Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Engineer için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 25 yorum bulundu
717 yoruma gözat
Work from home
Requires a lot of studying and testing before you start getting paid. They also limit your hours each week, around 20. The pay isn’t great but it does allow you to make your own schedule which is nice.
İş Kültürü
Great Job for the right person
You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.
1,0
No hours
I applied and went through the unpaid hoops, training and testing to be approved to work with Lionbridge. I was not concerned about that, since I really just wanted something I could do from home that would supplement my income.

After getting onboarded and taking all the tests, Lionbridge lets you basically sign in whenever and if there is work, you work. Assignments lasted between 40 seconds and about ten minutes for the most part. You have to grab *each* assignment before anyone else does, and you cannot queue them.

What this ends up looking like is I would get home from my morning errands, sign on, then wait. And wait, wait, wait. Refresh and maybe get a couple of minutes of work.

There was never consistent work for the 8 months I was with the company. The most I got done in a day was an hour and forty minutes before work ran out. I signed up to get emails any time there was work, and even with that, there was not enough to do.

This may vary by region. I know a lot of regional stuff gets filtered to people who are in that same region. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and the idea of fifteen an hour is great until you realize you wont even get an hour per day.

Communication was awful. Just an occasional "you need to sign in and work" email (I would if I could, LB) and not much else. Getting through to anyone is pretty difficult by design. They don't want to talk to the SEEs.

If you know about mturk, its super similar in the work you do, the availablility of work, and the way that work gets gobbled up the second it becomes available. At least with that you can
 - daha fazla
Internet accessor review
It’s a good company .Hourly payment is good for the work you do.But you won’t be paid for training .You will have to do the job with in stipulated time.If it takes more time to rate the same thing then you won’t be paid extra.You should improve your skills by the training documents or videos or live sessions.

It’s a contract job .Our work will be evaluated for quality once in 3 months
Artı Yönleri
It’s genuine company. You get salary for the work you have done
Eksi Yönleri
We don’t have sufficient work always and getting to work requires lot of training which z not paid
İş Kültürü
Great schedule and easy job
I worked here for over two years. My only complaints would be that the hiring process took so long and the process was very complicated and confusing. It also took a while sometimes to get support from the staff because of the time difference, but they were always very helpful and friendly. I loved being able to make my own schedule and work whenever I had time. This is a great part-time job for a busy parent or student.
Make your own schedule
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Subjective
The work is very subjective. It seems to rely on opinions a lot with the rules. The rules change a lot. The training they give once you are hired is great. Great to work at home but no job security.
Artı Yönleri
Work at home set your own hours
No job security
Supplemental income
I currently work for this company and don’t intend on leaving. This is a part time or supplemental income job. You will need another job in addition to this one.
Great flex job
I loved the flex time and the rate of pay. I could log in and out at my convenience which is perfect for those with complex home life and/or schedules who need extra income.
Artı Yönleri
Flex time, competetive pay rate
Eksi Yönleri
Contract position means no security or advancement.
Poor Management and low salary
Poor Management and low salaries for the employees...
there's no separate canteen so sometimes employees can have lunch or dinner on their desks itself...

also they prefer to hire third party employees and these third party vendors are often delayed salaries with no increments annually...

we usually work for night shifts and these vendors have cuts in that as well till 50%...

Good for students
Easy tasks, only for part time or if you have spare time. Due to amount of workers vs amount of tasks, they eventually run out of task and you ended up not working enough hours, If you have spare time and want to earn extra, this is the job for you.
İş Kültürü
Depends on what you're looking for
This is not secure employment. This company will let you go without notice no matter how well you are doing. It's contract work. If that arrangement is OK for you, you might not mind the work.
decent compensation
no job security
online company
Worked their and was always behind as far as the training. Wish I could have gotten what they were trying to do at the company. Just a different experience
Lionbridge
Very difficult to obtain work and the guidlines for rating seem to be clear, but then they arent. Was a very stressful job for me that was supposed to be an easy work from home job.
İş Kültürü
I like being able to work from home.
I've been a contractor for 9+ years. I like it because of the flexible work hours and being able to work at home, but the lack of pay increase in frustrating. I've had the same hourly wage since I started over 9 years ago.
Pretty Good
Lionbridge offers a way to work and set your own schedule, but it works best as a side job. You're only making around $1,200 a month at the absolute most.
Artı Yönleri
Set own hours, Don't need to know much, benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Hours inconsistent, Little to no career advancement
Bad Management
It's a good place to work, but management lacks of communications. But overall good for part-time job and flexible hours since its remotely and long training session before you can start.
Flexible Hours
Eksi Yönleri
Sometimes no task available for you, lack of communication
İş Kültürü
Having experience in Localization engineer arounf 4 of 4 yrs. Also able to work in back office and calling procrss. Most lovable part of company is holiday and less pressure.
İş Kültürü
Good if you can constantly check for work
Lack of work available made it an unreliable income source. it was a work at home job where you rated web searches. The work was on a first come first serve basis and was rarely any work available.
Good for fresher
Good for the learner . If you need to learn more you can join Lionbridge company. they are working on new technologies, the working environment is too good
İş Kültürü
Good
Good working environment
Flexible working hours

Good support from team members

Overall best company for freshers.

Management is queit average , they are not understaing the needs of staffs
NA
The work culture and the employees are very good.
Work Environment is quiet satisfactory.

The Engineering team members are one the best in the organization.

Teams don't mingle up much with other teams.

Work Pressure is low.
Work Environment is very nice
Eksi Yönleri
Top Management is least concerned about thier teams, the food is pathetic in the cafeteria. the administration loots.
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama