Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Ads Evaluator için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Kategorilere göre puanlama
Aramayla eşleşen 7 yorum bulundu
833 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The company gives you the opportunity to work from home with relatively flexible hours...the pay rate is good too....there are people who constantly care about your training
İş Kültürü
è molto difficile entrare a lavorare nella Lionbridge, soprattutto se non si conosce bene la lingua inglese. Una volta entrati vengono affidate molte task diverse, spesso spiegate in maniera non ottimale e la curva d'apprendimento è molto alta all'inizio. Quando si ingrana il lavoro è piacevole e scorre liscio, ma sfortunatamente causa covid la mole di task assegnate è davvero bassissima in questo periodo.
İş Kültürü
This company is NOT one I would recommend for work from home job seekers. I worked here nearly a year and had nothing but issues the whole time. They had very inconsistent communication between departments, no support system for employees when you did actually have an issue, their online platforms worked very irregularly and when you could not log on to do your job, they blamed you and gave you 'official warnings' up to termination. The work put in to acquiring the job in the first place is unpaid and very extensive with no guarantee or explanation as to why you didn't 'pass' or 'qualify' in the first place. Very broad and unhelpful responses from Help desk and support teams. Overall VERY dissatisfied with this job and no longer working here, thank goodness. The only plus was that it was very flexible and I could work whenever and wherever I wished.
İş Kültürü
Good part time job to bring in extra income. Wouldn't be a sufficient stand alone job for a family. Make your own hours, occasional overtime if you want it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I worked for about 4 months doing this repetitive low paying job. I received a review of my work a couple months into the job and all was good. About 4 weeks later I received an email that I was terminated. The reason didn't make sense because nobody contacted me to tell me I wasn't doing the job accurately. Had I known the "standards" were not being met, I would have corrected myself. NO JOB SECURITY, No feedback, No help, Low pay, boring and repetitive work.
work from home
Eksi Yönleri
low pay, nobody communicates with you to tell you if there's a problem, no job security
İş Kültürü
I work from home as an Ads Assessor for Lionbridge. Get om when I am ready and log off when I am ready. Make as much or as little as I want. few hours per day and still have a full check. Love it
Great pay, flexible
İş Kültürü
They sent me an email after only working 5 months & finally receiving a full paycheck that it wasn't working out & my last day was in April. The email should have read, "Upon reading this, you are TERMINATED." Instead they say what your last day is considered to be, and you can't log in to the server to work even if your last day is a week away.
Work at home
VERY SUBJECTIVE, hours aren't guaranteed
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: