Waltham, MA konumunda Lionbridge için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 62 yorum bulundu 697 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
İş Kültürü
Great place to work in terms of work life balance
Accounting Associate (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA24 Ocak 2020
It is a great place to work in terms of flexible working hours and WFH options. The management and the working culture is excellent. But the compensation is fairly less than the market.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Not much contact with the staff or company.
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA15 Kasım 2019
there is no access to information regarding a path to continue employment with the company. I would like to have opportunities to apply for other positions or to advance. It would be nice if more working hours were available.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 1Şikayet et
Work from home
Search Engine Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA1 Ekim 2019
Requires a lot of studying and testing before you start getting paid. They also limit your hours each week, around 20. The pay isn’t great but it does allow you to make your own schedule which is nice.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 21HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Steady work but communication sucked.
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA24 Eylül 2019
There was usually pretty steady work as a social media evaluator in that I almost always had enough work to meet my daily requirements. The one major drawback about the company is their lack of communication. You never hear back on anything you do, you just get some generic occasional emails saying good job for getting your work done or whatever. There is little to no communication from the company so for the entire year I worked for them, I had no idea who my superior was and there was always confusion of what to do if I had a problem. The other miserable part of the job was that the ads you evaluate are often repetitive and the same ones day after day which gets incredibly frustrating and boring.
Steady work
Eksi Yönleri
Tedious, no communication, low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 20HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Global Language Services Orgnization.
Vietnamese Translation Partner (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA10 Eylül 2019
Extensive language services. Many types of language services and language offered.
More projects or work could be offered.
More training could be offered to independent translators. Not all translators are computer proficient.
Prompt payments
more frequent work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 2Şikayet et
2,0
New Management - Doesn't get it
Sales Associate (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA21 Ağustos 2019
After 2 years of owning Lionbridge I sense they still don't understand the translation business. Expectations on both the production side and sales side are difficult at best. I think they are beefing up the profits/margins to sell either the entire company or parts. Either way, terrible to put so much work on employees.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Was a good place to work
website rater (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA20 Ağustos 2019
Work at your own pace, work at home. Enjoyed my time with the company. Ability to work tasks as needed day or night. Can work from 10 - 20 hours per week.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 13Hayır 3Şikayet et
1,0
Constantly changing guidelines
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA 0245115 Ağustos 2019
they constantly change their guidelines and mark things wrong on review even when it should be right according to the guideline. No chances of advancement, They do not answer emails in a timely manner.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 25Hayır 1Şikayet et
Transcriber Life
Transcriber (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA12 Ağustos 2019
The position is work from home so there is no interaction with other workers. Would be nice though to have chat with the supervisors and other employees. So you pretty much just sign in and work till you don’t want to work anymore, as long as you only work 24 hrs a week. If you need anything, you have to email the company and wait til someone responds. That is the only down side about the job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 20Hayır 2Şikayet et
Rating Toll Problems Were Ongoing
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA6 Ağustos 2019
Initial training was good. However when I began the actual work there were ongoing problems with the rating tool. You could only communicate with the company through a ticket system. I prefer to speak to someone when I have a problem. Pay scale was low.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9Hayır 1Şikayet et
Great place
Rater / Internet Assesor (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA23 Temmuz 2019
Great place to work, but you can be let go at any time just because they feel like it. Other than that the hours are very flexible, work from home, paid training throughout, and 401k match.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 11Hayır 2Şikayet et
Supplemental income
Rater ( Search Engine Evaluator ) (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA3 Temmuz 2019
I currently work for this company and don’t intend on leaving. This is a part time or supplemental income job. You will need another job in addition to this one.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 30Hayır 3Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Easy job to do from home.
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA2 Temmuz 2019
I love working here and can do it when I want. I can make my own schedule. They have training each month that keep you up to date on standards for the company.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 18Hayır 2Şikayet et
Media Judge
Multimedia Judge (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA17 Haziran 2019
I work as a content media judge where I utilize search tools through google, duckduckgo etc, I work 20 hours a week at this job and the hardest part about the job is some of the images are disturbing.
flexible
can only work 20 hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 27Hayır 1Şikayet et
1,0
Not enough work to fill 10 hours
Mobile Search Reviewer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA8 Nisan 2019
You are given tasks, but there is often no tasks to be completed, meaning you can't work. You can only work 10 hours a week, but I have gone more than 6 weeks without being able to complete 10 hours. To make it worse, they continue to advertise the position. You also get paid monthly, but it falls into the beginning of the third month. For example, you work the month of January. In February they send you a statement approving the work completed, but you don't actually get paid until sometime the first week of March. There is also little to no support. You can email a question, but I have only ever received boilerplate responses that have never adequately answered my questions.
Flexible, easy
Eksi Yönleri
No support, not enough work, poor pay schedule
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 21HayırŞikayet et
Freelancing Opportunity
Interpreter English - Spanish OPI (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA18 Şubat 2019
This job is a freelancing job, therefore is not the usual office environment.
On a usual day, you log on to the system whenever you want to work as you become your own boss.
If you want to work by shifts, you must pass another test to get other assignments which I need to complete if I wanted to work full time.
Work from home
No benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5Hayır 2Şikayet et
Work my own schedule
Senior Internet Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA5 Şubat 2019
I love my job at Lionbridge and consider myself lucky to be able to work the schedule I want, from home and be a part of something I believe in.

This job is for people who are very independent and do not require continuous supervision and managing. There is no number for me to call if I need help. I do not talk to any other employees. This job is not for someone who has a problem with working in a very isolated environment or cannot manage their own time well.

Due to signing an NDA about exactly what I do during the day, suffice it to say that I have tools to rate web pages and apps to make sure that people get the very best performance out of search and related products. I hope I am allowed to work here for a long time because it's a very satisfying part time position and I am free to do many other things since I can work hours of my own choosing.
excellent schedule
Eksi Yönleri
not much communication with management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 12Hayır 1Şikayet et
Test Tech II Intermediate Assembly (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA10 Aralık 2018
Good work poor pay good people to work with alright benefits need more advance jobs need pay raises and bonuses better managers more secure jobs for people
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 4Şikayet et
Quite content
INTERNET ASSESSOR (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA1 Aralık 2018
I find working for this company satisfying. I have no real completes at all. For someone wanting to work part time from home, this is a very good option.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 3Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
The more you make the less calls you receive
Telephonic Interpreter (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA27 Kasım 2018
Lionbridge is a good place to work, but quality and skill is not rewarded. If they match your pay to your skill, you wont get any calls. Otherwise, it's a good place to work.
Interesting work
Eksi Yönleri
Issues with work flow, not enough
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 16Hayır 1Şikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor