it was only one hour per day and It was a one-year project. When it ended, I received an email from their Recruiter stating that new positions were opening. I have applied 6 times and have been rejected all 6 times! They refuse to tell me why because they say they have too many applications. I never got a bad review!
İş Kültürü
I worked as an online map analyst (remote from Spain) and first of all, you must pass a 4 hours exam but previusly you have to read a book of 250 pages.
After approving, I had to read another book of 40 pages, specifically for Spain guidelines..so far, I did not know how much they would pay for that job. And so far, I had invested 2 weeks of my time.

Once I was approved, they "encourage" you to keep taking exercises to practice in order to get better results..NON of this invested time is PAID.

And just when I was allowed to start working, I learnt how much they paid for each task (they pay for tasks)..they tell you it takes 3 minutes for a search task, and they pay $0.38 ..but you never take 3 minutes (10 minimum) and you have to watch webinars and keep learning without being paid for that time.

After 3 weeks of work (20 hours minimum approx) I finished with $69!

That was in May, and I was not paid yet!

I sent an email 2 days ago, and they keep telling me to send my personal data and invoices in order to find out why I wasn't paid.

They are so picky about all that is related to the job, you have to have 3 usernames and passwords for their different platforms..but suddenly they don't find my invoices and personal information??

They take advantage that online jobs are not regulated as they must be.

Avoid this company!
İş Kültürü
The work is very subjective. It seems to rely on opinions a lot with the rules. The rules change a lot. The training they give once you are hired is great. Great to work at home but no job security.
Artı Yönleri
Work at home set your own hours
No job security
İş Kültürü
You can choose to work at whatever time on whatever day you want, but they do want you to do 10-20hrs a week. I did this job when I was a stay at home mom when my kids were young, and it worked very well for that because I could work when my kids were napping or when my husband was home to watch them. The downside is that some days there was no work available at all.
Great schedule, great pay
Eksi Yönleri
Didn’t always have tasks available
İş Kültürü
Really enjoy working for Lionbridge, they really take the time to ensure that their employees get ample time to train and stay up to date with the guidelines used for Rating. They provide constant feedback on your work, which I really appreciated, so that I knew where I needed to spend more time practicing or reading guidelines.
İş Kültürü
What a mess. They had me sign all the hiring documents for a transcriber position, sent me the test, but the audio links they provided didn't work. For 2 months I contacted them for help but never got any. One time they re-sent the same defective test to me, but never any help acknowledging or resolving the problem. EVER! None of the people I dealt with were ever in the U.S.A. and the reps seem to not understand why you have a problem to begin with. Super discouraged with this company. I also had an experience with Lionbridge one month prior to this experience when I applied for an ads assessor job- they provided me with an incorrect learning manual. I spent the whole weekend before Christmas preparing for the employment test.Then realized that the manual doesn't even match up with the online class labs and quizzes to begin with. Not sure how they have so many people happily working for them, when incorrect information was given to me-- TWICE and for two different job opportunites!
Artı Yönleri
They seem interested in you at first.
Eksi Yönleri
When they don't give you correct material, you can't get a hold of them to fix the problem.
2,0
İş Kültürü
The biggest problem I have with these people is that they provide almost no training. They give you a pdf of guidelines (that is a pain to search through). They also have training you can do on the website, but you are limited in how much you can do at one time, which just leads to making more mistakes than you would if you could practice more, it's so stupid. But at least the website will tell you what you got wrong and why you got it wrong. They have these secret rating ads placed throughout your daily workload, but they don't tell you when you've done one, or when you get one wrong. Ensuring that you can just continue getting that type of rating wrong until you next go through training or browse through the poorly formatted pdf to find out that you are doing it wrong. They've made it way harder than it has to be to understand the convoluted system they use to rate these ads. You'll find yourself spending a lot of time (unpaid time btw) going over the pdf and doing training just trying to understand it.

Another frustrating thing; rating these ads that nobody in their right mind would click on as excellent. Let's face it, nobody consciously clicks on these anyway, but results from some search engine nobody has ever heard of with all kinds of errors in the text will get rated as excellent. Like you are driving down the street looking for a taco bell so you pull into the parking lot of a dilapidated building called 'burrito gong' because the sign outside says "Information on gordita cruchn here! Get free cruchn here!" despite there being a taco bell right across the street.
 - daha fazla
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, flexible hours
Eksi Yönleri
Low pay, bad management, bad training
İş Kültürü
Ok, first this job pays barely anything. You are looking at around 10 an hour and you are only allowed to work 5 to 7 hours a week - period. So, in other words, you are lucky if you make 70 bucks a week. There is no exception to this. More importantly, since you only work 5 to 7 hours a week clearly you are NOT a full-time employee - you are barely a part-time employee. There are no benefits but strangely enough, they automatically enroll you in a 40IK with Fidelity???!!!??? Think about this - you are maybe working 5 hours a WEEK but they enroll you in a 40IK?!? This is a complete SCAM why no one else has mentioned this I have no idea?!?! This makes NO sense. So you are doing their work and they are barely paying you-you are NOT paid for any additional hours and they have you enrolled in a 40IK???!!!??? Your money gets put into this 4OIK that is difficult to opt out of and if you finally do you have already shuffled cash into it of which you won't get back. They are counting on the fact that you pay into that 40IK and won't OPT out. They know most people won't bother. Also, let's say you do this for a year, you will forget about it and move on and that money stays with Fidelity. Perfect for them - you do work for less than minimum wage when you figure it out on your end and you slip money into a bogus 40IK. SCAM
Artı Yönleri
None - work from home - but I would not consider it work from home as you make nothing
Eksi Yönleri
SCAM, bogus 40IK that they automatically enroll you in, boring work, work more than are paid, rip off, no repose from any management
İş Kültürü
I am currently working as a transcriber from home. Great way to get some money while being a stay at home mom. The schedule is completely up to me, and the pay is always on time.
The only downside is that some projects can be terminated unexpectedly, and you'll be left without work for unlimited time (I didn't have any project to work on for 4 months, which means no money).

So, definitely, don't quit your job for this but it's a great opportunity to earn extra.
free non-stress schedule
Eksi Yönleri
the project can be over any time without prior notice
İş Kültürü
I really love working from home and this was a great way to accomplish that goal. You could work any time, day or night. They didn't train well, leaving me with more questions than answers. They didn't communicate well. It could take days to get an email response to a question or issue.
Work at home, anytime
Poor training, poor communication
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for from home. Project managers are very efficient in communicating. Emails and questions answered in a timely manner. Transcription jobs are of good quality for the most part.
Work from home.
Eksi Yönleri
Can't project income or jobs coming in.