Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote121 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 121 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offer comfortable and flexible job opportunities providing you pass the tests after months of trainings. I've found some of the tests to be a bit subjective, thing that makes difficult to pass the test if you're on the lower scores. However, they offer several opportunities to take the tests.
self-paced
no income during training
İş Kültürü
Forget about ever hearing back from management. I got paid for an entire year but you have to figure out everything on your own. Now they are looking for people, but good luck getting hired as no one will ever respond to you.
Work at home
Eksi Yönleri
low pay, limited hours and terrible management
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge gave me a considerable amount of learning materials regarding being an Ad Rater. Their job offer was only for one hour per day. Once I qualified they installed their tool on my phone- and it never worked properly. Technical support did nothing except repeating the same ineffectve advice over and over each time I sought help.
Artı Yönleri
The pros would have been decent pay for remote work- had that worked out.
Eksi Yönleri
Their software AND their IT were dismal failures.
İş Kültürü
I'll describe my experience here, but in case you don't want to read my [probably excessively long] tale, let's lead with the thing I most want to share: YOU WILL NOT MAKE THE HOURLY WAGE THEY SAY YOU WILL. You are given time limits within which you are expected to finish each task. You are expected to do A LOT with each one, and they very rarely give you enough time to perform every check and piece of research they expect you to do. If you stay within the time restraint and submit results that displease them, you will be reprimanded and your job threatened. If you exceed the time restraint, submit results they deem acceptable, and report the time you actually spent, you will be reprimanded and your job threatened. I ended up spending the time I needed but only reported the time I was supposed to spend. I got paid for somewhere between one-half and two-thirds of the hours I spent working for this company because I so drastically under-reported my time in order to retain the job because I needed whatever income I could get.

Ultimately (and ironically), they accused me of reporting time I hadn't worked, which was absolutely false. Their software had glitched while I was doing required training. I had immediately sent an email reporting the software problem and requesting advice. I never received a response, so I reported the time I worked. I subsequently received a very unpleasant email in which they basically accused me of being a thief, threatened me, and demanded an explanation--much like the explanation I had ALREADY SENT. As I had tried to get help for the issue through
 - daha fazla
Unresponsive, Unreasonable expectations, Unpredictable work availability
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
You spend a ridiculous amount of unpaid time learning a task, then they tell you that task is no longer available and you need to learn another task. Big ripoff.
İş Kültürü
Do not waste your time on this company. They have very high standards for quality on your work but provide zero feedback to let you know if you're doing it correctly. They give you
guidelines for the work, but a lot of the tasks fall into grey areas, and you are essentially working blind hoping you are doing it correctly. They are very slow to respond to emails, and there is very little communication from them in general. You are an expendable part, and they will let you go at any time with a general scripted email.
Flexible hours, decent pay
Eksi Yönleri
No feedback, no security, very little communication
İş Kültürü
I like working for this company because I can do my job from anywhere. However, I wish they provided more hours of work or would consider applications for other positions that offered more hours. It seems that once you are hired for one position they don't want to consider you transfering to anything else.
work from home
not enough hours
Typical day is no more than 8 hours
Learned about customer needs based on wording and location.

Hardest part is learning the guidelines.

The management is friendly and willing to converse with you.
İş Kültürü
Decent amount of work though hour restriction could be a pain at times, communication is all through email though for the most part it's just here's what you do - go at it.
Artı Yönleri
Work at own pace, decent compensation
Eksi Yönleri
Sometimes ratings aren't black/white but expected result is
İş Kültürü
Earn $10 per hour (1 hour max per day) to rate ads on facebook. Simple enough. Easy $70 bucks a week. The problem is the ads repeat over and over and you're expected to write unique comments for each ad. I did this for about a month and called it quits. Very boring and repetitive "work".
easy
Eksi Yönleri
boring, repetitive, low pay overall
İş Kültürü
I went into this thinking I would be rating one thing, but ended up working on entirely different projects when they were available. One fortnight I was able to clock in over 37 hours and the next I can't even gather a half an hour of work. Little too variant week to week, but a nice and easy job to do from home while taking classes online for my degree.
İş Kültürü
I really enjoy working at Lionbridge because I am able to get my degree whilst having a flexible work schedule. Working from home is definitely a perk but it does become mundane.
İş Kültürü
I've been with Lionbridge over a year now. They do have some issues or bugs, but overall it's a great little opportunity for making money on the side. I can work whenever I want and the pay is decent for a remote position. Only thing I would complain about would be communication and the system they use for tracking time.
Flexible, good pay, remote
Eksi Yönleri
Communication, management, time tracking issues
İş Kültürü
Gracias a mi trabajo para Lionbridge he visto crecer mi capacidad para el detalle. El trabajo requiere de horas de estudio y aprendizaje de los ejemplos y el nivel de exigencia es alto. Son muy puntuales en cuanto a los pagos de salarios, pero estos no han crecido desde 2011.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibilidad de horarios, trabajo en casa, pagos puntuales
Salarios congelados desde 2011
İş Kültürü
This is a part-time position which is what I was looking for. It's an interesting position. There is nothing hard about the job and I can do it anywhere, anytime, as long as I have my iPhone.
Work at home
Not enough hours
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge is a great place to work if you aren't looking for full time. Very manageable and good pay. Someone wrote a review saying that if you email someone with questions you won't get a response & that is a completely false statement! I got a reply within 24 hours notifying me that they had received my inquiry, and then another a few hours later answering every question I had and fixing the problem I had encountered.
Good pay, remote hire, 401k, multiple positions/jobs
Eksi Yönleri
Onboarding takes a bit, some positions are temporary
İş Kültürü
I got the job working part time. I filled out all of the paper work then they decided to ignore all my emails and calls. I emailed probably 8 people I was in touch with and called them several times and I NEVER heard back. It was a waste of my time.
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
İş Kültürü
This company is absolutely trash. Ive worked for many companies and thus one is worst. It will NEVER reply to any sorts of e-mails you send. Very unestablished and unprofessional company that I would never ever work for. After getting hired, I completed background check, sent I-9 as requested, and filled out all paperwork immediately. However, they never replied to any of my inquiries or emailed me about the next steps. Been ignored five times and e-mail is the only communication method. Even though my original start date was couple weeks ago, I never got instructions in how to start work/ get training and every single email I sent them were ignored. Step away people!
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Nonexistent support to employees, no communication, no management, do not care about their employees
İş Kültürü
Wonderful place to work as a freelancer. Very professional personnel and great communication. Vendors are always there to help and answer questions and pay is always on time.
İş Kültürü
I was an ads rater. This was a nice job to get some extra cash. The problem is that the instructions (and there are many) are long and riddled with errors and contradictions. You will be fired if you don't follow their instructions perfectly, but you have to figure out which of the contradictory instructions they want you to follow. I couldn't figure out who my manager was.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, decent part-time pay
Eksi Yönleri
no support within the company, little management involvement, difficult instructions.
İş Kültürü
Servicio de interpretación consecutiva en Ingles al Español y viceversa, en vivo y vía telefónica a empresas aseguradoras medicas y de automotores de Estados Unidos
Artı Yönleri
pago semanal, trabajo desde casa
No hay contras