Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Ads Assessor için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 8 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
3,0
İş Kültürü
The personnel was friendly and helpful. However, the workload is inconsistent. And you have to learn new tasks on your own time. Work can be tedious..
2,0
İş Kültürü
My entire time at Lionbridge has been one big inconsistency. Some weeks I would have almost no work, others I would have the amount I needed. This means that my monthly income would always be questionable and not consistent at all. The only thing consistent at this point is that my monthly income is always really low. Communication between me and support staff for my tasking was nonexistent - the only way I would find out about problems is encountering them and then having to contact them only to be told that, yes, they know about the problem but didn't tell me because.. well, that remains a mystery. While the minimum of hours required from you is around 10 per week, I've been doing the full allowed 20 per week to get a more acceptable income rate. Recently, however, I started to suddenly get locked to 10 per week - despite work availability. Now? I'm locked to 5. Emailed inquiries about this sudden problem have gone unresolved for multiple days now - that's days I've been unable to work for them and missed out on income.

To add insult to injury they still have applications open on Indeed, despite constant problems mentioned above.

I strongly recommend working somewhere else.

Artı Yönleri
Low required hours, Very flexible scheduling, Support staff will help you but only if you ask first, Interview process wasn't painful
Eksi Yönleri
Very inconsistent work environment, Constant new and creative problems to ruin your experience that month, If work availability demands it you may not even be able to do the 10 hours per week, You get screwed constantly with no warning
İş Kültürü
There is almost never any tasks available, so it is virtually impossible to actually work. There is no job security at all, as you can be let go at any point in time with no explanation and no way to inquire or appeal the decision.

Instructions for the tasks are always confusing, contradictive, and changing. It is not possible to anticipate the desired ratings given this utterly flawed system.
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
No work, no job security, poor communication
İş Kültürü
What a mess. They had me sign all the hiring documents for a transcriber position, sent me the test, but the audio links they provided didn't work. For 2 months I contacted them for help but never got any. One time they re-sent the same defective test to me, but never any help acknowledging or resolving the problem. EVER! None of the people I dealt with were ever in the U.S.A. and the reps seem to not understand why you have a problem to begin with. Super discouraged with this company. I also had an experience with Lionbridge one month prior to this experience when I applied for an ads assessor job- they provided me with an incorrect learning manual. I spent the whole weekend before Christmas preparing for the employment test.Then realized that the manual doesn't even match up with the online class labs and quizzes to begin with. Not sure how they have so many people happily working for them, when incorrect information was given to me-- TWICE and for two different job opportunites!
Artı Yönleri
They seem interested in you at first.
Eksi Yönleri
When they don't give you correct material, you can't get a hold of them to fix the problem.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
Earn $10 per hour (1 hour max per day) to rate ads on facebook. Simple enough. Easy $70 bucks a week. The problem is the ads repeat over and over and you're expected to write unique comments for each ad. I did this for about a month and called it quits. Very boring and repetitive "work".
easy
Eksi Yönleri
boring, repetitive, low pay overall
İş Kültürü
Seems to me that this place is only after your personal information and not actually interested in offering any real employment.

Do not even waste your time with this company. A bunch of BS.

They will disqualify you before any type of exam and offer no explanation. Basically they just take your personal information and run. Now I have to deal with all the marketers phone calls that they sold my information to.

Stay far away from this company!
Eksi Yönleri
Waste of time and energy.
4,0
İş Kültürü
I worked for Lionbridge for over six months as an Ads Assessor. The pros- no commuting, worked a few hours a day, did not have to meet with your boss on a daily basis, you can work in your shorts, did not have to worry about office politics. The cons- you work more by the task, not by the hour, and then one day you do not have a job. I really liked the flexibility that Lionbridge has to offer and it was a good temporary taste of working at home. I would definitely recommend others to work at Lionbridge for a temporary remote position. It was a hundred times better compared to retail or working fast food.
flexibility of hours, location
temporary, no benefits
3,0
İş Kültürü
Es un trabajo fácil de llevar con tu vida y tu ritmo personal, ya que tú mismo te pones tus horarios. El problema en épocas como el verano, de poco trabajo, es que ponen una cantidad muy reducida de tareas que ejecutar y trabajar más de una hora seguida es imposible, lo cual hace que sea dificil encontrar un ritmo adecuado para trabajar, y además el cumplir unos horarios mínimos para poder cumplir las expectativas de trabajo.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: