Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Freelance Translator için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Kategorilere göre puanlama
Aramayla eşleşen 5 yorum bulundu
833 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
In Lionbridge, they do not require many years of experience or many qualifications, they give a change to anyone to get started. Working for them is really flexible, you work only if you are available.
İş Kültürü
I work for this company on a freelance basis and I am not happy that you are forcing me to write reviews in order to get information from me whilst I only would like to have my CV updated.
İş Kültürü
What a displeasure it is working here. Utterly pathetic. I would not recommend working here to my worst enemy. I had a more fulfilling and stimulating job when I was working in a factory. - I was originally signed up to translate a specific field, and over my 6 or so months working here I have only received one project that actually matched my specialization. Then they complained about my translations not being good enough (of course they weren't, I had little to no experience in the fields I had to translate) - The typical workday looks like this: You start the day and maybe get a job to do. If you're lucky, you don't get one and you can work on other projects, the day not feeling like torture. If you do get a job, it may be taken by someone else before you even get a chance to check it out. - There's no difference if you're translating a textbook or a legal text. It's all subpar, PATHETIC USD0.03-0.04 per word. They don't care if you set your acceptable rates when you were first onboarded, you're getting poverty rates no matter what. I was paid more doing second-hand translation at an internship when I was in college. I earned more when I worked one hour daily part-time stocking shelves in a supermarket when I was a teenager with no experience and no education. - Your translation is expected to be 100% perfect without a single problem. On the first try. Everything under 100% accuracy is considered "failure". So you're getting paid to translate while also being expected to do QA and proofreading, with a deadline that will only give you enough time to translate half - daha fazla
İş Kültürü
Wonderful place to work as a freelancer. Very professional personnel and great communication. Vendors are always there to help and answer questions and pay is always on time.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
As a free Vendor, having various projects with translating from English-Armenian-Russian Languages is really pleasure for me.You choose the projects you would like to work on gives you the opportunity to enjoy your job!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: