Lionbridge
3,4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Internet Assessor için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 41 yorum bulundu
880 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I've been working for Lionbridge for over 2 years. At the beginning I was eager earning as much money as I could. There were times I gained 1250 us dollars per month. They never leave you on stick pay what you earn properly and in a fairly manner.
Artı Yönleri
Friendly, good communication, fair and good money
No cons!
İş Kültürü
Excellent opportunity for part time work. Frequent feedback. Always knew if you were completing work correctly due to the amount of training materials that were provided.
İş Kültürü
Good - Flexibility, No commuting to work, Adequate training to keep you productive, payment always on time. Bad - No pay raise for remote workers, No promotion.
İş Kültürü
they constantly change their guidelines and mark things wrong on review even when it should be right according to the guideline. No chances of advancement, They do not answer emails in a timely manner.
İş Kültürü
Oportunidades para trabajar como freelancer. Excelente empresa.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Excelente empresa para trabalhar na modalidade Home Office.
İş Kültürü
As a gig it's not that bad, you can make some decent money and there have been few weeks in my time working there where I haven't logged the full 20 maximum hours (and occasionally more). No sick days, holidays or insurance, but that's the name of the game, and you also get the benefit of setting your own hours. They also manage to stick applicants with a rather grueling training period (oh wait, not training, they'd have to pay you for that) where you get to sweat through reading the very long set of guidelines they're gonna hammer you with for the rest of your time there and doing tests to prove you've read it. The work is generally easy once you get the hang of it and understand how to manage your time within their guidelines. Or at least, it seems easy - there are certain tasks that are subject to monthly evaluations that your job will depend on, which adds some stress. Add to that the fact that they have a poor culture of communication with raters and their primary method of discipline for scores below a certain threshold is to cut off access to work for days or even weeks at a time with minimal or no communication and you've got a rather mixed bag.
Artı Yönleri
decent pay for a gig job, set your own hours, no dealing with management in-person
Eksi Yönleri
constant work evaluations, poor communication with employees
İş Kültürü
I worked for Lionbridge for a year in 2015 as an "Internet Assessor". This is a telecommute position where you work from home. The position basically entails looking at a google search query (for example, the query could be "chocolate chip cookie recipes"), and then two sets of google search results. You then have roughly 5 - 7 minutes to decide which set of search results is better. This sounds simple in theory, however the way you decide which set of results is better is based off of a large set of rules in a manual they'll send you in .pdf format. There's a ton of rules you have to memorize and to top it off, they are constantly updating the rules, so you'll have to remember to unlearn old rules. Even though you work from home, this is a very stressful job. Every two weeks (it might of been every week, I can't remember since it's been a while), you and your co-workers will attend an online webinar in a large chatroom where you'll get the results of your work through e-mail and they will tell you the "right" answers of which results sides should have been marked as better, much the way a teacher reads the correct answers of an exam aloud after you get them back. The stressful part is, if you get too many wrong answers, you get put under review and eventually fired. It's also stressful because the search queries aren't always simple as "chocolate chip cookie recipes" or "Lady Gaga", you'll sometimes end up with very difficult queries that will require you to do research (google, Wikipedia, WebMD, etc.,). Keep in mind that you'll be doing this under a time limit. Lastly, - daha fazla
Choose your own hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Unpaid time studying a book of rules.
İş Kültürü
Gracias a mi trabajo para Lionbridge he visto crecer mi capacidad para el detalle. El trabajo requiere de horas de estudio y aprendizaje de los ejemplos y el nivel de exigencia es alto. Son muy puntuales en cuanto a los pagos de salarios, pero estos no han crecido desde 2011.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibilidad de horarios, trabajo en casa, pagos puntuales
Salarios congelados desde 2011
İş Kültürü
My job was 100% work from home. When I would start my workday I would log on to the Lionbridge client and see what kind of tasks were available. Work time was based on what was available and how much you chose to do.
İş Kültürü
Excellent pay for work-at-home environment, no stress, work according to your own schedule. Learn to rate web pages according to quality and authority.
İş Kültürü
Working as internet assessor from home, a lot of training (not paid) a lot of tests (not paid) a lot of webinars (not paid) and hundreds of pages of guidelines to read (time to study not paid). Strict punishments, they will block your account out of the blue so you'll lose days of work to review your quality and only later inform you if you're still in or out. Believe me there's better around.
Punishments
İş Kültürü
There is very little work availbale in Singapore market, can hardly make more than $100 a month. The work is often released in early mornning, not very sutiable for locals to work on unless staying up till the wee hours.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibilty as it is a work from home position
Eksi Yönleri
Too little work, not worth to spend so much time to go through the tests to be qualified as an assesors.
İş Kültürü
You choose your own hours. You are not able to work more than 8 hours a day or 20 hours a week. Most tasks take more time than you are paid. You can be let go or cut off from work at any time without warning.
Artı Yönleri
You choose your own hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Most tasks take more time than you are paid, access to work can be cut off without notice.
İş Kültürü
I worked as an Internet Assessor for over 3 years. The job is a good placement for people who need to work from home (parent or student) or are in the middle of a transition. After 6 months you can get a slight increase in pay (if you are good enough), but no other advancement or benefits. They recently changed from independent contractors to part-time employees, so that is a definite positive. No work "environment", but the managers keep up regularly with e-mails and are overall good to work with. They seem to actively care about you staying on board, which is why I gave 3 stars on job security. After the first year the job became incredibly tedious and it felt unrewarding. The pay is also not good enough if you are single and trying to move on with your life. Good parts: You get to view weird things that other people search for. You also work to improve AI for Google systems used by millions of people.
Work from home
Boring, only part-time
İş Kültürü
It's an easy position. They make you jump through hoops to acquire the position. Then they set unrealistic goals which means you aren't getting paid for all of the time you put in. Overall not bad for quick stay at home work. There is no direct management or someone to answer for. You do everything at your own pace.
Artı Yönleri
Set own schedule, good pay, work at home
unrealistic expectations, no management
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge has been a great place to work. They invest time in training you by having monthly webinars. They are always there to answer any of my questions via email as well. There isn't any connection to the other employees, but we just transitioned to employees from contractors, so maybe that will change in the future. Overall, I love it here!
Artı Yönleri
Flexible schedule, helpful management.
Eksi Yönleri
Can't think of any right now.
İş Kültürü
I love this job and the work is easy as long as you follow the guidelines. I have been working as an internet assessor for over a year. I am a mom of two and I am also taking college courses online, so this is the perfect job for me. There is no phone work and I can work around my schedule. The pay is decent I've even gotten bonus' on two occasions. The company has just recently made the independent contractors part-time employees, so I'm not sure how that works in regard to advancement opportunities. I've never had a problem acquiring tasks except on some Sundays, so I just plan not to expect that there will be work on Sundays, but if there is then that's great. Overall, there is really nothing to complain about.
Flexibility, Non phone work, Training and Webinars
Non yet
İş Kültürü
The most enjoyable part of working for Lionbridge as an Internet Assessor is being able to work at home with flexible hours. The job could be quite challenging at times; however, the company does provide Webinars and other opportunities for training.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours and above average pay
İş Kültürü
It was a great experience to learn about the "behind the scenes" of the SEO. If you are fast and accurate it's worth the time and compensation. Very organized!
Great learning experience
Eksi Yönleri
If you are not fast you don't get paid enough for the time spent in this position
İş Kültürü
Still under an NDA but they can terminate your contract without notice which leave me in quite a mess. Over all it was a nice company to work for. I especially liked setting my own hours.
Artı Yönleri
Nice people to work with. Can work your own hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Contact was up with no warning!