Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote121 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 121 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offer comfortable and flexible job opportunities providing you pass the tests after months of trainings. I've found some of the tests to be a bit subjective, thing that makes difficult to pass the test if you're on the lower scores. However, they offer several opportunities to take the tests.
self-paced
no income during training
İş Kültürü
I found the work interesting and enjoyed working any hours I chose. However we were only allowed to work part time - there was no option for full time.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home. Hours totally flexable.
Eksi Yönleri
No full time job possibility. No benefits.
İş Kültürü
Excellent place to work from at your own schedule and time
Artı Yönleri
Work from home at your own time
Eksi Yönleri
sometimes work was very slow
1,0
İş Kültürü
Expectations change seemingly at random and with no forewarning, yet are extremely strict, like they expect you to be psychic. Communication is basically nonexistent, to the level that makes one wonder if there are in fact any humans on the other end at all.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
There is no communication to be had, no advancement opportunities, and strict yet ever-changing policies. This was an incredibly frustrating experience and I understand I was lucky to have lasted as long as I did.
İş Kültürü
I worked for Lionbridge for over six months as an Ads Assessor. The pros- no commuting, worked a few hours a day, did not have to meet with your boss on a daily basis, you can work in your shorts, did not have to worry about office politics. The cons- you work more by the task, not by the hour, and then one day you do not have a job. I really liked the flexibility that Lionbridge has to offer and it was a good temporary taste of working at home. I would definitely recommend others to work at Lionbridge for a temporary remote position. It was a hundred times better compared to retail or working fast food.
flexibility of hours, location
temporary, no benefits
İş Kültürü
I work from home as an Ads Assessor for Lionbridge. Get om when I am ready and log off when I am ready. Make as much or as little as I want. few hours per day and still have a full check. Love it
Great pay, flexible
İş Kültürü
Loved it. Wish I could do it again. But was let go because didn't need more rating done. Hope to be asked again soon. Only worked a hour a day when I had time.
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Part time and don't count on working long.
İş Kültürü
Flexibility with hours, decent pay. No room for advancement, zero benefits. I have been here for over 8 years and I will keep the job as long as they will have me.
İş Kültürü
They sent me an email after only working 5 months & finally receiving a full paycheck that it wasn't working out & my last day was in April. The email should have read, "Upon reading this, you are TERMINATED." Instead they say what your last day is considered to be, and you can't log in to the server to work even if your last day is a week away.
Work at home
VERY SUBJECTIVE, hours aren't guaranteed
İş Kültürü
Flexible work... can work whenever you want within pay period...can go days without work... must have patience with tech support and any help... will fire you without warning.
İş Kültürü
I can only speak for how it is being a part-time worker for this company and that is all I intend on doing. I can imagine being full-time is slightly better.

The pros are simple for PT:

Freedom to make your own hours, a 401k, and good pay.

The cons are a little more worth touching on:

First off, by contract, it is written that you will be given 24 hours a week, but that it is not necessary to make all the hours if you do not want to.

In reality, you are lucky to get 8 hours in 2 weeks. So do not depend upon this jobs for bills - it's a complete shame they just aren't upfront about the stability of the hours/work you're given.

Secondly, you are lucky to get any support response back from HR or your manager if you are having problems of any kind. The completely ridiculous thing about it is all over the employee websites is that they will get back to you in 24-48 hours. This is also false, and you're lucky to get a minimal response back from your manager regarding anything at all, as they also seem to have no idea what's going on half the time.
401k, freedom to make your own hours, good pay
Eksi Yönleri
horrible management, no work, low communication
İş Kültürü
Buen trato, buena experiencia para aprender diferentes cosas
İş Kültürü
Working as a video judge, you don't receive any training or any significant feedback on your performance. They give you a set of guidelines and tell you when your judgement is in disagreement with other judges, but a lot of times judging is open to interpretation of the guidelines and they don't tell you who is right, which leads to confusion. So "confusion" was my workplace culture. You also spend a lot of time every week (not paid) going thorough tests and reviews. It is an OK part-time job that you can do from home, but they may let you go without warning or explanation if they believe the quality of your work is below their expectations.
Part-time from home
Eksi Yönleri
No benefits, high expectations without training
İş Kültürü
The pay is not bad for pretty tedious work-from-home tasks.
Unfortunately, communication is non-existent. It is only possible to contact anyone via email, and despite the fact that they constantly suggest that workers "email with any questions", you will NEVER get a response. Of the many emails I have sent asking for clarification or logistic information, I have yet to receive a response. I once accidentally received a response to a question I had emailed in the form of a canned mass email, which explained a recent system glitch, and which I would have received anyway.

There is no initial training, only a long PDF of guidelines, which do not always provide clear rating criteria, - primarily examples without adequate explanation of the rating. You get canned feedback, which basically says that you need to agree with the ratings a "senior" rater already assigned to the task. Some ratings are subjective, and I have frequently disagreed with the feedback of the "senior" raters based entirely upon Lionbridge's own criteria; however, you will get nothing from disagreeing, or, naturally, even a response to questions about why specifically your rating failed. You are expected to figure it out by reading the sometimes unclear and inconsistent ratings of someone else. Furthermore, they threaten to suspend your account if you do not meet a certain rating percentage, which, again, is based on matching the ratings of a "senior" rater. It is an entirely fear-based work culture.

The maximum you can work per week is 20 hours, with no more than 8 hours per day, so it's good for supplemental
 - daha fazla
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, flexible hours, bi-weekly pay
Eksi Yönleri
No communication, inconsistent and unclear quality control, fear-based work culture, not paid for full work hours
İş Kültürü
Could be boring for hours, little fun or funny at times. You could also go a couple of weeks where you only had 5 to 10 hours to work. Support response time at beginning would be 3 days then this past month when I could not even access to the work page they did not respond at all. Then I get a letter of separation of employment for not working, unfair to be terminated when i've been seeking help to log in. Originally it was a cool side job but to be terminated like this when they never responded to me was not cool at all. they say you can work at your convenience, thats a lie you have to work at their convenience.
401k benefits package, flexibility
working hours
İş Kültürü
Most of the work is rather simple plus its great if you're on the go with social media. There are a few times that life and work become an issue but the staff and management are understand and hear you out. The only down side is some assignments can get repetitive.
Artı Yönleri
Simple, Easy to do at home
Low pay
Evaluate social media globally
Review content in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+

Provide reporting to evaluate changes in the marketplace, brand awareness.

Great for those individuals who need to work remotely.
independent
compensation
İş Kültürü
I like this company overall because it gives you the best work life balance as a side hustle. The pay is on the lower end but if you are just looking for extra money without talking to no one and getting paid to rate Facebook ads with your unbiased opinion, this job is for you! Benefits are surprisingly available, not the best in the industry but it's better than nothing! There's no interview, no direct supervisors. Communication needs to improve but it's no deal breaker with all the pros and cons balanced out. The hiring process is lengthy but there is no assessment to take, great foot in the door.
Artı Yönleri
work remotely where ever you want as long as it's an eligible location in the US, benefits are still available for part timers, no direct supervisors, no coworkers, no interview
Eksi Yönleri
low hourly, can only work up to 28 hours monthly, bi weekly pay, long hiring process, aren't the best at communication (internal employees can come off slightly unprofessional)
İş Kültürü
I started at Lionbridge after I had my baby to make some extra money. Management is helpful, and training is quick and easy. There isn't always work available, but it's a great side job.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, make your own schedule
Not always work available
İş Kültürü
As an independent contractor for Lionbridge technologies one is assigned to various projects that continue until they are gone.. For example the contract may be for 6 months, but all work is completed in 5, then project is over. My direct manager is extremely nice and being able to work from home and set your own hours is invaluable.
flexible hours